Chapter 12

Can't Hide it Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUNGKOOK'S POV

 

I told her how my relationship ended. She was all ears when i told her. I couldn't read her face, there's lot of things going on inside her head. She was thinking while biting her nails. I was waiting for her to say anything, it's been 30 minutes since i told her the story.

"Di...did she cry?", she asked me. I rolled my eyes because she just asked a silly question.

"If you broke up with Taehyung hyung, will you cry?", I looked at her weirdly. She stared at me silently then she covered her face with her palms. I watched her action carefully, i wanted to know what's gotten into her head.

"I feel bad", i could tell from her muffled voice she was crying.

I know she was feeling guilty, but i will never gonna blame her. The breakup was all me. I embarked on a quest to reclaim myself, to turn this breakup into an opportunity for renewal and self-discovery, rather than an excuse to feel sorry for myself.

"No Noona! Stop blaming yourself!", I hugged her. I wanted to make her sure that it was 100% not her fault. 

"Do you really believe her when she said she's okay to let you go, that easily?", she looked at me with her tearing eyes. "How could she do that?".

"I..i don't know Noona", i stuttered. "I know it hurts her but i want to be honest with my feelings". I cupped her face as i wiped her tears with my thumb.

 

 

"And i choose to love you".

 

~*~

 

"Can you please stop crying already? We both have already move on", I was getting frustrated. She's been crying for 10 minutes. She was blaming herself so much. I let her to be in her toughts, i didn't want to disturb her time. I really hate it when i saw her crying like this. I'm hella sure her eyes will puff tomorrow morning. She started to wiped all her tears and i could see she has calmed a little bit. She sighed then looked at me.

"I don't know what to do now", she said hopelessly.

"You don't have to do anything, just keep loving me is enough", i a little bit.

"That's easy", she smirked as she wiped her runny nose.

"I know it's easy to love me, i'm handsome".

"I really want to punch your face right now", she raised her fist at me. "No one beats Jin oppa worldwide handsome".

"Aish why you calling him oppa", i was jealous when she called someone 'oppa'. I actually was hoping she calls me 'oppa' too, but i know she would never do that.

"He is an 'oppa' to me, Jungkook", she said mockingly. "You're not".

"Hahaha okay okay. Let's eat now. I'll prepare our dinner", i got up then went to the kitchen and she went to the dining room. I scoop up some rice on our bowls and re-heat our dinner. 

 

When i joined her at dining room, i saw her playing with my phone. I didn't notice when she took my phone.

"What are you doing, Noona?", i asked. She jolted after she heard my voice. I placed all plates on the table.

"Nothing", she locked my phone and threw it on the table then she played with her own phone. I raised my eyebrow and grabbed my phone.

"I've already deleted all messages from my girlfriend, don't worry", i told her.

"Oh okay. That's not what i concerned about but thanks for the information", she nodded as if she didn't care.

"All of our photos too".

"So what?", she put down her phone then started to grabbed her chopstick. I chuckled at her attitude.

 

I let go of any all mementos that might still remain from my last relationship. I didn’t cling to anything that reminds me of the past anymore. I actually start to forget very specific details about the relationship that i used to hold. I didn’t really concern myself much about how my ex is living their life at this point. I didn’t try to involve myself in my ex’s life anymore. I can honestly tell myself that i was happy for my ex when i knew that she moved on from me as well. She told me that she's seeing someone now, i don't know if it's true or not. I don't really care.

 

We started to eat and her cook, well... it's like the second best food in the world. The first one is my mom's, but it's still so good. Nothing beats a yummy heart filled home cooked meal prepared by the one person who knows and loves you unconditionally.

"So Jungkook...are you gonna fill me in o---", she asked me with a full food in . I choked on my food and started to cough hard. I was so shocked when she asked me that. I tried to calm myself down and drink a glass of water. Noona eyes widened, maybe she just realized what she said.

(Note: If someone asks you to fill them in, meaning to inform them about something or it could be an invitation for )

I know i have been caught up in lust an hour ago and i regretted it so much. I figured out a while ago that if I sleep with Noona too fast, I just never form the right kind of bond with her. I have to decide for sure we both are settled before making that connection.

"Wha---NO! I mean... on what happened last month! When you were avoiding me for a whole month! What the hell, Jungkook?!", she said frantically. She panicked.

"Woah jinjja you're such a straightforward person", i said as i wiped my mouth.

"And you're such a ert-minded person!", she threw her napkin to me. I laughed at her.

"You know, i've been busy with the same thing as Taehyung hyung", i said.

"But you lied to me, i know you guys were already finishing it up but you kept saying you were busy", she stopped eating. "Tell me why", she crossed her arms.

"I need some time to move on from my past relationship", i lied. It's so easy for me to move on from my ex. I just need to keep myself busy with other things.

"Be honest with me, did Taehyung ever said anything to you?"

I stopped eating to and looked at her. She's waiting for my answer. Should i tell her the truth or not? She demanded me to be honest with her. If i want to keep this relationship longer, maybe i shouldn't keep anything from her. I will try to be more honest with her.

"Yes. He said i have to 'stay away' from you", i saw her shocked face. "He doesn't know about us yet, don't worry". Taehyung hyung still believes that we both are just friend.

"So that's why you keep avoiding me", she slumped her back on the chair.

"Well he didn't literally say that, he said that i have to tell him beforehand when i want to meet you, he said that we shouldn't go out together just both of us, etc. But still those words scream 'stay away from my girlfriend'."

"Why are you so scared of him? We could meet discreetly", she pouted at me.

"I just... I couldn't, okay? I still need to respect him as my hyung".

She looked at me weirdly. Maybe she thinks i was being hypocrite. 

"If you want to respect him then maybe we shouldn't do this at the first place", she said.

Her eyes wandered to everywhere while she's biting her nail.

 

"Noona"

"Hmm?"

"I love you. Like really really love you", i took her hands then she looked at me. I want to assured her that we will get through this together.

"Jungkook..."

"I'll find a way to make it right. For now, let's just do our best to keep it a secret. When the time's right, we will tell everyone about this", i wanted her to fight together with me, for our relationship.

She finally nodded.

"I'm not gonna leave you. I'm gonna take care of you. I promise", i kissed the back of her hand.

"Thank you, Jungkook-ah", she held my hands tighter.

 

~*~

 

After we had our dinner, i invited her to watch some movies. We picked some random animes then cuddling on the couch. I don't know about you, but I'm pretty much always down for a cuddle sesh with her. Like, who doesn't love snuggling? I've always just been so comforted by cuddling and it's always been something that calms me down. It's like a better version of a hug except you get to lay down while doing it. It makes me feel close to Noona.

In a way, we get to bond and stay together during the whole 2 hours of the movie. We kept bickering about who's the villain, she ended up crying because her favorite character died in the movie. Well, the movie was good and i really had a great time with her.

"What time is it?", she asked me when the credit title showed up. I reached out my phone then unlocked it.

"It's 11.27 p.m."

"Okay time to go", she let me go then got up. I pulled her forcefully then she fell back to my embrace. "Yah what the !".

"Just stay here. It's late", i hugged her so tight and so long like i would never let her go. It's not like this is the first time Noona stays in my house.

"Aish no! Let me go!", she struggled so much to let go but it didn't budge me at all.

"I said stay, why are you so stubborn", i tighten the hug, maybe a little bit too strong.

"Aaargh Jungkook....let me...go home", she said breathlessly. She keep wriggling in my arms.

"I will never let this go until you say yes", i chuckled. "I'm not kidding". I feel like i'm an UFC fighter locking his opponent.

"Okay okay fine please let me go now!", she tapped out. I let her go then laughing, she hit my arms. "I'm taking the bed and you sleep on the couch tonight", she said as she went to my bedroom, leaving me alone here in my living room. "I'll take a shower!", she shouted inside the bedroom.

"Hahaha okay Noona"

As i wanted to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter