Chapter 4

Can't Hide it Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/N'S POV

 

"Do you have the same feeling to me?" he stared deep to my eyes.

My heart beats so fast. I don't know what to say. He still held my hands, maybe i hit him too much. I couldn't stop crying. I really hate to break someone's heart, because i don't want it happens to me. My mind was blank. I really don't know how to answer him. I wish i could disappear now, i can't stand it anymore.

"Noona" he called me. I looked at his eyes, i can see the sadness from those eyes. I stared at him, still not saying anything. I gazed at his face, the scar that he has on his cheek, those lips that i just kissed few minutes ago, then i went back to his eyes. I held his hand, guided him to his bed, and we sat down on the edge of the bed, side by side. I wiped my tears with my hand, i've calm myself down a little bit.

"I will tell you everything, but i hope you can understand how i'm feeling. I will be honest with you" i his hair. Waiting him to say something. But he didn't say anything. He just nodded his head.

 

"Jeon Jungkook. I started to like you few weeks after we met. You always make me happy with your joke. You can keep a secret i told you. You always listen to me and be there for me, when i was angry, sad, excited. You remind me of my dad. You always taking care of me. You were the man of my dream. You were the man i'd like to spend my whole life with." i said, still waiting for his response. But he still dazed looking at me.

"Then i found out that you have a girlfriend. Taehyung told me that. I was shocked. I was so angry at you for not telling me. I was angry at myself, why i didn't ask you about your relationship before i fell too deep for you. I cried myself all night long, i don't wanna meet you anymore after knowing that. I can't be with you anymore. I don't want to hurt your girlfriend. I know that she probably knew about our friendship, our close friendship. But i can't do that to her, i'm scared that she'll be mad if she finds out about us being close together." i really want to cry again but i hold it. I didn't look his eyes anymore. I looked down while fidgeting my fingers.

Jungkook and his girlfriend are dating for more that 2 years. She's not an idol, but what i heard is that she run some business in Gangnam. I don't know, maybe she was his highschool friend before. I personally never met her, but i already saw her picture. Jungkook showed it to me, but whenever i told him that i want to met her in person, he always refused. I understand and i didn't force him, maybe he did that to respect her privacy or maybe because he didn't want both his girlfriend and i being together in the same place. I don't know. His girlfriend is beautiful. She has a nice body, maybe shorter than me. Her hair is straight and long. She got some tattoos on her arms, some piercings on her ears, her style is pretty cool. She looked just like an idol. Her face looks so innocent and young, and i know that it's Jungkook's type. He told me about his ideal type before, and his girlfriend pretty much filled the criteria. Maybe she's the same age as Jungkook or maybe she's younger. He never told me about it. Whenever Jungkook and i hung out, he never told me about his love life. I asked Taehyung whether he knew about Jungkook's girlfriend or not, he said that he didn't know a lot of her. He said that Jungkook never opened up about his love life to BTS members.

"After i found out that you're in relationship. I tried to stay away from you. I know it hurted me but i don't want to hurt her too. So i just gave in, i slowly wanted to forget my feeling to you." i don't care anymore, i just spilled everything out to him.

"Then Taehyung came to my life. I don't wanna say that he replaced you. He's different. I became friend with him, we clicked together. I slowly fell in love with him and he loves me too." i looked up at him again.

"I tried, Jungkook-ah, but it seems that i can't forget you." I caressed his face.

"I still love you, but... i love Taehyung too. He healed my broken heart." There. I said it to him.

"You can hate me now, it's okay. I hate myself too." I know. I am an .

I lay down my back to his bed. Telling him this story made me tired. My mind, my body, my feeling. I'm tired already. He still sit on his place, i looked at his back. He didn't even move. Maybe he lost in his thoughts. The room filled with silence for a couple minutes. I know i shouldn't let him know about this, but i think it's better to tell him now before everything's getting complicated.

 

"Noona" he broke the silence.

"Ne, Jungkook-ah?" I closed my eyes. I'm ready to hear that he hates me, i'm ready to hear that he wants me to get out of his life, i'm ready for the worst.

"If i break up with my girlfriend, would you be happy?" He turned his head, looked down at me.

I opened my eyes and looked his eyes.

"What the ? No! What would you do that?" I was annoyed at him. "I already told you that i don't want to hurt her feelings!"

"You heard me and my mom downstairs, you heard me when i said that i'm choosing you over my girlfriend!" he raised his voice to me.

 

I didn't say anything. It's true that i heard about it. Part of me was so happy when he said that, especially to his mom.

"You always said you don't want to hurt her. But instead, you hurt me right now. My heart is hurt, Noona" he turned his back again, not wanting to look at my face.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook. I'm sorry that i hurt you. But...i can't break up with Taehyung." i cover my eyes with my hands. I didn't cry anymore. I'm just so tired now.

Then i feel the shifted on the bed, he lay his back too. His head turned to my direction.

"You don't have to break up with him. I just... i just want to be with you. Can you do that?" he said it so desperately.

"What do you mean?" i looked at him again. Our gazed on the same level now.

"You said that you love Taehyung hyung and me. It's okay. You can fall in love with 2 people at the same time. I don't mind. I'll keep it a secret from hyung and other members" he said.

"I want you to still love me. I love you, Noona. I can't give you up." He continued. He caressed my face, i closed my eyes, feeling his touch against my skin. I can feel his affections towards me. He leans closer and hug me. His hand creeped on my waist, he buried his face to my neck. I can feel his warmth. I feel safe in his hands. I bring my hand to wrapped his head and the other rest above his hand on my stomach.

I didn't speak anymore. I'm too tired. I didn't realize i fall asleep while he hugged me so affectionately. He didn't move at all, maybe he dozed off too.

 

I woke up 2 hours later after hear some knocks, his mom standing outside the door and tried to barged in but failed, because i locked it before. It'll be disaster if she found out that we sleep in this position. She told us that his Appa came home and wanted us to go downstairs to have dinner together.

"Ne, eommoni! Wait a minute!" i screamed. When i woke up, i gazed at Jungkook's face. He's still sleep and i know he's a heavy sleeper.

"Jungkook-ah, wake up. Your appa got home." i shake his body. I looked at his face, his eyelashes are so beautiful, his lips slightly open, and i can hear his soft snore. I looked his mouth again and saw that he drool. I touched my neck and feel his saliva down to my hair.

"EW what the hell?! YAH! Wake up!" i hit his head so hard then i pushed him. He groaned, the hit must be hurt him. He opened one of his eye and caressed his head, the other hand wiped his drool, still not fully awake.

"What the hell, Noona?" his said with hoarse voice.

"You drool on me, you jerk! Now get up! Your appa's here! Huh!" i stormed to the bathroom to wash my face and his drool. Aish disgusting.

Then i came out. He already sit on the bed but his eyes closed. I looked at his disheveled hair, he's still not fully awake. He's so cute.

"Jungkook-ah, come on." i sit beside him, tugged his shirt. He didn't budge.

"Babe..." i said while caressed his muscular arm. He opened his eyes and looked at me surprised. Then, he smiled so bright.

"What did you called me?" He leans closer, he teased me. Too close to me.

"Please get ready, babe. Your parents are waiting downstairs" i smiled back at him and give him a peck.

He looked surprise after i gave him a kiss. His mouth open so wide, still can't think straight what the hell just happened. I can't help but kissed him, he is so cute.

"Give me a hug first then i'll get ready" he opened his arms, waiting for me to come to his body. I gave him a hug. He's so warm. He even kissed my temple. I can't deny my feelings, i still love him. He hugged me so tight, i barely can breathe.

"You smell so good, just like me" he said it, still not let me go.

"I took a shower before, i used your soap." i closed my eyes, enjoying his warmth.

"I love you, Noona" he let go and stared at my eyes. Smile never leave from his face.

"I love you too, Jungkook-ah" i can't help but smiled back at him. "Let's go".

He get up from his bed and went to the mirror next to the drawer to fix his hair and face. I still sit on his bed, wait for him. He looked my reflection on mirror, he smiled again and i smiled back.

"Let's have a dinner" he reached out my hands, i'm gladly to accept it.

 

We get out and come downstairs, just right before we reach the dining room, we pulled out our hands. 

"Appa, you're home!" Jungkook hugged his dad.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Abeoji. Nice to meet you again" i bowed at him.

"Omo, Y/N is here! Annyeong! How are you?" He hugged his son back, but he stared at me.

"I'm fine, abeoji." i smiled at him.

"That's good. Let's have a dinner, take a seat, Y/N."

"Ne abeoji."

I sat beside Jungkook's mom. Jungkook sat across me and his dad beside him. Actually, Jungkook has an older brother, Jeon Junghyun. But he can not be here joining us because he got something to do on his work. His mom prepare a bowl of rice in front of us. I'm so happy when i wanna eat. I took my chopstick and stared at the dishes on the table.

Kimchi jjigae and Bossam. And others side dishes.

I stared at the kimchi jjigae, there're some meats inside it. I asked Jungkook's eomma, "Eommoni, sorry for asking. Did you use some pork meat and spam in this kimchi jjigae?"

"Yes, sweetheart. Waeyo?" she looked at me confused.

Then i looked at Jungkook. He looked back at me. He still didn't get the code i was giving.

"Aaah! Right!-- stupid me" He put down his chopstick, his eyes wandered on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter