Curse Breaker 1

신곡 | Divina Commedia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Curse Breaker

The countdown to the return of Seungri's memories starts.

 

Jiyong was a walking dynamite the moment he stepped off the private plan.

They were just finishing their "productive" meeting (aka The Great Treaty between Jiyong and Hanbin) when he as informed of a break in and apparent kidnaping of one Lee Seunghyun (of course, the information coming from Goo Junhoe, Hanbin's informant on the ground).

Jiyong was quick to rage, hands itching for his favorite knife eyes seeking blood. Youngbae was quicker to defuse him, but not really fully since Seungri and the word 'danger' are involved. He quietly whispered calming and sensible things in his ears, like "Killing Hanbin won't take Seungri back. Remember he's working for you now. Make use of him." He noticed that both TOP and Daesung seemed to be in consensus of what Youngbae was implying.

So he quickly simmered a bit of his anger and calmly asked for Hanbin's help.

Hanbin, as if proving that he was their friend, of course quickly ran through the possible suspects, informations gathered from the moment that Seungri was taken, and whatever technicalities that he has to go through. He implied that the people who may have taken Seungri may also have a connection to the person responsible for the 'leakage' since (to much of Jiyong's disappointment) Seungri's information was a part of the leak.

Thankfully, after a tragically long hours of patiently waiting and going through his meditation techniques, Hanbin came with an answer. A hired muscle group was keeping Seungri in an abandoned building three towns away from the initial location. The group seemed to be in constant move, changing location between random intervals to prevent tracking.

"That assures us that what they're hiding is worth the trouble," Hanbin had said, pulling out the data that they have gathered. "Junhoe is on his way to a possible following location of their transfer."

Jiyong nodded. He stood up and strutted towards the door not even bothering to close it nor say a formal dismissal to the other occupants of the room (which is just his team, Hanbin, and Bobby since the information discussed is considered delicate).

Daesung, God bless his instinct, has already got their plane running and they immediately hoped on it. The travel would be long and hopefully Junhoe would save them some to torture for information later (which is the most possible course of action since they are possibly connected

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter