Chapter 7

Can't Hide it Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEHYUNG'S POV

 

I'm going crazy, jinjja. It's been a long time since we met and she turned me down, but yeah i have to stick with the rule. I burried my face on my bed, waiting for her to finish her things. I usually put some skincares too, but today i didn't feel like to use any. I glanced back at her, she stood up and went to our drawer. She rummaged to find something to wear.

 

"Don't look" she looked at me while she grabbed her black bra.

I just smiled, i didn't bother to look away. I placed my hand support my head and looked at her seductively. She rolled her eyes as she knew that i wasn't going to look away. She turned her body around then proceed to wear her bra and . I really like it when she wore a black undergarments. She wore a plain white shirt and red shorts.

"Let's go" she held my hands and led me to the living room. She called Yeontan to came along.

We lay down together and cuddled on the sofa while watching tv and Yeontannie lay on the other chair. I missed her so much. I kissed her temple as her eyes fixed on tv. I burried my face on her hair, she smells so good. I missed her warmth. I missed her beside me. I hugged her from the back with one hand and the other supported her head.

"I miss you so much" i said as i hugged her tighter.

"I miss you too baby" she caressed my hand while she searched something good on tv. I want her to focus on me. So I tried to flip her to face me and she did, the show on tv wasn't that good anyway. She looked in my eyes so deeply.

"I love you, Taehyung-ah" she said softly. She my hair and i fixed my eyes on her. I missed her touch. I can feel her sincerity, i know she wasn't lying about it. I love her too, i know she is the one i was looking for. I know she is the right woman to marry. I had multiple girlfriends in the past, although none of them were serious. I’ve have never been in a serious relationship before, until i met her. Sometimes i told her that i was thinking about leaving my idol life and spend a new life with her, but she always told me that this idol life is my dream, i have to keep it. She said, i strived so hard to reached this so i have to be grateful, not many people as lucky as i am. She's really humble, she always reminds me to be grateful. Gratitude produces a more meaningful life. When you are truly grateful, you find yourself living with greater purpose and passion. I am so lucky to have her, i don't want to let her go. I want to have a family with her. I want her all by myself.

 

Our faces got closer as our lips met. We both close our eyes then i pulled her closer, i don't want to let her go. Never. I felt the butterflies in my stomach everytime i kissed her, eventhough it's been two years now with her, the kiss will ever be the same. She pulled away and looked at me.

"I love you, Taehyung-ah" she said it again, waiting for me to say the same.

"I love you too, Y/N baby" i replied while smiling. I will tell her i want to marry her someday, i have to prepare everything. I'm ready to lose my idol life, i'm ready to face my fans hatred once they found out about my marriage later, i'm ready to be her responsible husband, or maybe someday a father. I will ensure that my family is happy spiritually, physically, and emotionally.

 

"Jagi, i've been thinking a lot about this...do you wa--" i have been interrupted by the sound of the door bell. We both looked at the door's direction. I pushed her lightly then got up to the video doorbell intercom. I saw a food delivery man brought a stainless box.

"Did you order foods?" I looked back at her, she shaked her head look at me confusedly. I pressed the button so i could ask the man outside.

"Nuguseyo?" I asked him through the intercom.

"Excuse me, i am from Baek Ni Hyang restaurant. I want to delivery some foods for Ms. Y/N" the man answered.

I furrowed my eyebrows, still being cautious about this man. It's so weird because none of us order something. I'm afraid that he's a spy that my or her fans sent to our apartement. You can not be that gullible to strangers. No one knows about our secret apartement, except our managers. We trusted them so much and they respect our privacy.

"I'm sorry we didn't orde---" i spoke but got cut with him.

"Ms. Y/N manager sent this foods for her" he showed me the note to the camera. There is Y/N's manager name on it. Oh, it must be true then.

"It's from your manager" i told her.

"Oh jinjja? Daebak" as she got up and go to our bedroom to take her phone.

I went to the door and open it and greet him. The delivery man bowed and took out our foods from the stainless box. There's a lot of food and the smell is killing my nose already. Chinese foods for breakfast? Why not.

"These have been paid by Ms. Y/N manager. Here's the note, she wanted to give it to Ms. Y/N. Thank you, sir. Enjoy the foods. I'll be back later to pick up the plates, just put it outside the door." the delivery man bowed as he excused himself. I thank him then I closed the door as i read the note.

 

 

"Enjoy the foods! I hope your hangover gone fast so you can work properly later! Don't forget to share these with Taehyung. Tell him that i said thanks for taking care of you!

P.s you owe me about what happened last night! Don't try to run! I'll catch you everywhere! Tell me everything, Y/N-ah ㅠㅠ i am your eonnie...."

 

 

I stared blankly at her note. What happened last night? Did Y/N hide something from me? All of a sudden, i got worried. Is something bad happened? Why she didn't tell me?

"Woah daebak, eonnie sent these?" she said, i looked up at her and nodded.

"Here" i gave her the note and went to our foods to bring these on our dining table. She read it and her eyes got widened then looked at me placing the foods on the table. She didn't say anything after she read it, i'm just gonna shake it off. I don't want to ruin the mood.

"Let's eat!" I smiled as i grabbed some plates and chopsticks from kitchen.

"Let's go!" She said happily as she dance a little bit. It's her habit, she couldn't control her excitement everytime she eats a delicious food. Same like Hoseok hyung, he always dances when he saw some foods. Maybe that's why they're bestfriend, their personality is similar.

We both sat facing each other and ready to eat these foods. I'm sure that there are no pork in the foods. I'm getting used not to eat pork since i'm dating her. She actually allows me to have pork but she said i have to brush my teeth after i ate pork, because she wouldn't want to kiss me.

"What the?! Hahaha" she laughed as she picked up one bowl.

"Wae?" I asked her curiously.

"There's kongnamul-guk. I didn't know that chinese restaurants sell this." She still laughed at the bowl. I laughed along, why she has to be so cute?

"I didn't know either and i'm sure that's for you" i said as i gave her a spoon. Kongnamul-guk was the number one food hungover koreans craved after a night of heavy drinking. The bean sprouts in the soup are packed with an amino acid called aspartate which helps to create enzymes that break down alcohol in the liver. I'm so glad that her manager bought this for her.

"I know" she scoffed and took the spoon. I chuckled at her response, sometimes she can be that childish. We started to eat together. I gave a lot of meat to her plate.

"Yah hajima, stop it" she pushed my hand.

"You should eat a lot, you have dance practice this evening, right?" I insisted.

"You are the one who have to eat a lot. I see you lose some weight. Don't stress too much, babe" she looked at me worriedly.

It's true. I notice my weight loss too. I've been stressed out lately, because our upcoming album. We recorded and practice almost everyday. Namjoon hyung was the most stressful one. He sometime yelled at the members if we didn't do well, but we understand. We don't want to fire back at him, it'll be disastrous. Being a producer for BTS is pretty hard, because we want to give all out for our Army. I always told Y/N everytime Namjoon hyung scolded me, she calm me down and said i shouldn't take it too seriously. She said that i have to be considerate to Namjoon hyung.

 

I nodded at her, i'm so lucky to have her. She took care of me a lot. We continued our breakfast together, talking about something.

"Oh i heard that you guys have another concert at the end of this year" she said but not looking at my eyes. Maybe she mad because i haven't told her about this yet. We rarely talked about our work when we together. Because when i'm with her, i'm not "V". I want to have a normal life as "Kim Taehyung".

"Yes, i'm sorry i didn't tell you about this" i said apologetically.

"And you guys are preparing for your new album?" she's still not looking at me.

"Yes, new album next year" i continued to eat. I don't know what's on her head. I started to worried.

"I guess we won't have a lot of time together, again. Remember your world tour last year? It was pretty hard to be apart to each other" She looked at me. I can hear a slight of sadness from her voice. I know being an idol couple is pretty harsh. We were too busy to please our fans, but we choose this way. We have to face it, this was our dream.

"Then come with me to every concert." I told her, no i demanded her.

"I have my work too, Taehyung-ah. It's not as easy as what you think." She stopped eating. Nowadays, she's more busy with dance practice. She made a lot of dance choreography for other grups. Her last world tour was 3 years ago and she told me that she didn't feel like to do it again. Maybe dancing is her priority now.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I know it's hard but bear with me" I looked down. At the moment like this, i always thinking about marry her. So we don't have to be apart. So we can always be toge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter