He Who Grew Tired of Waiting

신곡 | Divina Commedia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In photograph: Kim Jiwon, formally known as 'Bobby' by the underworld community. Officially under Sechskies' Membership as the Weapons Specialist/Trader (black market) and Demolition Expert. 

Unlisted member of iKon. Information Clearance Level C.

 

 

He Who Grew Tired of Waiting
A package delivery was intercepted. 

 


"Got it!" He answered, ending the call from one of Dr. Sunghoon's assistant. 

"How's it? Is he coming?" His companion asked. 

The locked eyes with each other before he shook his head. 

His companion gave a relieved sigh. "! That's good. That's good. Man, that doctor give me the creeps." He said, shaking his head and crossing his hands as if offering a quick thanks to his god. 

He laughed and immediately agreed. "Yeah. He could smile all he wants but--" he shivered, "Everyone finds him creepy, you know. It's not like it's just us." 

His companion nodded. "Maybe that's what they're looking for in the Inner. Wanted! Anyone that is creepy." 

He laughed, amused by it. If one would notice, that seemed to be the pattern for the members in the Inner Circle. Jaijin has a creepy way of showing too much random emotions, Sunghoon has a creepy smile, Jaeduck has a creepy job, Ko Jiyong has a creepy sense for sticking with this company, and Suwon has a creepy robotic personality. "Good thing us lower guys are normal, yeah?" He was part of the Thirteenth infantry, a normal "soldier" (as they are tend to be referred to within the Mafia), as well as his companion. 

"Come on! Better get this done. The doctor has a penchant way of scheduling," his companion said, juggling keys to open the doors of the small clinic. 

He nodded, aware of it. They were called by from their base slash current residence (since they are stationed the nearest - well, more like supposedly enjoying their scheduled trip) and was asked to transform a target from the small clinic to the private jet, which will be shipped to who knows where (they refused to ask questions, since information is valuable and they are really here for vacation okay? They aren't even supposed to work - but they'll be damned if they refused a direct order, especially from the creepy circle). 

They were welcomed by the sight of a perfect clinic - well kept and sterilized (probably from the strong smell) to the very molecule. The room was devoid of anything abnormal- a table, a chair, everything that was within it could be seen from any clinic elsewhere. It was devoid of anything distinct. 

He can't help but to look at some cabinets. Information is valuable, after all. 

But the room was swept of anything, aside from the normal. 

"Think they've already cleaned it?" He asked over to his companion, who seemed to have the idea as he. They were both wearing masks and full protective gears as to leave no trace of their presence, just in case. 

His companion hummed. "Seemed to be it. But I doubt it'll be the end product. Probably have someone to burn it." 

He nodded. Sunghoon was a valuable

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter