Chapter 5

Can't Hide it Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUNGKOOK'S POV

 

I still can't believed she's willing to eat that horrible ice cream. I was about to throw it away, but she insisted to play rock paper scissor. What were they thinking when they made this ice cream flavor? Were they trying to kill people?.

I looked at her, struggling so hard to finish the ice cream. I feel bad, but it's funny at the same time. I chuckled when i saw her disgusted face everytime she it.

 

"Jungkook-ah, i'm sorry. I don't think i can't finish it." She looked at me with an apologetic face.

"Who said that you have to finish it anyway? I was gonna to throw it away right after i it." i laughed while holding her shoulder. She went to the garbage can and throw away the ice cream.

"Yuck, the creator of this flavor must be lost his mind" she sticked out her tongue while squinting her eyes.

"I know right" i agreed.

Noona and i practically shared the same kind of taste for foods. We like it basic and we both have kid's taste bud.

"Here, let's share this one" i shoved the chocolate ice cream to . She gladly to it and stared at it.

"You were mine, but now i can't have you. I'm sorry, Choco-yah. Do you remember when we were together happily?" she said to the ice cream. Is she crazy? She even gave name to it.

"Yah Noona, don't do that. I pity you, here take this again. I'm full anyway" i gave the ice cream to her again. 

I actually was stuffed, but i couldn't refuse her when she wanted an ice cream. She took it and screamed like a kid.

"I love you!" she said before the ice cream.

"I love you too!" i smiled still looked at her childish reaction.

"Yah, i didn't say that for you. It was meant to be for him" she raised the ice cream.

 

 

 

 

What the hell.

 

"Woah. Jinjja. I'm speechless" my jaw dropped after heard what she said. I stopped walking. I was so happy when she said 'i love you' but it wasn't for me. "My heart hurts, Noona", as i placed my hand on my heart. She scoffed while eat her ice cream.

We continued our walk home. I hold her hand along the way, not wanting to let it go.

We didn't really say anything, we were just enjoying each other company.

 

It's getting late, people were busy preparing to closed their store. Maybe it's around midnight. I really enjoyed this moment, it feels like our first date being together after we declared love to each other.

"Noona, can we stop by to liqour store first?" we walked and still holding hands.

"What do you wanna buy?" she asked me.

"Red wine" i answered then she nodded.

We both really like red wine. I'm a heavy drinker, i love wine, beer, and other alcohols. She likes to drink too, but she has a low tolerance. She couldn't drink a lot.

We stopped at liqour store and picked one bottle of red wine. We picked Merlot March by Umani Ronchi Vigor Sangiovese from 1994, the year when she was born.

The salespersons asked for our ID. I gave him mine and he proceed the payment. I thanked him then leave the store.

"Let's go home for real. I'm tired" she giggled at me. She placed her head to my chest and put her weight on my body.

"Arrasseo, Noona" i grined back. I her hair.

 

We arrived at my house. My parents already locked the door, fortunately i always bring a spare key. When i was trying to get it from my back pocket, Noona pulled down my mask all of a sudden. I looked at her then she grabbed my face and kissed my lips. I closed my eyes and kissed her back. I wrapped my hands on her waist. I deepen the kiss and tried to explore , not wanting to let her go. When it got too intense, she pulled away while breathed heavily. I looked down at her.

"Well, that was something" i , i the trace of her saliva on my lips. I still can tasted her lipbalm on it. She's a good kisser, i thought.

She smiled at me and said, "I'm afraid that we wouldn't be able to do it anymore once we're in". She dangled herself on my neck.

"We can do it all night, don't worry" i blurted out, surprised at her boldness. I bit my lower lip. She let me go as i got the key and ready to unlocked the door.

"I'm not going to stay the night here" She looked at the door, "I have to go home, i have a lot of schedules tomorrow", she putted her hands in her pockets while puffed her cheeks. I opened the door and let her to come in first.

"But, it's so late. Just stay here." I said to her.

After we entered my home, i saw that my appa's still watching TV in the living room.

"Oh you guys here?" He shifted his gazed from the TV to us. Noona greeted and bowed to him.

"Where's eomma? Is she sleeping already?" i asked him as i locked the front door.

"Yes and she told me to inform Y/N that she can stay here because it's getting late" appa looked at her direction. I glanced at her and raised my eyebrow, 'told ya'.

"Anieyo, it's okay ahboeji. I'm just gonna call my manager to pick me up." she refused the offer politely.

"Just stay here" i said it again. I don't want her to go home so late. "I'll drop you off tomorrow morning" i continued. She hesitated first but then she nodded as she agreed on it. Yes!

"Where do i sleep then?" she whispered to me.

"You can sleep at Jongkook's room. My wife already cleaned the room. Jungkook will sleep at his hyung's. Junghyun's stuck with his work so he'll not coming home tonight" my father heard her question. "Just go and get some rest, i'm sure you both have some schedule for tomorrow." he continued to watch the tv.

"Arrasseo appa, we're going. Good night" i bowed to him and grabbed Noona's hand and dragged her up. She bowed to appa and excused herself.

"Wait, let me grab some clothes and my phone first before i get going to hyung's room. Are you gonna be okay to sleep alone?" i asked her as we entered my room.

"What's with the question? You think i'm a kid?" she looked at me weirdly.

"No, it's just... never mind" i didn't continue my sentences. I wanna say that she used to sleep with Taehyung hyung beside her. I'm afraid that she'll not be able to sleep well without someone beside her.

She took her phone on my bed and shaked her head.

"Just as i thought" she's busy with her phone maybe she got a lot of messages and missed calls. Then she dropped herself on the bed. She texted someone, maybe hyung.

"Jungkook, come here" she told me as she patted beside her.

I obeyed her as i closed the door. I grabbed my phone and flopped my back on the bed joining her.

I saw a few messages from my girlfriend, asked me where was i, she told me that she missed me, etc. I replied her text then turn my phone off and put it on the nighstand beside my bed. I don't really want to think about her when i'm with Noona. I shifted myself to the left and stared at Noona. She's still busy with her phone.

"Noona" i called her while resting my hand on her waist, trying to get her attention.

"Hmm" she said without looked at me.

"Stop playing with your phone" i tried to grabbed her phone but she dodged it.

"Wait a second, Jungkook-ah. I have to reply to Taehyung" she typed her phone and turn her back to me.

 

After i heard hyung's name, i was wondering. Why didn't i feel guilty to my hyung and my girlfriend? Are this consider as cheating? I closed my eyes for a while, lost in my thoughts. Few minutes later. She turned her back and looked at my face.

"Hi" she said softly while rested her hand on my waist. I slowly opened my eyes. I looked at her. She smiled at me..

God. She's so pretty.

I wish i could see this face every morning. I just wanna spend my life with her. She is my dream, my love, and my life. I can't live without her.

"Hi" a smile creeped on my face, i touched her face as she closed her eyes.

"I love you, Noona" i said it to her then i moved my face closer to her and our foreheads and nose's touched. I can feel her soft breath and i sniffed her smells. We were dangerously close. I pushed my face to her then our lips met. We kissed for a few seconds. She pulled away and i saw her lips covered by our salivas.

"Jungkook-ah" she spoke.

"Hmm" i pushed strains of her hair to the back so i can see her beautiful face more clearly. What are you going to say, Noona? Please say you love me back. I'm dying to hear that.

"Let's drink our wine" she said.

I was shocked, couldn't believe at the word that she said. She's just ruined the moment. I thought she's going to be all romantic to me bacause the timing was right, but i was wrong. I laughed at her and shaked my head. I love this side of her. Her randomness. That's what made her so different from other girls and i love it.

I got up from bed and went out, "i'll go grab wine opener and two glass downstairs, you wait here". I went to the kitchen and looked at the living room, appa was gone. He probably joined eomma to take a rest.

I hummed my new solo song as i searched a wine opener. BTS is currently preparing a new album, we're pretty busy with our recordings and dance practices. I rarely went home to my family, so i was excited to be here. I spent most of the time at my apartement. I'm not gonna lie, i was lonely. I owned an apartement at Seoul Forest Trimage while Noona had one at Hanwha Galleria Foret. Our apartments are located in eastern Seoul, they built next to each other. So it was pretty easy to meet her, because we didn't have to go that far. But as we both were busy with our schedule, we barely meet each other. Especially when Noona's dating my hyung. She maybe spent a lot of nights at hyung's apartement in Samsung-dong, Gangnam. Heck, i've even heard that they both owned a shared apartement in Chungdam, Seoul. But i never asked them about it, it's none of my business. Or maybe they lived together in there most of the time, because everytime i called hyung where was he, he never said he's at his apartement.

I finally found the wine opener and grabbed two wine glasses. I went upstrairs and opened my bedroom door. I saw Noona's sitting in front of my computer. I wasn't surprised at all, i have nothing to hide. She can use my computer all she wants. She browsed something on my computer.

"Show me your new song, Jungkook-ah. I wanna hear it" she kept searching the folder.

"I don't have it on my computer, Noona. All fol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter