Pawn Takes King

신곡 | Divina Commedia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note! Here is the long wait! ^^ I'll be focusing more on this story, and hopefully will have an on-going update until it was finished. :) I've already drafted like 4-5 chapters ahead, so good news. 

Special thanks to G-Pandaxx! This chapter is dedicated to you. :) 

Also thanks for my two crowdfund sponsors, LissaChocs , alexandra_c!! Thank you for your support. Next chapter forward will be early access. except maybe the epilogue as to not spoil anyone. hehe

Also special thanks to all the fans who read, is now reading, and are patiently waiting for this update! Your comments and kudos really pushed me to finish this story! Hopefully it'll happen soon. ^_^

Now, enjoy~ 

 

Pawn Takes King

Certain realizations are made. Seungri got an interesting conclusion.

 

 

The room was silent as Seungri was left to nothing but his thoughts.

Because of the 'severity' of his injuries before (though he truly doubt that, he doesn't feel anything wrong with him), Hanbin (and the doctors—well, according to what Hanbin told of him) had assured him that it'll be the best if he stayed in the hospital for a while. For exactly how long, Seungri wasn't told.

Hanbin had visited him earlier, it was morning as Seungri remembered, his 'friend' had come with a platter of breakfast and a cup of coffee. He looked almost hesitant, as if he was unsure which steps to take to get inside.

Though Seungri saw right through it—the fakeness of Hanbin's actions. How his awkwardness seemed so calm, practiced—as if he had merely observed how normal people moved when they're hesitating and copied it. Nothing in him screams sincerity.

Not even his goddamn apologies.

So Seungri felt little remorse when he had screamed at Hanbin. "Leave me the alone!" Looking at how practiced and poised and so ing FAKE Hanbin's actions was, bring Seungri nothing but anger.

At least Hanbin's surprised seemed genuine. There was a flash of something sinister in his eyes before it was morphed into another practiced emotion. "Okay," he said, voice soft as he placed the tray on Seungri's table. "I'll leave you then."

Seungri wanted to haul the glass of water to Hanbin's face but the numbness of his came back to haunt him.

Everything was moving so far around him. He had never been more confused in his goddamn life.

He wanted to reset everythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter