C.23

THE PRINCE OF ORION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Dara ended up visiting the hospital after hearing from Jiyong himself that those women in the diner during the attack were still under some kind of shock after seeing him on his other form.

Now walking towards the room that the receptionist told her, Dara carefully secure the broth she made with Jiyong along with little spells to cure the shock of those women.ย 

In the hallway, she stopped into proceeding into the door after she saw two men that she recognized as Jin Hann and Rui Kwon. They seemed to be angry about something and the doctors only bowed their heads against the rage of those two imposing individuals.

"What the ? You're saying that there is nothing wrong on her but why is she feverish? Are you sure you're a doctor? Huh?" Jin literally collared one doctor in rage.

"Fara is a healthy but she is suffering high fever too. Doctor Lee, before I end up buying this damn hospital and burn this to the ground, do something to our women inside that damn room!" Rui wasn't anywhere calm too.

The men in tattoos along with those men in black suits kept their distance from those two men until there arrived another people.ย 

"Boss, that's enough." the man stopped Jin from harassing the doctor.

Jin turned to Jared this time with helplessness. "These ing doctors can't do no . Sicily is still in high fever."

"What? Fever? We know it's bad for the baby." the woman who came with the man named Jared said and faced the doctor. "Are you sure you check her vitals?"

"Y-yes. We did. Everything on the tests was fine but we can't explain the presence of feverishness as it seemed to be reckoned out of nowhere." the doctor said.

"My goodness..." the woman palmed herself problematically.

"Jess, why don't you get in the room to see them while I deal everything here." Jared suggested not wanting to stress his wife too.

Jess nodded and was about to get inside the room when Dara ran towards her.

"Excuse me..." Dara reluctantly smiled to her.

"Who are you?" Jess asked in furrowed brows, having no patience to deal with nobody when her friend was in bed and sick.

"I'm Dara and I need to see the ladies." She said.ย 

Rui and Jin both looked at her direction with angry faces and Dara couldn't only helped herself to get in on the room even without anyone's permission. She ignored the people who also come inside the room as her eyes were directed to the women on the bed, with their eyes in half lidded manner. Seeing this, Rui and Jin rushed to their women respectively.

"Kitten..." Jin gently held Sicily's hand.

"It's too noisy, kid. Why are you shouting?" Sicily could just weakly asked.

"You too, Rui." Fara also said while Rui only murmured an apology to his wife.

Dara wasted no time as she unpacked two containers of broth from her bag and gave each one to those men who held their respective wives.

"Feed them that broth for them to get better. It's my grandma's recipe for body healing." Dara said leaving the details about stirring some spells in there too from an Orion person.

Rui and Jin were still frowning even after they had opened each of their container this time. They helped their women into a seating position first before they fed them slowly.

Sicily and Fara actually liked the taste of the broth that they urged their husbands to give them more until the containers were emptied.

In that instant, Fara and Sicily sweated on their foreheads along with their temperature cooling down to normal.

"Hey, you. Bring us some more." Jin demanded to Dara that she blinked in fright when Rui did the same.

"Gently, kid." Sicily said, chuckling at how terrified the diner's owner and looked shaken at such brusqueness of her man. Jin turned to Sicily then to Dara this time. "Please?"

"And make it fast." Rui added that Fara literally gasped in hit his shoulder lightly.ย 

"Can't you ask nicely? Geez." Fara widened her eyes to Rui.

Dara saw how those two could literally shift from he-devils to he-marshmallows when they faced their wives. She smiled and looked down.

"This broth isn't actually for everyday consumption as it is only for healing." Dara could only say. "They will be better from now on." she assured them.

Fara and Sicily cheekily smiled to Dara this time and thanked her for such trouble she went through to bring the broth to them.

"I hope we can hang out sometime." Fara said as Sicily agreed so.

"Sure. I'd like to cook something to you again and this time, undistracted from any gang fights." Dara laughed as she was joined with Sicily and Fara.
"I was supposed to be used into seeing a lot of gang fights. Must be one of pregnancy jitters." Sicily said as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter