How To Cook For Your Special Someone: A Guide By Kwon Jiyong

신곡 | Divina Commedia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How To Cook For Your Special Someone: A Guide By Kwon Jiyong
Jiyong tries to prepare a lunch for Seungri. Daesung tried to talk to him about it.
 

Jiyong yawned as he stretches his arms above his head. The sky was still dark, but the clock on his bedside says its 3AM. Quiet early for his usual late morning .

He walked out of his room and made his way to the guest room.

He knocked once, twice, before a shout is heard, "I'm going to kick your if you don't stop!"

Jiyong groaned, "You owe me dip!"

"Shut up!" Youngbae screamed back. "You threw my box in the trash, anyway. We're even!" He screamed back, though there's no real malice over it.

Yes, Jiyong did. In his anger over Youngbae giving Seungri chocolates when he knew that he's planning to give one too really irked him too much. Youngbae laughed over his jealousy, saying that he could just give it to Jennie or any other employees and not take it to waste.

Jiyong, of course, blinded with his emotions (as always with Seungri) didn't bother negotiating with his man and straight up threw it on the nearest trash. " you," he whispered, still annoyed.

Youngbae merely sighed, already used to Jiyong's unreasonable .

And now here he is, forcing his friend to make amends and help him with what he is planning.

"Jiyong?" He was surprised to heard his name.

Jiyong looked back and saw Daesung, still in his casual clothes, with bed hair, and heavy eyes. "What are you doing up?"

Perfect! Jiyong's eyes light up. "I didn't know you're already back?" He sounded casual, but his heart was already doing a little dance. Yes, if his of a friend can't help him, Daesung can....no, he'll make sure it'll be a will.

"Ah--" Daesung yawned, "Came back around 12? 1? Flight was really fast."

Jiyong nodded. He walked closer to his friend and patted his shoulder, "Yah, can you help me?"

Daesung's eyes widened, unable to hide the fact that he's surprised. Who wouldn't be? Jiyong just asked for his help. "What for?" He wonder if he was still dreaming.

"Ah. I wanted to prepare...a dish. Sushi? Or something. For lunch," Jiyong said, eyes mellowing with slight embarrassment.

Daesung shrugged, "Sure. But why can't you just buy some?"

Jiyong blushed. "Well, it's that--" he couldn't finish his excuse however, because Youngbae's door opened and he appeared screaming,

"Its for Seungri!" He screamed then closed his door with a loud bang.

"Ah." Daesung finally understood. He yawned and stretched a bit, "Okay, just let me get--" he motioned over his obviously messy dress.

Jiyong nodded and went to the kitchen, "I'll prepare us some coffee."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter