Chapter 11

Can't Hide it Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/N'S POV

(One month later)

 

It's been a month since i confessed how i feel to Jungkook. We barely met each other after that, i don't know why. We just exchanged some texts and when i wanted to call him, he always said that he was busy working. 

Busy? Pffft

Why did you lie to me, Jungkook-ah?

Taehyung was at home everyday and he said that you guys were nearing to the end of preparation of your album or whatsoever, so you should have lot of free time now. He told me that all members already finished their part. I didn't know why since then, he rarely talked to me. I feel like i wanted to ask Taehyung about it but it would be just ed up. It hurts me sometimes when i couldn't reach Jungkook. I really wanted to hear his voice again, i wanted to meet him, i wanted to hug him, and touch his face.

I tried so hard to distract myself not thinking about him. I was also busy preparing for my new album. Just about two weeks ago my CEO unexpectedly told me that i have to working on some new songs due to lot of demands from my fans. It's been a while since my last single came out because i focused so hard on creating choreographies for other groups instead. I wasn't complaining though, i actually kinda look foward to it. I was pretty excited so i took the chance. The whole team works together to make them happen. We all support each other and work together to offer creative feedback and then make our ideas a reality. I love being appreciated and listened to.

I told Taehyung about it and he also excited to hear that. He always supported me on whatever i do. He believed in me especially when i'm starting to doubt myself. If he saw me slowly giving up on something that i've worked so hard for, he always be there for me, encourage me to hold on and most importantly, let me know that i'm not alone. He admired me and respect everything i did. There will always be times when i feel pessimistic about the album, he helped me turn those feelings around by remaining optimistic. When i'm feeling down, he always cheered me up by doing something funny. It worked everytime, he knew i love his goofy side.

 

~*~

 

"Huh i'm giving up", i said as i scratched the back of my head. I was suffering from frustration. I was stuck on making lyrics.

"Maybe you should stop now and get some rest", Taehyung approached me and my back. I looked up on him and he gave me his concerned look. Or maybe he's just...sleepy? It's 2.30 a.m. and i have to finish the lyrics because i'll meet my fellow producer this morning.

"Just sleep first, baby. I told you not to wait", I caressed his face.

"Nooo, i want to sleep with you. It's been a while since we met. I miss you", he whined like a kid as he tried to pull me up.

"Only the bridge left then i'll sleep", i pushed his hand. He knew that i love my job because people care about me as a person and about my professional growth, so i have to put lot of efforts in my music.

"Just put some 'la la la yeah yeah' and it's done", he tried to pull me again and i could see his face getting impatient. I laughed so hard because he's so cute. He helped me to write the lyrics of my old songs, but for now i told him that i wanted it to be special and i wanted to make it by myself.

"Yah, this is a breakup song. Why would i put some 'la la la yeah yeah' on it?", I wiped my tears. "Woah, you're so funny Taehyung-ah", now he distracted me, i didn't feel like to continue anymore.

"I'll wait. Just finish it already, jinjja!", He sulked and sat down on the couch beside me.

"You ruined my vibe, i don't want to finish it anymore", i turned off my computer and got up. I helped him get up then turned off the lamp.

"Not all songs need a bridge anyway", he held my waist as we walked up to our bedroom.

"Right", i held his waist too. I put my head on his shoulder.

"Trust me, your song is going to be awesome. Even the lyrics just 'la la la yeah yeah'", he chuckled. I laughed again when he sang that part.

"Yah do you like it so much? Just put in on BTS song, tell Namjoon to do it", we climbed on our bed. He laughed along and shook his head. "Then don't force me to put it on my song".

He pulled me closer as we cuddle to sleep. I tried, but it seemed i couldn't sleep at all. I drank lot of coffee before. Taehyung on the other hand, already in his dreamland. It only took about 5 minutes gor him to fall asleep. I could hear his soft snore, he must be so tired waiting for me. I carefully pulled away from his hug then grabbed my phone on the nightstand. I scrolled my phone to see lot of messages, only stop when i saw his name.

 

Jungkook.

 

I wanted to call him so bad. I looked at Taehyung just to make sure he's in a deep sleep then i silently went out to the living room. I sat down on the couch and pressed the green button.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

Please pick it up, Jungkook-ah.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

Maybe he's sleeping?

Ring. Ring. Ring.

What am i doing? I was hoping too much.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

Maybe he didn't want me to call him.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

I started to bit my nails. Does he really hate me? What did i do wrong?

Ring. Ring. Ri---

Okay i'll hung up now. He hate me for sure. When i wanted to end up the call...

"Noona?".

I was so surprised when i hear his voice. The voice i was longing to hear for a long time. 

Finally.

My heart beats so fast. I didn't know what to say. Please just one more time, say something again, Jungkook-ah.

"Y/n Noona?".

I smiled like an idiot when he said my name. I love it so much.

"Jungkook-ah, annyeong", i greeted him.

"Why are you still awake? It's late", he said worriedly.

"I miss you", i blurted out how i feel. I ignored his question. I don't care. 

He didn't say anything for a minute, i only hear his soft breath on the phone. 

Oh my God, he really hate me. I was so sad to think about it.

Now this is getting awkward and i hate it. I feel like i wanted to cry, why is he being like this?

"I'm sorry to bother you, i'll hang up n--".

"I miss you too, Noona", he said softly.

I suddenly broke out into tears after hearing this from him. I missed him and sometimes it hurts so much that i feel like i might die. I could hear some sniffles too from the other side, is he crying too?

I've seen him crying before but it's because his Armys. He cried while performing when he couldn't give his best, he cried after he reads heartfelt letter for Armys, he cried after he got an award. He rarely cried because of a girl, maybe only to his girlfriend and his mom. I let him crying as long as he wanted to. I know a man wouldn’t mind spending a tear for the girl he loves. By shedding tears for me, he is already saying that i am worth all the pain. That no matter how much pain you two are going through.

"I miss you so much, it kills me", he said it again, still sobbing. "Can we meet?", he asked.

"Yes. Of course. That's what i want for a long time but you always rejected my offer", i wiped my tears as i grabbed a tissue to blow my runny nose.

"I'm sorry, Noona", he blows his nose too. He said sorry. I was laughing because he did it loudly.

"You got lot of mucus there", i laughed harder.

"Aish Noona! Disgusting!", he scolded me while laughing. "I never blow my nose in front of a girl".

"But you just did", i've calmed myself down.

"Only to you", he said.

I know it's weird guys, but i feel flattered when i hear that. Nothing has the power to brighten your day quite like a well-placed, sincere compliment from someone you care about. Yes, i consider it as a compliment.

"Thank you. That was really great achivement, i'm so touched", i held my chest while holding my laughter. He laughed. I miss his laughter. I miss everything about him. "Let's meet up tomorrow, Jungkook-ah".

"Okay, but...", he hesitantly to continue.

"But?", i asked.

"Can you not tell hyung that we're going to meet?", he pleaded. I wonder why he asked that, but i just shake it off so i agreed.

"Sure"

"Is it okay if we meet at my apartment?", he requested.

"Okay, i'll stop by at 6 p.m. tomorrow"

"Thank you, Noona", he said.

"Anything for you baby", i blushed when i called him that. "I love you".

"I love you too, Noona. Always".

"I'll sleep now and you should too", i got up on my feet and went to my bedroom.

"Okay. Bye Noona. Have a sweet dream. Thank you for calling me. I love you", he said. I stopped in front of my bedroom door.

"Ne Jungkook-ah, i love you too. Bye", i hung up and opened the door. Taehyung still sleep so peacefully. I joined him back on the bed and hugged him.

"I love you too, Taehyung-ah", i slowly closed my eyes and sleep.

 

~*~

 

"Call me when you're done, i'll pick you up", he stopped the car in front of YG main lobby.

"I'll call my manager to drive me home", i grabbe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter