Empty Gold

신곡 | Divina Commedia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Empty Gold

Seungri wonders about the Main Boss

 

Seunghyun's heart was hammering rapidly against his chest. It took him back to his first day in the vocal academy where Heechul asked him to perform a short song for the class. (He started off as a student for a week)

But maybe this anxiety that he was experiencing may even exceed that time. His palms were sweating that he had to wipe it again and again on the sleeves of his shirt to keep it from moistening the paperwork he carry.

From the way he saw the Main Boss yesterday, he seemed like the kind of guy that an ordinary individual as he shouldn't even be in the same room as. The Boss looked very similar to those Big Mafia Bosses he saw in some of the TV series that he happened to see (Glory had took a liking in watching TV and he got d into doing it too).

He tightened his hold on the paperwork. The door at the end of the hall felt more like the entrance to hell. He could vividly see the dark smoke seemingly morphing it's way from the corner of it.

He closed his eyes and willed all his reserved courage.

He just have to give this, yes? Have it signed then he could ran as far away to the room - maybe to the restroom three maybe four floors above. That's far enough, yes?

Finally reaching his destination, he gave a short knock before peaking.

He saw the main boss in his chair, typing away at his laptop. His slitting eyes and sharp glare focused solely on the screen in front of him.

Without looking up, he said, "Who is it?"

Seunghyun's blood ran cold. There was an echo of familiarity in the voice. It was odd and it made his head spin for a while.

"Uhm...Ma'am Lisa from downstairs wants you to sign this?" His voice almost shook at the end. But luckily, he was able to hold it steady.

The man looked up upon hearing his voice. He looked at Seunghyun,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter