Time Paradox 2

신곡 | Divina Commedia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time Paradox

(After)

Two men from different time, one from the past another from the future, met unexpectedly. The universe must right itself.

 

Chanwoo greeted them with a polite bow, and a simple hello to the both of them. Daesung replied with a friendly shoulder pat while Jiyong prompted to just ignoring the two.

They didn’t mind, however, since almost everyone knew how antisocial Kwon Jiyong is.

“Have you been here before?” Daesung asked casually, but no one was fooled by it. They was well aware that he was fishing for information.

Chanwoo casually shrugged his shoulders, well-aware of what Daesung was trying to accomplish and well-trained on how to deflect it. “Once. I’m the one that suggested the job to him.”

Daesung hummed and their conversations stopped as they reached Seungri’s doorsteps.

“Well, here we are,” Chanwoo said, mockingly.

Daesung rolled his eyes.

Jiyong stepped forward to knock.

Once, twice.

“Coming!” Someone’s voice echoed inside.

Jiyong doubted if they came to the right apartment after all. Perhaps they mistakenly thought that this was it? The doors looks kind of similar after all. It may have been an honest mistake.

Too late to contimplate, however, as the door opened and—

Jiyong’s surprised gaze met Glory’s horrified ones.

“You—”

 

Anyway, as he was leaving the building, he saw the figure of Seungri just three blocks away.

He wasn’t alone though.

A guy he had never saw before had his arms around his lover’s (are they even still?) shoulder’s. They were barely enough space between them, their bodies molded like a sculpture mimicking a loving pair. Laughter echoes out of their mouth – and each sound felt like a dagger twisting in Jiyong’s chest.

 

“Who was he?” Jiyong’s voice cut through the silence.

Seungri felt his mouth forming into a smile when the memory hit him and he can’t help but to stare blabbering, “Oh that? That was my friend, Glory. He works as a DJ at the dancing academy I was attending. He invited me over for lunch. It was fun, but I knew that he’s just buttering me up to go back.” Glory hadn’t been subtle in his actions, even. He blatantly begged him to go back, saying that the classes were getting boring without him.

Seungri knew he was just messing with him, but it didn’t fail to make him feel fluttered about it.

At least, he knew that dancing was something he could be proud of.

 

“Who is it?” Seungri appeared behind Glory, clad in a kitchen apron. He held a wooden spatula at his right hand.

His eyes lightened up upon seeing his guests, “Jiyong! You made it! Come! Come!” he opened the door wider.

Glory remained silent, body tense, eyes barely able to conceal the horror in it. He was also mildly sweating, as his heart kept on pumping faster than normal. He couldn’t meet the glare that Jiyong was sending him.

“Daesung-sshi! Chanwoo-sshi!” Seungri greeted the other two. As if just remembering something, Seungri went to Glory’s side and drap his arms over him, his left arm encircling his waist.

“I want you to meet my boyfriend, Glory.” His smile was wide as he pecked Glory’s cheeks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter