Chapter 3

Can't Hide it Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUNGKOOK'S POV

 

"Okiee dokkieee thank you Jungkooki-ie" she tried to be cute. Thump. My heart beats so fast. I looked at her, shocked. It gave butterflies in my stomach. I smiled at her, i was so happy she did that. Then i got out of my room and ran downstairs to my mom.

"Eomma, where is it?" I looked at my mom who's standing at the corner of the kitchen, holding a broomstick, looked terrified. 
"I don't know where it goes, Jungkook-ah. It was there near our stove then i ran looking for the broom, then when i got back it's gone." her voice is shaking, eomma sure hate the cockroach.
"It's not the ordinary cockroach, Jungkook. This one is flying. Only God knows where it's going" eomma looked at me, still scared about what just happened.
I can't help but laugh. Then i started to look out the cockroach. I looked at behind the counter, nothing. Behind the fridge, nothing. Behind the dishwasher, nothing. I kept looking for the cockroach for almost 5 minutes.
"Where is it? I can't find it anywhere" i still searched it, a little bit frustrated.
Then when i picked up the plate beside the stove, the cockroach is flying towards me.
"!!!" i am shocked as hell, try to dodged it.
"Yah language!!!" My mom hits my head.
It landed on the counter, i grabbed the broomstick from my mom. I caressed my head. Uri eomma hit is always hurt. But i let it go, because its my fault for saying a bad word infront of her.
"Aaaargh die you motherer!" I screamed while hit the cockroach with the broom. I even jumped a little bit so the force getting stronger. Now, it's dead.
"Jungkook! What's wrong with you?! Are you always cursing like this? It's probably because you played a lot of online games. Stop saying those bad words" my mom hits my head again.
"Ouch, it hurts! You don't have to hit me, eomma! I just saved you!" I looked at here, slightly raised my voice to her.
"Oh so now you have a gut to talk back to your mom, huh?!" Eomma raged. Her eyes widen, her hands on her hips. I'm getting scold again.
"Mianhaeyo eomma... I won't do it again" i sincerely apologize.
You might think that i am a bad boy on stage, the way i looked so tough and cool in front of my fans, that's just for the performance. I am still a mama boy, if you'd like to say it. This is my life. My true life. I am just an ordinary man. Well, slightly grown up but still scared of his mom. I mean, Jungkook on the stage is different from Jungkook in a real life. But the important thing is, i didn't fake my personality in front of my fans. Our fans liking it so much when i acted cool on the stage. But they can still look at the true me on BTS shows like Bon Voyage or Run BTS.
"Arrasseo, don't do that again, okay? Thank you for saving me, Jungkook-ah" mom caressed my head so affectionally.
"Can i help you with something?" I asked my mom, looked at the top of the counter. She barely cutted the kimchi. "Woah you're making kimchi jjigae?" I continued.
"Nee, i'm also gonna make Bossam" she continued to cut the kimchi.
"Noona and i just got kimchi jjigae for lunch" i stated.
"Oh jinjja? Eotteokhae? I already make the soup" she pointed the pot which full of things.
"It's okay, she loves kimchi jjigae anyway" i stirred the jjigae and tested it a little bit.
We continued to cook for about 10 minutes. I helped her by cooked rice, wash the dishes, etc. We talked about how's BTS going, my hyungs, my practice, my upcoming concert, and many more. Then my mom asked me some questions about her.
"So, did your fans know about your girlfriend? Or you both did it secretely?" She asked while set some plates on the table, not looking at me. "Because i know she's an idol too, you guys have to be careful"
I didn't expected that. I gulped, confused how should i answer the question. I wished she was my girlfriend, but no.
"Eomma, she is not my girlfriend" i said it to her. Waiting for her response. My mom really loves Noona, i think she might be shocked about the fact that she's not mine.
"She's not your girlfriend?! Omo i'm sorry Jungkook-ah" she looked at me.
Then i told her that i will introduce my real girlfriend to them soon. My mom thought that Noona is my girlfriend because i told her many thing about Noona. I can see how disapointed my mom is, when she found out that Noona isn't my girlfriend. I feel sorry for her. I should've more open with my own mom. I will not hide anything from her.
"Eomma..... sorry..... and as your son i have nothing to hide, right? I actually..... ummm.... love her, mom". There, i already said it. I keep my head low, i'm afraid to look at her face and find out what would my mom reacts. She might think that his son is not loyal to his girlfriend or his son is to coward.
"Well i'm not surprise, Jungkook-ah. I already knew it from the first time you introduced her to us" my mom calmly said it.
After hear that, i am the one who surprised. Well, what can i say. She is my mom. She knows me the best.
"How do i deal with this, eomma?" I asked her. I surely looked like a teenager who asked their parents about a cruelty of love life.
"Just tell her that you love her, why is it so hard?" She glared at me
"The thing is...she's dating someone too" i informed her. I won't tell her that she's dating Taehyung hyung. If she knew it, i am sure that mom would tell me to back off and let her go. She doesn't want any chaos between BTS members especially because of one girl. I knew Taehyung hyung longer than her. We are like bestfriend, no, more like a family. I've been through ups and downs together with our members. I can't just forget about it.
"Omo, eotteoke?" We keep silenced. My mom then asked again, "Who do love more, Jungkook-ah? Y/N or your girlfriend?".
I immediately replied her, "Y/N Noona".
"Um... okay" she's not sure what to say.
"Just do something what's best for you, you are a grown up man. You can decide anything but you have to accept the consequences like a mature person. Just follow your heart." She told me.
I want to follow my heart, but i don't know what would Noona reacts if she know how i feel about her. I am too afraid to tell her about this. I am afraid that she'll hate me or even worse...

she'll leave me.

"Did you already talk to her about how you feel?" Eomma asked.
"I was going to but then you screamed for a help because of the cockroach" i laughed to make the situation not too serious.
"Yah jinjja mian, if i knew you were talking with her about that, i wouldn't ask for your help" eomma put her hands together like asking for forgiveness.
"It's okay eomma, i will continue talk to her after we finish prepare for dinner. She's probably sleeping right now." I make sure my mom again. I don't wanna her to feel guilty about it.
"Just go upstairs, we're done already. We just need to wait for Appa to have dinner together." Eomma pushed me out from kitchen.
"Okay okay, call us if Appa's home" i smiled at her then proceed to go upstair.

When i went to the stairs, i frozed on my feet. I looked up, there's Y/N Noona sitting on the stair. I thought she's sleeping in my room? Wait, she didn't heard the conversation i had with my mom right? Or she did? I gasped and didn't say anything. Her presence is too powerful, i can't even do anything.
"Noona... i.. just... you...what.. did you hea---" i stutterd a lot.
All of a sudden she came down the stairs and grabbed my hand forcefully, her grasp is too strong that i feel pain on my hand. Her nails dug on my skin. Is she mad at me? She dragged me to my bedroom, i followed her from behind, still can't think what the hell just happened. She shoved me in then locked the door.
"Jeon Jungkook" she stared at me so deep. I looked back at her. Still don't know what to do.
"Is that true?" She questioned.
I keep my mouth shut, i am too afraid to say anything. I am a coward.
"Tell me if it is true" she said it again.
She walked to me and never leave my eyes. Then i saw her eyes glistening with tears, but not enough to make it drop to her face. I'm hurt to see her like this. Why did i make her cry?
"Say. It. To. Me." She commanded me to say so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter