C.5

THE PRINCE OF ORION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ย 

Sunday came and it was still very hectic for all of them in the diner. Her two hired crew had brought another boys of the same college. Hanbin, an accountancy student who was in charge in the cashier. Seungyoon and Seunghoon who were both fresh graduate of culinary and were both looking for some place to have experience in the kitchen. Jinu who was a newly wed man to his childhood sweetheart, was the one put in charge into managing the whole diner. ย 

It was very busy still but Dara was thankful to have two assistants in the kitchen in which gave her a chance to go out into the dinner and see for herself that it was indeed crazy around the diner. She saw Bobby and Mino running here and there, getting orders,delivering it to the right tables. Hanbin had worked efficiently in the register while Jinu was the one relaying the order to the kitchen and helping out every once in a while in waiting tables.

Dara realized that she still short of staffs and noted to her mind that she'll hire more people. Maybe she'll open the next building that his grandfather bought for her grandma for expansion. Maybe she'll be able to have expansion earlier that expected then. Her attention went to the four girls outside the diner and kept on looking for the people inside. She thought they weren't customer since they were not fell on line of the people outside the diner.

Looking one last time to the operation in the diner, she decided to get out the diner to go and check on those girls. She excused herself from the people in line and made it to those girls who slightly jumped when she cheerfully greeted them.

"Hi," Dara started with a wide smile to her face before her eyes fell to the brown envelope to each of the hands of the girls. "Looking for a job?"

The girls stared at each other before they bowed their heads and nodded.

"We came from Busan and thought of looking for a part time while we train in idol agency." the one with black hair, said.

"Are you applying inside too?" Asked the other girl to her.

"Yeah because it looks like it's so busy in there." Said the other girls.

"I'm Dara. How about your girls?"

"Jennie."

"Rose.""

"Jisoo."

"Lalisa."
"And we have tried to other convenience stores and other diners. But they only accept either one or two." Jennie girl pouted.

"But it looks like the diner owner only hired male staffs around." Jisoo said.

"Are you rejected though?" Rose asked while Lalisa was busily looking inside the diner.

"Looks like it. No female staff inside." Lisa then said.

Dara was very entertained to the girls while she only let them on their little cute musings.

"Girls please follow me inside." Dara eventually said and went into the back door of the diner.

The girls only followed Dara and got inside the diner. They then found themselve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter