Chapter 2

Can't Hide it Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEHYUNG'S POV

 

'New Messages from Y/N'

Y/n: Jagi, i think i won't spend tonight at our home, is it okay?

Y/N messaged me that she won't be home tonight. I understand that she needs sometimes alone, apart from being together with me. 

A couple months ago she told me that we need some time being apart, not breaking up of course, just keep the distance, so there's a reason we're craving to meet each other. Well, it kinda works. Because couple tends to be bored if they stick together. Everytime.

Just like before, we spent a lot of time together. Like we're stuck like glue. We bought this apartement together and we live in here for almost one and half years. Of course with Yeontan. We live like a married couple, i guess. Nothing standing between us, we are so open each other. I got nothing to hide from here, so she did. I told her many stories. Embarassing one, sad one, etc. She either console me, give me some advise, or she just listen to me. I really love her presence. I really love her. I'm so glad that we're together. I can't ever imagine my life without her.

We trust each other. I didn't even bother when she went somewhere with other guys, but as long as i knew those guys or she informed me first with who.

She always told me where she'll going and with who. I've been dating her for 2 years, so i pretty much know her personality. She's so easy going and friendly to other people, girls or boys, old or young. She got a lot of friends. Well, actually it bothers me for a couple months after we started to date, especially when she talked or hung out with other guys. Yes, you can say it was jealousy. But she always makes me sure that nothing happened between them. Day by day i'm getting used to it.

I replied to her.

Taehyung: It's okay jagi. Have you eaten your lunch yet?

Y/n: Yes, i just had my lunch with Jungkook, i ate my favorite, the mighty kimchi jjigae that we used to eat before ㅋㅋㅋ

What? She went out with Jungkook?

You might wonder why i questioned this. I have a strange feeling with both of them. I kinda don't like it when Y/N hang out with Jungkook. I know he has feeling for her since the first day they met.

Taehyung: Just both of you?

Y/n: Nee, i'm sorry i forgot to tell you before. Have you eaten your lunch baby?

I didn't reply her. Why'd she have to go out with Jungkook? Just two of them? I don't like it, Y/n-ah.

Y/n: jagi?

Y/n: Y u no respon? Hello? Annyeong?

I still didn't reply her.

Y/n: don't tell me you're jealous?

Y/n: why would you jealous of him, i am only yours baaabeeeee pleeassee answeeerrr meeehhh

I chuckled reading her messages. I can imagine her face saying those words to me. It's cute. Duh, why do i have to worry about them anyways. I trust Y/N so much.

Taehyung: Mianhae, i was watching tv there's something interesting. I've eat lunch, i got some chicken.

I wasn't lying tho, i watched tv with Yeontan but i was texting her at the same time. My phone buzzed again.

Y/n: Woaaah i want it too ㅠㅠ, its been a while since i ate chicken you know

Taehyung: then let's just have chicken next time, i miss you so much baby, come back home soon!

Y/n: Hihi i can't wait baby!!! I gotta go now, i will text again in an hour, bye baby, i love you so muuuch

Taehyung: Arrasseo, i love you too baby!

I put my phone on the table and continue to watch the tv with Yeontan. I miss her so much.

 

 

------ Flashback ------

(At the award show 2017)

We were sitting on the artist seat area. I pretty much enjoying the show. Hears a lot of fan girls, wave at them, smile at them, make them shrieked and happy, it's so adorable. I sat between Jungkook and Namjoon hyung. The other side of Namjoon hyung, there're Hoseok hyung, Yoongi hyung, Seokjin hyung, and Jimin. I keep watching the performers and enjoying their music. 

Then, she came. Y/N sunbaenim. She just finished her performance. Then the members and i stand up and give her bow. So did she and other grups. She sat beside Jungkook. I was starstruck at her. I'm always stealing a glance to her. I'm her big fan actually, i followed her since she debuted. But i have to keep it cool, not to showing that i'm fanboying over her. 

Then i heard that Jungkook introduced himself to her. I'm shocked. He was so brave! I can't even keep my eyes on her, i was so shy.

I looked at Namjoon hyung and tapped his shoulder, "Hyung, Jungkook's talking to Y/N sunbaenim", i whispered to Namjoon hyung while pointing at Jungkook. Namjoon hyung looked over to Jungkook and shocked, "Heol, daebak!".

Then Namjoon hyung relayed the message to other hyungs, they looked at Jungkook in unison. They gasped together and start talking about the newly acquaintance but their voice were not too loud, so they both couldn't hear it.

"Daebak!"

"Uri maknae jinjja, he's so brave"

"How can he talked to Y/N sunbaenim like they were friend" 

"She's really pretty"

"He's not as innocent maknae as we thought"

"I have to learn from him now"

"Isn't it so sad that we have to learn from the youngest one?"

"Hahahaha"

"Yaaah yoksi uri maknae"

"Yoongi hyung was dying to meet her"

"But only to see her talking with our maknae, because he can not start to talk to her"

"I am not that desperated, Hoseok-ah"

"Hahahaha"

They keep talking about our maknae and Y/N.

I keep glancing at them, she's so friendly. They talked like they're friends. They just met an hour ago, how? Maybe Jungkook is also social person, he can easily make friend to other people. But no, i never saw him started a coversation to other girl idols. Woah he must be really interested to her.

The show was nearly ended. I looked again to both of them. Aish jinjja, they're still talking. Jungkook even pulled out his phone, i don't know maybe they've exchanged their numbers. Man, i was jealous. A minute later Jungkook shifted his seat and diverted his eyes on his hyungs and i saw that Y/N sunbaenim already gone to the backstage, maybe she left the show earlier.

"Yah, daebak. So how was your date Jungkook-ah?" Seokjin hyung asked immediately after Jungkook join us.

"Anieyo hyung, i just couldn't stand it look at her so lonely. She was alone here, she didn't have friend to talk to. So i started to talk to her" He replied. The smile creeped from his face like he was really happy.

"What were you guys talk about?" Yoongi hyung said

"We just talked about stuff, hobbies, favorite food, her job, i even talked about you guys! I showed her and introduce BTS to her. She knows some of our music! Her favorite is Spring Day" Jungkook said, his eyed back and forth to each members. He looks so happy, bragging about her date.

"She even plays game too! She likes to play Overwatch!" He said enthusiastically. Jungkook really love Overwatch. He then diverted his eyes to other grups, bow to them, and bid a goodbyes to everyone. So did other members. The show finally over.

On the way backstage, Jimin grabbed Jungkook's hand and said, "Did you tell her something bad about us, Jungkook-ah?" Jimin asked.

"Anieyo, yah jinjja. I was just trying to make friend here. Stop interrogating me" He said.

"Did you get her number?" I can't help but asked him. I am so curious about this, because once he got the number, they will make their friendship grow even more. Jungkook stopped walking and looked at me, then said

"I did hyung" he smiled, so wide, that i can even see the happiness from his face. I AM JEALOUS, JUNGKOOK-AH.

"Yaaaa yoksi uri maknae"

"Share it to me Jungkook-ah"

"Good job Jungkook-ah"

"He will text her as soon as he arrives at dorm for real"

"Jungkook didn't even look at us when he's talking with her"

"Hahahahah"

"The world is theirs"

"So are you planning to make a move?"

"Jungkook-ah, you never tell me she's your type"

"Our maknae is growing up right now, i'm proud"

"Hahahaha"

"See, i told you that he's going to be the first one to get married among us"

"I should search the one too, i don't wanna grow old alone"

"Yoongi hyung is really sad, Jungkook-ah. Just share the number with him"

They gathered around Jungkook. Messed with his hair, poking his cheek, grab his shoulder, and many more.

Yoongi hyung only clapped his hand and shaked his head. Not joining the commotion. Neither did i. I'm just keep silenced.

"Anieyo hyuuungdeul stop it, i'm just trying to make friend with her. That's all." Jungkook said it shyly.

"Arrasseo, yaaaah uri Jungkook-ie embarassed now. YAH!!! Look how red his ears!!! BAHAHAHA" Hoseok hyung pointed to Jungkook's ears then clapping so happy.

"HAHAHAHA" they la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter