Tabula Raza

신곡 | Divina Commedia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tabula Raza

Sunghoon had a talk with Hanbin. An agreement was made.

 

Sunghoon couldn't help but to sigh as he put his car in park. He turned off the engine and did a loud exhale, resting his forehead on the steering wheel.

He just had a long day. He was coped up in his laboratory for almost 72 hours straight, unable to leave the room when he was so close on perfecting the formula of the antidote for the problem he also created.

He could feel the afterglow adrenaline he basked into when he finally got the result he wanted -- mixed with the frustration he felt after finding out that he accidentally deleted (cue: forgot to save) an important document that Eun Jiwon sent him a week ago (that he was just responding to). Fortunately, their IT guy was quiet reliable (cue: from a threat of a deadlier punishment than death itself) and was able to recover the file.

He existed the car. And went inside his apartment.

 

The guest of honor arrives.

 

The moment he opened the door, he knew that there's something amiss in his apartment. The still air shifted as he took in the seemingly innocent room he owned.

No. Something was wrong.

He placed his keys in the bowl by the door, eyes drifting occasionally as he feel for the danger he knew was lurking just along the corner.

He doesn't have to linger for long though, because the danger greeted him with a welcoming smile.

"Well, color me impressed, Doctor Sunghoon."

Sunghoon stopped by the dining room's partition - eyes burning with hatred for the person sitting casually in his dining table.

"The hell are you doing here, BI?" He shouldn't be here. This is his place - despite being only visited for a very limited amount of days. Goddamnit, now Sunghoon has to find for a different apartment to lease on a fake name.

B.I. shrugged, as if it really doesn't matter. In his back stood Bobby - and Sunhoon's body gone cold as he took in his appearance.

Bobby was wearing a black suit, an a black turtleneck that hides half of his face (his mouth and his nose), and black gloves.

. Bobby dressing like a ing serial killer is bad news.

Not counting the gun he had in his ing hand.

Hanbin shrugged off the troubled look in Sunghoon's face, waving it pleasantly like he just made Bobby dressed like that for a prank.

"Don't worry about this guy, doctor. He's just here cause he's paranoid." Hanbin giggled at his own joke.

Sunghoon rolled his eyes, but he still warily sat in front of Hanbin, hands folded in front of him. "What is it?"

He then noticed that his research papers were scattered in the dining table. All arranged in a random order.

He doesn't like it when people touch what was his.

"Very impressive work you got here, doc." Hanbin said, gesturing at the research findings. "My, if you were working

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter