Chapter 17

Can't Hide it Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/N'S POV


"Eunjin-ah...honey...Kim Eunjin", Taehyung's mom softly her only daughter's hair to wake her up. After i had a big fight with her son, she came to his room and separated us. She forced me to sleep at Eunjin's room so we didn't make it worse. I feel bad for waking Eunjin like this but i didn't really have any choice, it's so late already and i wouldn't dare to go out and book a hotel room. Beside, it would be so immature to do that.

"Ooh eomma....wae?", Eunjin said in a hoarse voice as she opened her eyes.

"Can you scoot over a little? Y/n eonnie will sleep here, is it okay?"

"Ne eomma....", she shifted her body and continued her sleep. 
I'm sorry, Eunjin-ah ㅠㅠ.

 

"Thank you, eommoni...", i bowed at Taehyung's mom.

"It's okay. Now sleep, just forget about him. I'll cook your favorites tomorrow, don't oversleep okay sweetheart?", she said while caressing my arm.

"Ne eommoni, goodnight".

"Goodnight", she went out then closed the door.

I slid into the bed beside Eunjin and tried so hard to sleep. I still remember how furious Taehyung was a minute ago. I was frightened by the anger in his eyes. We’ve never had a 'real' big fight like this before. In fact, Taehyung has never even raised his voice at me. Some of those crazy fighting kids are still happily together, and sadly some are not. I don’t know what the final straw was for those who didn’t last, but i do know when i met Taehyung and quickly fell in love with him i expected that eventually we’d have some big, gnarly arguments.


Maybe for us...Jungkook is our final straw...


This wouldn't have happened if Taehyung didn't take my phone and pick Jungkook's call. I like to have my privacy. It's my personal phone with tons of notes, ideas, and other things on it that are personal to me. Letting him look through that would be like exposing my raw inner thoughts. 
I feel so frustrated and i couldn't speak out my feelings in words and couldn't express it. I didn't know whether i was so angry with myself or Taehyung. I just started speaking the words through my eyes.

What should i do about it? I’ve been lying down here and thinking about different ways of dealing with this situation. The dark side of me just wants to end this relationship with Taehyung, but the other side of me wants to keep him until my last breath.

"Eonnie, stop crying".
I looked at my side then meet Eunjin's eyes.

"Oh Eunjin-ah, i'm sorry. Did i wake you up?", i whispered as i wiped my tears.

She shook her head and said, "Oppa is so freaking stupid for making you cry like this"

"Yah don't say that, he's your brother"

"But he hurts your feeling, why are you still defending him?"

"He didn't hurt me, Eunjin-ah", i patted her head as i added, "i did".

She stared at me as she asked, "What did you do to Taehyung oppa?".


An awful thing.... i kinda cheated on him....

"I did something bad to him. Like really bad"

"Ooh it's okay, i also did lot of bad things to him and he forgave me. I'm sure oppa will forgive you too. We all know that he's afraid of losing you, don't worry eonnie", she hugged me tightly and she continued, "I don't wanna lose you too, you are like my only eonnie in this world".

I already considered her as my younger sister. Being an elder sister is something that i really want. I learnt lot of things from her, my protective and loving sister role just came out after i met Eunjin. You know i am the youngest of three. I have an older brother who is six years older than me and an older sister who is three years older. But as a baby, i was basically like a living breathing doll for my older sister and brother. There are times when I wish I could trade places with one of them.

"Thank you, Eunjin-ah. I feel better now", i hugged her back.

"I love you, eonnie", she said in her sleepy voice.

"I love you too. Let's sleep, okay?", I her hair as we gradually fell asleep.


~*~


I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I opened my eyes and squinted at the clock on the wall. Aish who would be calling me at eight? I finally sat up and answered it after it rang a couple times.

"Yeoboseyo?", I yawned as i stared at Eunjin, still sleeping so peacefully.

"Noona, you're up".
His voice. It just feels like home. I missed it. I missed all of him so much.

"Barely. Why are you calling me so early, Jungkook-ah?"

"Are...are you alright?"

"I'm fine"

"I miss you, Noona"

"I miss you too", i chuckled as i gazed at the ring on my left hand. I never understood that and never thought i would be one of cheaters. I keep asking myself. Taehyung is really a good guy. He never did anything bad to me, and i feel horrible for being unfaithful.

We talked about what happened last night. Jungkook said he didn't care about what his hyung said. He told me to talk with Taehyung and encourage me to do what's best for us.
I hung up the phone after we talked for couple minutes, then rested my head back on my pillow. So here i am, in a position where i need to choose one guy i can be fully committed to and give up the other guy. This is a big decision for me. Not just because it means the happiness for my whole life, but also because it’s about two other people’s whole life.


Knock. Knock.

"Y/n-ah...Eunjin-ah...wake up", Taehyung's mom peeked from behind the door.

"Ne eommoni"

"Oh you're awake. You can take a shower first then come down, we're having breakfast together, okay sweetheart? Please wake her up too", she said as she pointed at her daughter.

"Okay eommoni, thank you"

She closed the door and i tried to wake Eunjin up.

"Eunjin-ah... wake up", i lightly shook Eunjin to wake her up, but she didn't move. She must be tired after waking up in the middle of her sleep last night.
"Eunjin-ah", i started to shake her harder this time.

"Eonnie...", she said softly with her hair disheveled. I couldn't help but smiling, she's so cute.

"Let's take a shower together, it's been a while", i helped her to got up as she yawned.
She walked to her closet with her eyes closed, i was amazed at first but then her knee kept bumping to many things.
"Yah! Open your eyes while you're walking!", I scolded her.

She startled at my voice and her eyes widened.
"Eonnie stop yelling! You should get ready too, grab your towel and clothes!", she scolded me back.

"Please can you get those from your oppa's room for me?"

"Ew nooo i think he's sleeping with barely anything on! I don't wanna see that!"

"No! Don't worry he's wearing his pajamas. Please Eunjin-ah?", i begged with a pleading expression on my face.

"No", she shook her head.

"Pleaseee"

"Anieyooo"

"I'll buy you an ice cream later", i offered. Her eyes twinkled with excitement after hearing those words.

"Two or never", she said.
Aish this little mischievous brat. I'm not even surprised. I could see little Taehyung in her. There could be no doubt in the world that they're brother and sister.

"Okay okay", i pushed her out of her room.


After a few minutes, Eunjin came back with my things on her hands.
"Eonnie, what happened last night?", she asked.

"I just fought with your brother. Not that serious, don't worry", i took my things from her, mouthed thanks, and dragged her to the bathroom. 

"He cried"

I stopped walking and looked her straight in the eye. I'd like to say beforehand that i have almost never seen Taehyung cry in the 2 years we've been together. He always had trouble talking about his emotions.

"Did he say anything to you?", i asked her.

"No, but i saw his eyes are so red and swollen. What happened that made you both cry?", she said as we entered the bathroom, "...please don't tell me you guys are breaking up", she added. She looked at me in sadness and confusion.

"No we're not. We're not fighting anymore, don't worry", i shook my head and put a slight smile on my face. I didn't want to make her worry. "Let's take a bath, okay?"

She nodded as we stripped our clothes off.
We often took a bath together. Sometimes it was just a plain bath, which didn't take very long. Other times, it was a special bath in which the barks and flowers with all sorts of oils. We would then sit in the bath with a strange-smelling candle burning away.

"Eonnie! What is this?!", she said as she pointed to the purple mark on my neck and chest.

"Hahaha you're 17 and you don't know these?"

"No. Does it hurt? Are you sick?"

"You will know when you grow up. Aigoo", i laughed.
As we sat in this bath, i would bathe her back, then she would do the same to myself. I was trying to have a conversation with her.

"Eunjin-ah, do you have a boyfriend?"

"Hmm? No...", she shook her head.

"Is there someone you like at school?"

"Actually....y-yes"

"Oooh why you never tell me about this? Did you tell him yet?", I said as i pinched her cheeks.

"No i can't! He's my bestfriend", she hissed.

"What's stopping you from saying it? Is it the worry that you will loose the friendship?"

"Yes...", she looked at me.

"I've been there too, Eunjin-ah. Before i knew your Taehyung oppa", i said as i her hair.

"Oh really? Tell me about it eonnie", she got excited all of a sudden.


"I never had a serious crush before, i usually get over it pretty quick. Then this guy, my bestfriend, came into my life. I always used to compare him with other guys. I'm not saying he was better looking or anything, but as a person, his behavior, our relation , the level of comfort i had, i failed to find it in anyone else...

...I had to get over this stupid crush cause he was always on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter