SADNESS AND PAIN

PARALLEL WORLDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a week since the elderly from the distant cave has been staying at the inner forest. Her presence somehow made things organize and in order at the inner forest, and when Joohyun assigned Taehyung to hold the class for the children, she didn’t expect that the elderly will assign another responsibility to her as well and it is controlling her powers.

Meditating at a quiet place, Joohyun tried so hard to keep her stance and her emotions balance. If a clock exists in the Kingdom she has been staying in her position for almost an hour. 

The weather has been changing to sunny, humid, rainy and gloomy and its because of Joohyun’s poor ability to control her emotions. “That’s it. I am done for today.” Joohyun complained as she stood up from the green grasses and walked away from the elderly.

“We didn’t even achieve our goal for today.” The elderly informed her. “My Queen, I know its been a challenge and a struggle to have such responsibility.” 

Joohyun sighs. “Honestly, I am clueless. I am afraid of what might happen.” 

“Stop doubting yourself and trust what you can do.” The elderly approached her. Wiping the sweats from her forehead. “I know deep inside your heart, there’s something that scares you more than the safety of the Kingdom and its people.”

“What is it?”

The elderly smiled “sometimes it is better for us to be unaware what fears us.” The elderly responded. “If you need a break go ahead but I’ll be waiting here for you until we attained what we have to.”

Joohyun decided to make he way back to their tent but she found Taehyung and some children picking up fallen flowers from the bushes. They’re trying to construct something out of its petals. She walk towards them and hid behind a large tree. 

“Students, take a look at this.” He’s trying to make an elephant by placing the petals on the ground but Joohyun playfully produces slight winds that ruins Taehyung’s work until he gave up out of frustration. “You know what, let’s call it a day. Go back to your tents amd tell your parents what we did today.” 

The students politely said goodbye to him and when they’re gone, he marched on the petals out of frustration and Joohyun canthelp but to laugh at his childish act. Her giggles echoes in the forest and after hearing it, Taehyung already knows what’s happening. 

“Come on, show yourself Joohyun.” He said as he exhales and laugh.

“Tsh why are you so short tempered.” Joohyun jokingly complained and jumped on him. Giving him a tight embrace and made all her worries washed away. “I miss you.” She whispered to his ear.

“I miss you too.” Taehyung responded. He put Joohyun down and checked on her. “How was your training with the elderly?”

“Frustrating.” Joohyun depressed her shoulders and lean herself on Taehyung’s chest. “She has been telling me indirect informations.” 

Taehyung smiled and tapped her back. “You have to get used to it. Trust me, even they already know the answer they do not have the skill to tell it directly.”

“Fine, but you have to promise me one thing.” Joohyun frowned like a baby to her man. 

“What is it?”

“After this, you have to take me to a date.” She asked. “Let’s hold hands while we walk at the seashore, let’s have a picnic on a green grass as we’re surrounded with flowers, let’s lie down on the ground while we watch the stars and let’s talk about the things we wanted to happen in the future.” 

“That’s a lot.” Taehyung said. “But sure, of course those are just some of the things I want to do with you.” 

“And that time. No more hiding.” She added. “No more hiding of hidden plans, no more hiding of real names and no more hiding of the deep intentions of our hearts.” 

“And that’s a must.” Taehyung added as he agreed. He begun giving random smooches on Joohyun’s face and neck. 

And it is quite tickling for Joohyun, she don’t want anyone to hear her giggle or worse moan in that area so she tried to push Taehyung away. “Yah… some of your students might see us.”

“No they won’t.” Taehyung said and he playfully carry her as he sits on the grass. Making her sit on his groin as he placed his hands inside her dress to caress both of her legs.

Joohyun narrowed her eyes and folded her hands. “You know what I’ve been noticing for the past days I’ve been staying here?” She bit her lips. “You’ve been very needy.” 

Taehyung laughed at her and gave her a deep kiss. “Well. I’ve waited for you for three years.” He didn’t deny.

“I know… but you waited for me for 9 years in my world but you’re not like this.” Joohyun said. “I’ve never wake up on my bed back there, I never woke up with warm and wet kisses from you, I do not woke up feeling your hands all over my body. Are you trying to be dominant because we’re in your world?”

“Why? You hate it?” Taehyung asked her.

Joohyun blushed and failed to meet his eyes. She couldn’t deny her answer to that and all she can do is to smile from his naughty question. “Of course you don’t.” Taehyung confidently said as he lands another kiss again.

Joohyun nods. Affirming what he have said and finally found the courage to look at his eyes. “Well, I wish to wake up with that everydya. I don’t care if my sleep will be interrupted. I’m just afraid one day you’ll get sick of doing that.”

“That won’t happen.” Taehyung said. 

After Joohyun’s training, she went back to their tent exhausted. The training was really draining and challenging for her, for a scaredy-cat like her every step isn’t easy at all. She drop her body on their bed as she tries to catch her breath. Shutting her eyes until she didn’t notice that she fell asleep.

“I’ve watched him fell from that kind of chariot and I won’t allow you to make him try riding that chariot.” Joohyun disagreed to the skywatchers after they presented the newly built sky chariot that their armys will use once the battle with the dark magic begun.

“We made sure that this is made strong enough to carry at least 3 creatures.” The skywatcher said.

“No! I still won’t allow it.” Joohyun firmly said.

“Alright, since Prince Taehyung is no longer allowed to do it, I volunteer myself to ride in there.” Jungkook said. “Just make sure to carry the chariot carefully. 

Taehyung went off from the chariot and Jungkook went in. The sky watchers are ready to lift the chariot and as soon as they flew to the air, they were able to secure Jungkook inside the chariot. “I think we can go further.” The skywatcher said. Flying higher than they usually do while carrying the chariot together isnt challenging for them at all. 

Until a dark scare crow that as big as an eagle attacked them, it slashed a skywatcher’s wing causing him to make it difficult for to fly. He let go from the handle and the other skywatcher has no choice but to leg go as well to save his friend.

Two sky watchers are still trying hard to lift Jungkook up who has been rolling around inside the chariot but it was too heavy and it keeps on pulling them down. Struggling and panting, all of them will crash on the ground so the two skywatchers let go of the chariot where Jungkook is.

It landed to a distant from the inner forest. Taehyung and Joohyun run to search for it, and they saw the chariot broken into pieces and Jungkook as well lying on his own blood after a bad fall.

“Andwe!” Joohyun woke up from her sleep. Even if Taehyung didn’t die it was painful for her to endure since she has known Jungkook as Taehyung’s brother more than a defender. 

It was a relief that it was just only a dream. Joohyun finished a cup of water and went out for a walk, she got used to waking up without Taehyung beside her after she assigned him to be the children’s teacher.

But when she reached the group of children who are busy reading, she realized that Taehyung isn’t there. She politely approached the children and didn’t want to bother them but they politely greeted her with a bow and smiles. “I’m sorry to bother you but aren’t you supposed to be with your teacher?”

Placing a lamp made by fireflies the student handed it to Joohyun. “He went at the training camp, you can have this.” 

Faking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter