C.32

THE PRINCE OF ORION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Yong carefully fixed the jacket on Dara before he waved a goodbye to her.
"Be careful out there, smidgen." he reminded to her while she nodded.
"I'll be fine. Besides, the girls are with me." she assured.
"Don't take too long in there." he said.
"Okay. Please take care of the diner for me." she reminded.
"Yeah." he the reached out to hug her. "Don't flirt on any guys while I'm not around. I'll know about it."
"Yeah. Yeah. You jealous grouch. Ill Woo and I are cool now." she said.
"My goodness! Hey pal, we're not going to America and we need to leave." Ill Woo impatiently said when it took too long before Dara could go with them.
"Time to go, Love birds!" CL called out.
"I really need to go. I love you. Muahhh." Dara walked towards her friends in the car while Ji Yong nodded to her when she waved goodbye to him again.
The car that Dara rode with her friends already left from the place but he still remained standing in there.ย 
Realizing that he needed to be in the diner, he began to trace away from there.
It was in lunch when Ji Yong reached over the diner and Jinu was the one discussing something on the contractor for the design on the interior look since the outer structure was almost hundred percent finish. The construction of the adjoined building will start soon after the main floor shall be completed.
"Jinu." Ji Yong addressed while Jinu nodded to him.
"By the way Ji Yong, can you please review the sales in Dara's office?"
"Yep. On it." Ji Yong said before he went inside the diner, passing over the main floor where there were busy bodies in there that he really didn't pay attention.
Getting inside her office, Ji Yong then sat on Dara's chair while he picked up the sheets placed on top of another. He then busied himself to distraction, not really wanting to mull himself over the days that Dara wont be in the diner and on the house.
She didn't even leave long but he terribly missed her already. How much will be those three days he can't see her.
Losing all his interest in the evaluation sheets, Ji Yong heaved a deep sigh and bit his lower lip.ย 
Two days ago, he had made love to her and kissed her before the break of dawn. It served as his tonic and poison at the same time. He was happy to taste her for the first time but also been tortured to stop himself from kissing her everyday after that.ย 
What happened between them seemed like a drug that he got addicted with but can't consumed it. It felt horrible and the only thing holding him up was his love for her.ย 
Remembering over Dara's cheerful face this morning, Ji Yong smiled he picked up the sheet again. He just wished that she'll be back before he knows it.
***
"A happy Dara means a happy vibrations in the surrounding." Bom said in low voice while CL and Minzy were occupied with something on their phone. Ill Woo was driving and beside him was Gray.ย 
"Why do you say so?" Dara grinned at her.
"Your aura is different. Looks like someone had a y time with somebody." Bom teased.
Dara gasped at that and roamed her eyes around to the rest of the people inside the car.
"How did you-"
"I know things, Dara." Bom winked. "You'll be surprise to know more but I don't wanna scare you just yet."
"You're so weird, you know that?" Dara muttered.
"But I love you." Bom hugged her tight
"Hey, stop it." Dara complained and tried to get away from her.
"What? You allowed the other Orion while I'm not?"
Dara looked at her momentarily. "Bom, you're so weird and mysterious. How did you even know that-," she looked up again and leaned over Bom's ear. "-that he's an Orion?"
Bom smiled at her, "Promise you wont be scared?"
"I've been through worser that any heart stopping revelation now, Bommie-ah." Dara said.
"I'm an Orion too." she said.
Dara's brows twitched into a gradual frown as she looked at her friend right now.
"A member of Verulek legion." Bom said. "And I was sent on earth to kill you, princess Zaniah Lyre Luna."
Dara saw that Bom wasn't even hinting any humor on her face as her eyes slowly turning into a hint of another color she can't tell. She can't even say another words now while her eyes remained on Bom's.
Bom then reached out to touch her cheek and Dara readily felt tingling all over her body before darkness

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter