Internship of a Panda

신곡 | Divina Commedia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In photograph: iKon - the Unlisted Intelligence Agency of Sechskies

Kim Hanbin. Formally referred to as B.I. Informal Leader of iKon. Formal Position in Sechskies: REDACTED. Also known as The Informant (sells information for a price - including the Police/Government and known enemies of the Mafia). Formerly served under Jaijin. 

Information Clearance: Level S+

Current Location: Unknown.

Kim Jiwon. Formally referred to as Bobby. Informal second-in-command of iKon. Formal Position in Sechskies: Weapons Expert/Dealer (illegal weaponry in black market and the [REDACTED] agency of the Government) and Demolition Expert. Formerly served under Jaeduck.  

Information Clearance: Level C

Current Location: Seoul.

Kim Jinhwan. Informal second-in-command of iKon. Formal Position in Sechskies: Informant/Head of Intelligence Agency (replacing Jaijin). 

Information Clearance: Level A

Current Location: Germany

Goo Junhoe. Informal informant of iKon. Works as a Data Analysts in a local police department. Also serves as the 'Link' between the government/police and Sechskies (information exchange goes through his hands, and his only).

Information Clearance: Level B

Current Location: Gwangju (three blocks away from Seungri's apartment)

Song Yunhyeoung. Informal Chemical Expert of iKon. Formal Position in Sechskies: Assistant Chemist (serving under Dr. Sunghoon) in the Research Department. Owns a local restaurant called Song's Barbeques. 

Information Clearance: Level C

Current Location: Japan (currently with Dr. Sunghoon)

Kim Donghyuk. Works as an Art Thief (included in the Most Wanted in the Art Community), Escape Artists, and Backup Informant to Junhoe (if Junhoe died, he gets the position immediately). Formal Position in Sechskies: Informant (under Jinhwan). 

Information Clearance: Level D

Current Location: Germany 

Jung Chanwoo. Works as an Assistant Paralegal. Formal Position in Sechskies: Legal Lawyer (under Ko Jiyong's Legal Department).

Information Clearance: Level E

Current Location: Gwangju

 

Information updated as of Today. 

 

Internship of a Panda

A meeting between Jiyong and Seungri. Under different circumstances.

 

 

Seunghyun stared at himself in the mirror - an image of a working man stare back at him.

He wore a simple black suit and formal jeans - casual yet not too casual as to mistake him from merely a visiting guest.

It will be his first day at the company today. Hanbin's younger brother was able to fulfill his promise and got him a job at the new building merely a 30 minute ride from his house. (He's got a bike though, so he could use that to go there)

Glory, the ever supportive boyfriend that he is, prepared him a lunch beforehand. He left a note with a wink and his usual heart in the kitchen table.

Seunghyun didn't pry on his partner's life. He doesn't know what he really does except that he works for some firm in the other town. It apparently pays well, so who he is to judge? It's where Hanbin also works, so maybe that's the reason why they seemed to be also close.

Maybe that's where he works too? After all, Hanbin was the one who was there when he woke up in the hospital.

He decided not to bother with unusual questions like that and focused his attention to his backpack. Extra strawberry milk, phone, lunch, notebook? He wasn't really sure what to bring.

Chanwoo just said that he'll be an assistant there. Assistant to what? He doesnt specify.

He sighed. "At least, it's something."

He clapped his chubby cheeks twice and breathed a huge "HA!" to steady his fluttering head.

There's really no use to panic how, does it? He could trust them.

He could trust his friend.

He locked the front door, rode his bike, and hoped that he wasn't stepping into one giant pool of lie.


 

The day kept on getting worse.

Seunghyun didn't expect the world to hate him, but apparently it does!

When he arrived at the company, he immediate sought for Chanwoo. Luckily for him, he was already near the entrance that he was able to pull Seunghyun out of the usual questioning (before Seunghyun's head gave out from all the nonsensical stuff that the others been asking).

"Welcome. Majority of these people are new hired. Onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter