King's Favorite

신곡 | Divina Commedia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note! Hello! :) I hope everyone is well. Apologies for not updating in a while, hahaha

 

King's Favorite

 

When Hanbin visited Seungri the following morning, he found Seungri surprisingly docile.

Hanbin has a soft smile on his face. In his hand were a bag of clothes. He handed it over to Seungri. "You'll be discharging soon. Are you excited?"

Seungri nodded. But remained quiet.

Hanbin hummed, his eyes glossed over his friend, searching for something.

Seungri gave him a soft smile. And Hanbin eased his seeking for now.

Seungri grabbed the back and inspected the clothes given. It was a simple blue shirt and jeans. "Thank you for this," he said politely. He saw how Hanbin clenched his fist.

His heart skipped a beat. There was a painful silence in the room. Seungri didn't even notice but how he seemed to hold his breath.

"I figured you'll need them," Hanbin answered. He gave a simple shrugged and sat down beside Seungri.

Things Seungri could ignore before, now he couldn't help but notice. Hanbin's actions were too guarded for someone that should've been a mere simple civilian. They may appear loose and natural, but there's almost a robotic tone to it. His smiles appeared as if they were imitations of what a smile should be. There was even a slight pause before he opened his mouth, mere seconds, as if he was contemplating his words very carefully.

If Hanbin is truly honest with him, why would he be so guarded?

Seungri will tackle his problems one place at a time. He had already made plans today. He'll think of something to do with Hanbin after he was done.

He gave Hanbin a short smile before excusing himself to the bathroom. He changed his hospital gown to the clothes that Hanbin had given him.

When he came out, he noticed how Hanbin seemed stricken. Though there doesn't seem anything amiss in the room, somehow Seungri knew that Hanbin had already did a sweeping of the room. Which is why, he had the foresight to hide the phone he found on his person, so Hanbin wouldn't know of it.

"I'm glad you're okay," Hanbin suddenly said. He stood up from his seat and escorted Seungri out of the room.

"Me too," Seungri said, and let himself be escorted out.

Hanbin had offered him to drive him back.

Seungri had declined at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter