33.0

THE PRINCE OF ORION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was surprise on Ill Woo's face when Dara emerged from the guest room that Lilooh provided for each of them upon their arrival in Jeju island.
"How the hell did you follow us here?" Ill Woo pointed at Ji Yong who was nonchalantly standing beside Dara.
"I teleported here. Want me to teach you how?" Ji Yong rather answered honestly to which made Dara widened her eyes as she literally pinched his side in secret.
"He's joking. Hahaha." Dara immediately defended while Bom fake-laughed with her.
"Ofcourse, he went through the same travel like us, Ill Woo. Otherwise, it would be crazy to say that teleportation is a thing." Bom defended.
"I don't like your sarcasm dude, but play nice today." Ill Woo warned to Ji Yong who only shrugged his shoulders.
When Ill Woo went to join CL, Minzy and Lilooh in the kitchen, Dara then harshly turned to Ji Yong's direction.ย 
"Teleportation? Really? Must you say that to him?" Dara snapped.
"I was being honest." Ji Yong said.
"We should be careful in the dealings around here, your highness. Or we'll draw unnecessary attentions." Bom advised to which made Dara turned to her.
"Your highness? You know him?" Dara demanded while Bom nodded rather cheerfully.
"He is Orion's sole heir of the throne and one of the leaders of the Verulek legion." Bom stated. "And I am second in command."
"I remember, you said something about you were sent to kill me." Dara clung to Ji Yong.
"That was before. I wont hurt you anymore, princess."Bom said.
Ji Yong then leaned over her ear, "You can trust her words. A Verulek never ever joke around."
"Both of you owe me an very lengthy explanations. Include on how did I end up recalling a memories I never once had." Dara said.
"We'll do. But for now, let's get off the topic and enjoy this place." Ji Yong said as he gently pushed Dara towards their company before he turned to Bom who subtly nodded to him.
***
Now hanging out outside Lilooh's garden, there set a tables for everyone for eating.
Ill Wo was the one incharge in the BBQ while Minzy and CL were getting some beers and soju from the fridge inside Lilooh's restaurant. The place was temporarily closed down for their privacy while they hang out together. Nevertheless, instead of having the exclusivity of the place, a group of college women had came over from Seoul just to have Lilooh's specials. So Lilooh can't send them back and let them joined to their group.
Those women had their tables set up not far from Lilooh's childhood friends.
"This is really quite a good visit." One women said while the rest of the girls agreed as they eyed the one in Ill Woo and Ji Yong in the BBQ area.
"They are so handsome." One girl commented.
"I want the one in red jacket." Cana, one of the college girls said.
"Yeah, he's quite hot." Kristine agreed too.
"Maybe we can introduce ourselves to those guys?" Cana said, while curling her hair with her finger.
"Guys. They might be already taken by one of those women." one woman in eye glass said.
"Rei, we're not marrying them for pete's sake. We're just hinting for possible friendship." Cana snapped to the woman with glasses on.
"I'm just saying. You should know your boundaries." Rei insisted. "Besides, they look pretty decent to have some anything with any one of you."
"Ugh. You're so annoying. Why do you have to come along?" Cana snapped.
Rei just raised her brows to Cana and to the rest of those women she came to join in Jeju trip. "You should have oppose mom when she sent me to join you and your friends." she stated.
"Yeah, maybe we should have left her in the hotel, Cana. It feels like we have chaperon when she's with us." Kristine said.
"Oh. I couldn't be more happier to comply. It's better to read manga than joining you both. We're just what? A less than hour here and both of you are targeting other woman's man."
"Will you shut your step sister up, Cana or I swear to skewer her." Kristine said to Cana.
"Don't mind this ." Cana said in low voice.
Rei decided to put on her head phone while she stood up from the table and went to the swing under the tree. She can't stand to be with those women but her dad insis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter