Chapter 1

Can't Hide it Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/N POV

"Noona... Do you want to come over?" He said without looking at me. We walked to parking lot after had a lunch together. I was on my phone texting my boyfriend where i'm about.

"Hmm what? Sorry?" I glanced at him not really listening to him.

"I said do you wanna come over to my house?" He said it again while looking at my eyes. 
His eyes look so pure and sincere.

"Depends..... whether your mom cook something or not" i looked at my phone again because my boyfriend just replied me. 

I've been dating his hyung, Kim Taehyung aka V, for 2 years now. Secretly to the world. Jungkook in the other hand, also has a girlfriend. They dated for more than 2 years, but their relationship is often on and off, i don't know whether they're still together now or not, i don't really wanna talk about it with him. It's his business.

But before Taehyung and i dated, i knew Jungkook first. Yes, we became bestfriend but not only with him, others BTS boys too. We met on the award show in 2017 when we designed to sit side by side. Then Jungkook started the conversation first because i don't really have friends to talk to.
I am also an idol and a dancer. I debuted since 2012, so basically i'm their sunbaenim but i don't really care that much. I'm an idol under YG entertainment, so yeah people pretty much knows me too.

"Hahaha but we just ate and you already ask for food again? My mom always cooks you know, don't worry noona, you won't be starving." He laughed at my statement. Well, he knows me, i love to eat. A lot. But i also exercise a lot too.

"Arrasseo, let's go! Go go go!" I put my phone on my pocket, i just texted Taehyung that i won't be home today because i have something to do. I wrapped my hand to Jungkook's hand. It's so natural, i always did it to my other friends and Jungkook didn't bother it anyway.

We dressed so casual, but with masked that cover almost our faces. I think anybody can't tell it is us. We just look like some ordinary korean citizens. Or maybe an ordinary korean couple because we're holding hands now. You said i'm clingy? Yes i am. I love skinshipping to everyone. Woman or man. Old or young. If his fans know i walked with Jungkook, i'll get killed.

For real dude. I mean, some of their immature fans already bashed me on my instagram. Stay away from the boys they said. You think you're pretty they said. You don't deserve in this world they said. I don't really care about it because haters gonna hate. But at the same times i really understand why they acted like that. I tried my best not to get caught dating one of their idol and make sure to not make some scenes with their boys. I sometimes feel guilty  to keep secret from them, but i think its best for both of side if we keep it lowkey.

It is not my first time coming to Jungkook's house. His parents pretty much know me as his bestfriend. I always played games with him, especially Overwatch. I'm pretty pro you know, you think girls can't play? Well, not really as pro as him but... yea whatever as long as i'm happy and my stress from work gone.

We arrived at his car, and i got to passenger seat. He started the engine and i automatically turn on my bluetooth to his radio and played my spotify playlist on shuffle. BTS's Spring Day came.

"Yah Noona, don't play my song." he said while looking at the road.
"Eww do you think i want it? It's on shuffle, i don't know your song will came out first" i said and pressed the next button. And IU sunbaenim song was played. I looked outside the window while jamming the song.
"You probably have a lot of BTS songs on your playlist" he said.
"Of course, my boyfriend is part of BTS and i will always support him"
Then he keep silenced. I don't know why he suddenly not talking as much as usual. I don't know what's in his head.

I hummed at the song, enjoying the afternoon Seoul street. He glanced at me but said nothing. I glanced back, but he diverted his eyes on the road again.

Then i started the convo to break this awkward situation.
"So Jungkook-ah, when will you guys having another concert?" I said.
"At the end of the year. Well i thought Taehyung hyung already told you about it" He replied, his eyes wandered to the road.
"Aah okay. No, we both didn't really talk about works at home"
"Noona neun?"
"I don't do the concert this year. I'm busy with making the choreography for Bigbang. They're having a comeback this year."

Aside from being a singer, i also make some choreography for other artist in YG entertainment. Well, i love it when people know me bacause the art dance i made for other idols than a singer. I love to dance so much i cant help it.

"OOOH JINJJA?! DAEBAK.... I'm a Bigbang fan you know, can i hear the teaser of the new song?" His eyes get wide as he heard this news.
"Neo michyeosseo?! You'll hear it soon, Jungkook-ah dont worry!" I glared at him.
"Aissshh arrasseo you dont have to scream you know!" he said.
"Hahaha arrasseo mian mian" i laughed.

I really enjoyed the ride and didn't realize that we already arrived at his house. He parked his car in front of the gate.

"We're here, let's go. Do you wanna play games, Noona?" He unbuckled the seatbelt and so did i.
"Noo, i wanna catch up with your parents." I looked at myself at the mirror to make sure my hair and make up is okay.
"Eo, okay arrasseo" he said then we get out of car together. We walked in to his house and he shouted "Appaa... Eommaa... i'm home!"
His mom appeared from with a smile and greeted us, "Ne Jungkook-ah... Omo omo you also come?" She shocked when she knew i came along then she opened her arms to hug me.
"Nee eommoni, how are you?" I bowed first then hug her.

"Where is Appa? Eomma you're cooking?" Jungkook said while walking to the kitchen, looked at the counter there's some food his mom prepared maybe for the dinner. I know he'll go to the fridge as soon as he arrived to his house. Its a habit that he has, he also did that in my house as if my house is his house. He grabbed an orange then peeled it.

"Your Appa is outside, Jungkook-ah. He has some errands to do, he will come back at dinner. Yes i'm cooking, and thank God i cook a lot today." She looked at me and patted my back. "I didn't know that you came, i should've prepared some more and your favorite beef stew".
"Annieyo kwenchanayo eommoni, i will gladly eat everything that you have prepare. I'm the one who should've apologize because i didn't say that i'll come" i bowed again to her.
"Hehe you always polite to other people, Y/N-ah" she patted my head. "You guys just go upstair, i will call you when the dinner's ready"
"Eung arrasseo, let's go Noona" Jungkook said, he looked at me.
"But i wanna catch up with you eommoni~" i plead, hold her hands. "Let me help the cooking".
"Annieyo i will be fine, just go upstair and have some rest" Jungkook's mom said.
"Aaah okay, thank you eommoni. I can't wait to eat your delicious fooods~"
"Pig" Jungkook's whispered but clear enough for me and his mom to hear while he's eating his orange.

...........

"What did you say?!" Both Jungkook's mom and i said it together. His mom run to him and smacked his head and he ouch-ed.
"Huh thats what you get for saying that! Eommoni i'll go upstair. Annyeonghaseyo~" i said, i bowed to his mom one last time then i went to the stairs by myself without waiting for Jungkook.

I went to his bedroom and lay to his bed then pulled out my phone. I texted my boyfriend again to keep him updated what i'm doing. Jungkook's not coming up? Its been 10 minutes and he still not showing up. I shrugged and don't really care. I keep texting my boyfriend anyway. Then i heard knock, Jungkook's came in.
"You don't have to knock, its your room, you idiot" i said not looking at him, i'm still texting Taehyung. Smilling by myself because we exchanged some cute text.

"You know i was kidding right?
 N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter