C.20

THE PRINCE OF ORION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Running towards the kitchen door towards main floor of the diner, Jiyong turned towards her this time.

"Stay here." he said, pushing her lightly inside the kitchen. 

But when Dara heard that there seemed to be more smashing and violent crashing in there, she couldn't help it anymore as she dashed outside the kitchen. In there, she saw the familiar thugs from that night and the women hovered in the far corner of the diner looking so frightened more than ever.

There were some tables being overturned and her diner's wall crash with few chairs. Even her door was smashed broken into rubbles that she felt so angry about it. She saw that those thugs were already engaged into a fight with somebody else and Dara saw it again. 

That red demon as she called it since it had red locks and one horn protruding above his head

She was rooted on her spot like those two women while being a spectator in a bloody fight of humans against such being. At first it was frontal to frontal battle where it was obvious that no human could ever equal the demon's strength. Then five men had readied their guns and pointed at Jiyong that her breathed picked up to notch.

And before she realized it, she was calling his name. 

"Jiyong..." She expected it to be a scream but it only came a whisper as her eyes widened in shock.

Distracted over the voice who called him, Jiyong turned his head behind him only to be utterly taken aback with Dara's presence there, looking at him in the same fright she wore that night.

His eyes widened in panic as he lost inhibition in continuing the fight since he was more inclined into hiding his hideous self from her eyes. Seeing his own distraction, the thugs used it against him as they immediately hit him in the head using the bat, making Jiyong sprawled down the ground. Instead of fighting back, he curled in the floor, hid his face from her gaze this time while the thugs kept on kicking him, beating him with hits on his head, on his shoulders, his back and almost everywhere as if they intended to really kill him.

Dara, seeing another violence was instantly sent into immobility as the scene of her grandfather played behind her head that she literally cried and sobbed without a sound. She heard her heavy breathing to her ears as she shivered with intensity right now. She hugged herself again in protection for herself.

There was continued beating of those thugs cursing such demon walking among the humans as they were unhesitant in hitting Jiyong in every places. 

Jiyong on the other hand, had only one thing in mind, chanting it again and again as if he wanted to disappear there. Away from her eyes.

Don't look.

Turn away.

Don't look.

Don't let her see me.

Don't. Please don't.

And even pain had already been unbearable, Jiyong wont budge into curling up, scared for making her consider him a monster. No, he can't bare such look she gave her every time. It was enough to kill him at his core. So he'll receive the beatings instead even if it will claim his life.

Dara whose face was beaten with much trauma looked up upon remembering Jiyong. With shaking frame she stood up, grabbed those broken shard around and hollered it to the men kicking Jiyong now.

The shard actually hit the face of one men that they all stopped from beating Jiyong this time and faced towards her.

"So this is the owner of the diner, huh?" one men spoke before raising his gun to her. "Let's forget having a deal eh?" 

Dara bravely looked at them although her tears wasn't anywhere stopping. She then looked to Jiyong's beaten state and some bloods gushing out from his bruising body that it only made her cried even more.

"Fight back..." she said in trembling voice. "Fight back, Jiyong. Jebal."

Dara closed her eyes when her panic almost overwhelmed her. Those five guns were directed to her direction by those men as if uncaring if she was a literally shaking. However, just before one could be able to pull the trigger, those men suddenly lost their consciousness as they dropped down the floor one by one. 

Only her ragged breathing could be heard in the diner as she silently eyed Jiyong who swayed as he stood up and had his eyes directed towards her. He cough blood in the process and yet he found some strength to turn away from her direction and ran away from her prying eyes.

Couldn't find any utterance, Dara slumped down the floor weakly while she ushered him running inside that forest again. She wanted to follow him but her loosening limbs disabled her to do so. 

Pulling herself together, she reached over her phone to dial some emergency. Both the police and medical assistance since the two women customers she had were also unconscious right now. Thinking over the welfare of the pregnant lady, Dara dashed over their direction.

It was only a few minutes later when Dara looked up when vehicles pulled over in front of the establishment. She got nervous when there was a man filled with tattoos on his body rushed inside the diner with fear stricken face along with somebody on a business suit. Her breathing hiked up when the tattooed guy dashed to where she was sprawled along with those women customer.

"Kitten!" the tattooed guy called out as he secured the pregnant woman to his arms.

"My god, Fara. Please wake up, baby girl!" the one in business suit said.

"What the is happening here?!" the tattooed guy asked to Dara which startled her that instant. Tears then welled her eyes before she explained in stuttering all the details that happened.

The two men seemed to be in panic stricken faces as they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter