Human Combustion: A Sequel

신곡 | Divina Commedia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In photograph: Kim Hanbin, formaly known as B.I. by the underworld community. Officially under Sechskies' Membership, Formal Position: [ REDACTED ].

Unofficially referred to as The Informant. (sells information for a price)   

Unlisted leader of iKon. Served under Jaijin's tutelage. Information Clearance Level S+

 

 

Human Combustion: A Sequel

Kwon Jiyong and Kim Hanbin met in another circumstances.

 

Jiyong embodied the look of someone who was bored of life. He had his head leaned over his left hand, his right hand sporting a glass of vodka – the only alcohol beverage strong enough to withstand his alcoholic – and eyes boring lazily on said glass.

Yet, if someone could look beneath the flesh and image that was projected, one would see that what he was projecting was far from the emotions that are rampaging within him. His heart was hammering against his chest. His throat, dry, despite the two glasses that he had intact earlier. His mind hazy, not from the alcohol, but from the image of Seungri laid on the same bed he fell asleep earlier.

His scent would probably stick in his sheets for a day or two.

Jiyong was too drunk to even bother to complain.

The sound of the clock – tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. – was the only thing that was echoing in the otherwise silent room. He asked to be left alone, had managed to say no from Youngbae’s pleading eyes (he couldn’t stand the silent worry that those eyes seemed to scream from beneath the irises), and locked himself in the room next to his door.

The room was devoid of anything aside from the table, a bed, an empty closet, and the clean bathroom.

They aren’t even supposed to stay here for another day. Jiyong merely made a quick visit in the area to oversee the construction of one of their legal expenditures (he didn’t even bother remembering the name nor the line of business, he had people hired to do that) and sign needed paperwork (he hated doing that) and then ship his back to Germany to then work on the expenditure of their otherwise illegal operations (he also have people to do that, but illegal stuffs are always so delicate that it needs personal touch).

Yet –

 

The door opened and he looked up to see the person that he had been waiting for.

Kim Hanbin, otherwise referred to as B.I. (or known only by that name) entered with the pose of an elite businessman. He was sporting a formal casual dress code – an otherwise ordinary, yet designer black suit, and jeans with rubber shoes. He doesn’t look anymore different than the businessmen who are mingling d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter