C.12

THE PRINCE OF ORION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ย 

Dara walked towards the kitchen one night after she studied for her papers on her room. Her eyes went to the couch in the living when she saw Jiyong over there. Watching the television. However, her brows wrinkled when he seemed to be changing channels every now and then while he wore a blank face.

Slowly, she walked towards the couch to see what exactly was he doing. Upon seeing his face, he looked like a robot while his irises would dilated and then focuses every now and then. He wasn't even noticing her sitting to one couch now while she studied his blank face. She turned her head to the television. It shifted to different channels even without the use of remote controller.

Actually, it slowly making her feel the creepiness and she didn't know better she would think of Jiyong as one creepy monster under her bed but she knew he wont hurt her. So she just let her be. Standing gradually from the couch, she intended to leave him be but the television suddenly turned off. When she looked at her back, she saw Jiyong looking directly at her without expression. He momentarily closed his eyes before he opened them again. Dara then found a pair of green eyes staring directly at her.

"You're still awake, smidgen." he said on his gentle voice.

"Uhm. I came down to get some water and then you're here acting a little alienish." she said.

Jiyong stood up from the couch and went into the kitchen and got som bottled water on the fridge and give it to Dara.

"I'm doing a little research about the blue planet." he said after a while and got his own water too.

"So what do you learn?" she asked as she joined him on the couch once again.

Jiyong drank some water on the bottle before placing it on the glass table in front while Dara did the same.

"A lot. This television stuff really helps. But I had to filter some stuffs on it since I checked in to be of lies, propaganda, mind conditioning and all the useless stuffs."

"Lies? Propaganda? Mind conditioning?" Dara asked in confusion.

Jiyong looked at her seriously. "Human are pretty manipulative to their fellow beings. They implanted subliminal materials on mass media, there are also subtle mind conditionings in the news to make the people believe into sending luxuries into funding wars and in fighting the supposed hunger in Africa and the earth's global warming."

Dara looked at him in awe how he was so sure about his statement. "How about this propaganda?"

"Many countries are practicing this so that their own citizens will hate the neighboring countries thus the funding for war is justified." he said.

"Wow. You honestly sounded like our political science professor. And here I thought he was just into conspiracy theory but his words and yours are frighteningly matching." she said.

"There are actually people who are gifted with intense intuition. Your professors might be one. I also sensed that with one of your friends." he said.

"Friends? Who?" she asked while reaching out her bottled water in the table while not breaking her eyes to Jiyong, curious now as to among her friends caught this alien's eyes.

"The one with one long black hair and a fringe on her forehead." he said.

Dara drank water first before she looked at him incredulously. "You mean, Bom?" she asked.

"Ah yeah. That woman." he said.

"What can you see of her?" she asked since Bom had been weird for her since this friend of hers always said that she can see their auras.

"A highly intuitive person gifted to see people's energy you call around here as aura. Even in Orion, no one can see that but only the humans who received the gifts." he said.

Dara was totally dumbstruck right now since Jiyong hit the target. Bom can really see auras as if it was a natural thing to do.ย 

"What is your Aura by the way?" he asked her.

"I don't know. Bom said I'm not yellow like the other humans do." she said. " How about you?"ย 

"Orion people has distinct blue ones. All of us. It's impossible for your aura to be not yellow. Humans are supposed to possess one aura."

"I don't have one aura as Bom said."

"Well, what is it?" he asked with a smile.

"Green and pink ones." she answered while Jiyong's smile faded slowly while staring at her seriously. Dara looked at him with curiosity while his face suddenly fell into dark one.

When Jiyong suddenly stood up from the couch, Dara actually felt like the whole surrounding became cold and dark. She was dumbfounded when she heard him muttered a very strange language spoken in almost rage in low voice.ย 

"Plaedian starseed..."

Dara heard him said but she wasn't able to make sense of it when she suddenly felt burning that she coughed excessively. She held her chest when the burning ran slowly from down to her chest now that it pained her.

Although the coldness and darkness was gone in an instant while Jiyong crouched down toward her.

"What is happening to you, human?" he asked but she couldn't answer him. Jiyong then looked over the overturned bottle of water that belonged to him. "Did you drink this?! Answer me!" he asked in quite hysteric now.

Dara only looked up with a struggle and realized that she did mistaken to drink from Jiyong's water bottle. She just nodded while her coughing frenzy stopped but she had difficulty in breathing.

"Hold still. Hold still. This might hurt." he said while bringing her up the large couch and made her lie down.

"I can't breathe, Jiyong. I can't." she said in shaky voice.

"Closed your eyes, Dara." he commanded and didn't wait for her to do so as he began to speak in strange tongue again while hovering his hand above her opened lips.ย 

Dara saw him chanted words in concentration and once again his eyes dilated and focused before she felt an alarmingly painful crawling from her chest then to . She produced a tearless cry, begging him to stop what he was doing. Her frame thrashed wildly but his strong hold prevented her to send him away from her. The pain as if designed to kill her and she thought Jiyong was killing her now. For unknown reason she wanted to kick him out her house for betraying her but when she found herself thrown to the embrace of the man while she continued to throw u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter