B.I.'s Bible

신곡 | Divina Commedia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Visual guide to BI and Bobby's clothing in this chapter.

B.I.'s Bible
In which we get to see why B.I. is a name feared by many.



 

When the next time he got a visit, it was from B.I. and Bobby.

"Yo! What a surprise!" Heechul said, sporting a wide grin. "Come inside!" He opened their door a bit wider to let the two come in.

Bobby was dressed with a black turtleneck, white suit jacket, ripped black jeans, and black ankle boots. He also have his hands draped with black gloves.

Kyunghoon's eyes widened when he saw it. If Bobby was wearing a fingerprint protective equipment such as gloves-- he gulped. He sent a side glance at Heechul, who by the way his body stiffed, had also noticed the black gloves.

Meanwhile BI was dressed in a simple grey shirt, black suit jacket, black jeans and black shoes.

Both were sporting what looks like almost identical sunglasses.

Weird, but in style.

"Ah, didn't expect a visit so soon," Kyunghoon said over the living room. He was just having an early cup of tea.

Earlier, Heechul and he were playing normal watching some foreign news about a commotion in the Middle East. Heechul was drinking his black coffee, no sugar, no milk (because he is a barbarian) while Kyunghoon was enjoying his macha tea with extra sugar, extra milk (because he has class).

B.I. shrugged. He casually sat on the cushion while Bobby made himself comfortable on the cushion's armrest, like a pet cat settling on the armrest.

Kyunghoon and Heechul were both sitting in the long sofa.

"Well, I wanted to check in," B.I. said, not bothering to prolong his visit. He had his unreadable frown on his face, add to the sunglasses that mask almost half of his face, one may never clued in what goes in his head, what emotion is running inside of him. His voice was audible, but it doesn't have any intonation -- monotonous, almost robotic.

It might irk a normal man, but Heechul and Kyunghoon were anything but normal.

Well, one wouldn't be friends with the likes of B.I. if one subscribes to society's definition of normalcy.

"Ah, we were wondering why you didn't show up," Kyunghoon said, left leg crossing over the other.

"Chanwoo needs some entertainment. Kid looks bored to death," Heechul said, voice seemingly joking.

Bobby let out a small smile.

BI didn't move an inch.

"Had an important meeting that I can't get out off," BI said casually.

Heechul winked over at the television, "Something about that?"

That brought a small smile to BI's lips but he neither confirmed nor denied the jab Heechul sent over.

Heechul shrugged, better not knowing, to be honest. BI may favor their existence for now, since they're doing him a courtesy but who knows how long his favor over them lasts.

After all, they carry an important piece of information.

And BI is anything but careless. He's too careful, steps too determined, mistakes would be eliminated before they could even *consider* of stepping out of the line.

They might not show it, but both of them were very, very, wary of the man sitting with them right bow.

"Anyway, did anything happen?" BI asked, pretending to be oblivious.

Heechul internally did an eye roll, as if Chanwoo hadn't reported the incident already. "Well, Jiyong tried to stab Glory, as expected. Glory let it slip that he knows, though."

BI didn't utter a single word, urging him to continue.

"Not anything important, just that he may have an idea of what happened with Seungri before. Jiyong seemed to recognize him," Heechul said.

Kyunghoon remained silent throughout, letting Heechul do all the talking. He had long left his tea to cold, eyes preferring to warily gaze towards the dangerous guests they have under their roof.

"That's all?" BI said, after.

"Yeah, pretty much," Heechuk shrugged.

"So, Jiyong is also clued in that you don't belong here,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter