Time Paradox 1

신곡 | Divina Commedia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time Paradox

(Before)

Two men from different time, one from the past another from the future, met unexpectedly. The universe must right itself.

 

Jiyong was still struggling with his necktie when his best friend found him.

“Ji?” Youngbae asked from his bedroom door.

“Just a sec—” Jiyong let out an animalistic growl  as his fingers got tangled over the necktie. “Why must this so goddamn—” he was cut off when Youngbae popped up beside him. He was sporting one of his amused smile – as if he doesn’t know if he should laugh or pretend as if he doesn’t want  to. Jiyong turned  his glare to him.

“I’m sorry,” but Youngbae didn’t sound sorry at all. “But it’s just that—” his amusement turned into  a giggling fit and then into uncontrollable laughter. 

Jiyong rolled his eyes, “Yes, yes,  laugh instead of helping a person in need.”

Youngbae’s laughter slowly came to  a  halt. He was wiping a bit of tears left on his eyes when he said,  “It’s just that—Why are you  dressed as if we’re going to a midnight  ball?”

Jiyong looked into the mirror and didn’t  understand what his friend was trying to convey, he was clad in his usual attire—black suit and necktie (which isn’t properly tied yet). “I don’t see—”

Youngbae rolled  his eyes, “Ji. From what Dae said, Seungri  invited you to a dinner at his house.”

Jiyong titled his head, still  not getting  it.

Youngbae sighed, “Meaning it’s a house dinner. You will be overdressed if you showed  up like this—” he motioned over to Jiyong’s whole attire.

He still doesn’t  get what’s wrong with what he’s wearing  but he decided that his  stubbornness had overstayed its welcome in his  life. He shrugged, “Help me decide then.”

Youngbae  nodded. He  went to Jiyong’s  closet and got a simple designer (everything in Jiyong’s closet is designer  clothes so there’s  really no normalcy beyond that) blue shirt and jeans (which surprised Youngbae cause he never thought he’ll find something akin to simple  jeans –though he did have to dig a little deeper to find the gem).

Jiyong sighed and just went with  it. He wanted Seungri’s eyes to focus on  him but perhaps he might overwhelm  him if he  didn’t  listen to Youngbae.

Daesung entered – dressed in a  similar casual attire. “You ready?” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter