Heaven in Hiding

신곡 | Divina Commedia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heaven in Hiding
Another fluff. Another case of Jiyong's jealousy.

 

With the lack of better to do back home (or perhaps a better someone to talk to) Seunghyun decided to come to work early.

His work starts at 8 am but he decided to go there at around 7:15. Quite early, yes. He thought he could just do some paperwork, sort them into designating file system since Lisa seemed incapable of doing anything remotely in order. It was as if she was born as an offspring or the Lady Chaos.

He sighed as he proceeded to work with the filing system. This might even take him at least two hours to get them in order.

At least he was doing something productive. Definitely better than hugging his pillow tight at their room.

His mind wondered again to Glory. He checked over his phone - no new messages, no new calls.

He quickly typed the usual, "Where are you? I'm worried". He thought he should file a missing person report but Junhoe, the local police who lived near them and had became one of their friends, said that perhaps Glory missed his phone or something. Seunghyun still worries but Junhoe assured him that he'll start asking around.

Seunghyun's wondering mind came to a halt when the door opened and someone whom he had never seen before entered.

He was clad in simple casual attire - white designer shirt, jeans, and a black blazer. His eyes roamed around the room, seemingly surprised to see him there.

"Can I help you?" Seunghyun asked, curiosity again winning against his self preservation instinct.

"Wow. You're early," the man said. As if just remembering something, he extend his hand and introduced himself, "I'm Youngbae. One of the workers from the main branch."

A tickle at the back of his mind saying that he should already know this, irked Seunghyun. Yes, the man's feature seemed oddly familiar but he swore he had never seen the man in his life - at least as far as he remembers.

And oops, it isn't a lot, is it?

"Seunghyun," he extended his hand. And they shook with each other.

Youngbae gave him a soft smile before offering something from his back. "Oh! I almost forgot," he handed him a small box treat. "It's strawberry chocolates. Figured you'd want one?"

Seunghyun's mouth dried with the thought of his favorite fruit mixed with his favorite dessert. He should wonder why, but there's a saying that you shouldn't look twice in a gift from a horse's mouth. So he shrugged and decided that perhaps Youngbae is merely a nice, generous man.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter