Chapter 6

Can't Hide it Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/N'S POV

 

"What are we now? Is this cheating" i said it while hiccuping in between my talk.

I want to know exactly what we are. I know i'm on verge of passing out, i drank too much wine. To be safe, i putted the glass on the nightstand still waiting for Jungkook to answer. I couldn't hold it any longer. I lay on the bed and closed my eyes. Jungkook kept silence. I shouldn't have drank a lot, now i regret it.

 

A couple minutes have passed and i still didn't hear any words from him. Well, to be honest, i didn't know too. I personally hate myself for being unfaithful to Taehyung, but i can't keep this feeling for Jungkook to myself.

There are some old sayings that if you fell in love with two persons at the same time, you have to be with the first one because you still love him eventhough the second one came to your life.

But others said that if you fell in love with two persons at the same time, choose the second one because you must be fell out of love with the first one.

I'm afraid that someday i will lose one of them. Or even worse, both.

I don't have self respect to stick with one man.

I'm afraid that i will hurt myself.

I'm a horrible person that plays with their emotions.

Do i have to choose? I don't know.

I love Taehyung and Jungkook.

 

I was battling with my thoughts but then get interrupted by my phone. I grunted as i grabbed it. Taehyung's calling. I pressed the green button, not bothered by Jungkook still beside me. I don't care if he heard our conversation, i don't care because i'm too tired to get up and go out the room.

"Hey baby" i answered his call, he probably can hear my voice is getting hoarse.

"Hey, are you sleeping? Did i wake you up?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

"I'm about to, i drank a lot of alcohols. Now my head is.... *hiccup* spinning" i glanced at Jungkook direction. He observed me since i picked up Taehyung's call. I shifted my body to the left and have my back to Jungkook.

"Aish, you shouldn't have drink a lot. You know you have a low tolerance. Who are you with?" Taehyung scolded me.

I didn't say that i stayed the night at Jungkook's to him. I told him that i was at my friend's.

"Jennie" i answered him shortly and glanced back at Jungkook. He kept his head low as he still drinking his wine.

"Okay, be responsible baby. You have to go to work tomorrow morning right? At what time?" Taehyung soften his voice.

"Eight a.m." i answered. I feel so tired right now, so i only gave him short answers.

"Okay babe. Now sleep. Just call me anytime. I miss you, come back home soon. I love you so much" his voice getting softer. I also can hear some sadness from his voice. He must be missed me so much, it's been 4 days since we last met.

"Okay baby, i'll drop by to our apartement before i go to work. I can't wait to meet you. I miss you too, baby. I love you. Bye." i ended our call after he said bye.

 

Jungkook still didn't say anything. I don't really care anymore, i'm tired as hell.

"I'm going to sleep, Jungkook-ah", i sat up and unclasped my bra then i lay down again not facing him and closed my eyes. Sleeping without a bra is recommended by most doctors, because when you do not wear a bra, the will have proper blood circulation. I just took it off without taking my shirt off. I know all girls can do that. Then threw it on the floor. I could feel Jungkook gazed through my back. Then i feel a shifted movement, he must be get up from the bed.

"Good night, Noona" he said as he turned off the light and went out of the room. Right after i heard he closed the door, i opened my eyes. I'm surrounded with darkness. I'm all alone. Tears came out.

 

I didn't realize i'm crying right now. I don't know, i'm way too sensitive. It's probably the alcohol tricks but i can not help but crying.

I hurt Jungkook.

I'm a jerk.

I shouldn't have met him, this shouldn't be happen.

What am i doing? After all Jungkook's kindness to me, his caring, his time, his sacrifice.

I am afraid.

I am shattered.

I’m so afraid.

That he will leave me in the end.

 

Or should i let him go?

 

I cried harder. I don't know how to contain my feeling.

But i still want him.

God, help me. God, i know You will give me what's best. I trust You.

I'm so tired now. I closed my eyes but i couldn't sleep.

Then i heard someone came to his room. I didn't bother to look up. I know it's him. He probably heard me crying, but i don't care. He lay down behind me and hugged me. His face was burried on my neck and he sniffed the smell of my hair. I hold his hand that rest on my stomach. I caressed it softly.

 

"Jungkook-ah. I'm sorry" i told him with my broken voice. I feel safe in his arms. He ease my mind. I've calm myself after he hugged me. I need him in my life. I can feel his heartbeat from my back.

"Don't cry" he said with muffled voice. He hugged me tighter.

He made want to cry again. The guilt is killing me. I took a deep breath to calm myself down.

"I love you, Jungkook-ah" i said nonchalantly as i closed my eyes and drifted to the dreamland.

 

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I squinted my eyes because the sun hit me right into my eyes. Jungkook was still sleeping beside me, his hands still rested on my stomach dangerously close to my , his leg dangled to mine, his mouth slightly gapped. I sighed and pushed Jungkook. He groaned then letting me go. He continued his sleep. He's a heavy sleeper. Even the wailing siren of a passing fire truck doesn’t disturb his slumber.

I sat up to pick up the phone and then answered with another sigh. I didn't bother to look at who's calling me.

"Yeoboseyo?" i still have my eyes closed.

"Where are you?!" the caller screamed. I pulled my phone at shocked. I looked up the name of the caller. It's my manager.

"Oh eonnie, i'm at Jungkook's house" i answered it spontaneously. I looked at Jungkook and caressed his hair.

"Jungkook? Jeon Jungkook?! How did you ended up there? You told me you were with Jennie last night!" my manager asked me furiously.

. I didn't realize, its just slipped out off my tongue.

"Um eonnie, i'll explain later!" I answered frantically. I smacked my own head. Why are you so stupid, Y/N-ah?!

"You should! Also, have you checked what time is it now?" she asked me. I looked at the clock on the wall.

It's 9.48 a.m.

"Oh my God!!! I'm sorry, eonnie! I overslept!" i said. I can't believed i forgot to put on my alarm.

"Just send me the address and i'll pick you up", my manager sighed.

"Okay okay! I'm really sorry eonnie! Bye!", i hung up the phone and immediately send her Jungkook's address. I got up and grabbed my yesterday's clothes. I don't wanna wear Jungkook's shirt, my eonnie will be mad if she found out.

I rushed to the bathroom, washed my face, and changed my clothes. I folded his shirt and pants and threw it to laundry basket. I checked my phone again, eonnie said she's near and will be arriving in 5 minutes.

I texted Taehyung that i will not be able to stop by, my manager will probably sent me straight to YG building because i was late.

 

I sat beside Jungkook and shake him to wake him up.

"Jungkook-ah, wake up" i shaked him harder.

He dodged my hand and turned his body.

"Five more minutes, Noona" he said.

Aish this kid.

"I'm going home now, thank you Jungkook-ah. I love you" i kissed his head and stormed out from his room. I don't want to wake him anymore, it will take forever, unless i hit his head.

 

I went downstairs and his parents greeted me.

"Good morning, Y/N-ah. How was your sleep?" eommoni said as she got up and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"Morning, eommoni! I had a nice sleep last night, thank you" i smiled at her. "Good morning, ahbeoji" i greeted Jungkook's appa.

"Morning" he waved his hand.

"Do you want some breakfast, dear?" his mom offered.

"Oh no, thank you eommoni. I'm late to my work. My manager will pick me up, she'll arrive soon. I'm sorry" i said apologetically.

"Where's Jungkook?" his appa asked.

"He's still sleep, ahboeji. It's okay, i already told him that i'm going home." I told his appa. Then i got a message from eonnie that she arrived. I excused myself to his parents.

"Ahbeoji, Eommoni. My manager is here. Thank you so much for your hospitality, i feel like home" i bowed to both of them.

"It's okay, Y/N-ah. Come back again and i'm sure i'm going to cook you beef next time." his mom said while patted my back. She walked me to the front door.

"Really? I can't wait! Thank you eommoni!" I bowed at her again.

"Good bye, thank you again!" I bid my farewell to his parents. They waved to me.

 

I ran to the passenger seat. My manager fixed her eyes at me since i went out from Jungkook's house. I opened the door. I didn't dare to look at her eyes, i know she will scold the hell out of me. I buckled my seatbelt and lowering the backrest then lay down. I closed my eyes and covered it with my forearm.

"Eonnie, let me sleep first. I'll tell you everything after i woke up." i begged her. I'm still sleepy and my head's killing me.

She didn't say anything. I feel intimidated by this silent treatment she gave to me. I just shaked it off, i hope eonnie will understand. I dozed off as she driving.

 

After 45 minutes long drive, eonnie wake me up. I looked at the surrounding, we were not in YG parking lot. She sent me to my apartement, mine and Taehyung's.

"Why we here, eonnie?" i still tried to collect myself. I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

"I will re-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter