C.17

THE PRINCE OF ORION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

First, Jiyong had the look of confusion before rage overtook his facade. She saw how those lovely buckwheat flowers got crushed to his hand before he let them go and dashed in almost godlike speed towards them. Just before Qaro's hand had made contact to her cheek, it was already held mid air by Jiyong and had it twisted mercilessly.

An anguishing howl could be heard from Qaro's mouth and the next thing that happened, Dara saw those six men were already engaged in a serious bloody fight as they already pulled out their guns but Jiyong was too angry to even mind those as he unceasingly attacked them, making some men lost their consciousness until Qaro was the only one left awake and in agony of his twisted arm.

"You dare touch her with your filthy hand?" Jiyong slowly strode to Qaro as he fell scooted back and looked around to see all his men down. He screamed in horror when the man had turned into unhuman now while Jiyong's eyes trained solely towards him as if he intended to kill him for tonight. 

Qaro's innards trembled terribly upon seeing for himself a seemingly descendant of hell's heir upon beholding the man's protruding black horn to his head, surrounded with his wild red locks and darkening orbs of his eyes. He got guns but his fingers were too stiff to move now for fear had overtaken all his senses as his eyes were as if commanded to drill its attention to the he-demon in the flesh.

"You dare hurt her with your worthless little life, human?" Jiyong spoke again in now sepulchral voice as he reached Qaro. Sparing no time anymore, Jiyong had already collared Qaro and punched him in the face until he bled but Qaro was as if a statue, staring at Jiyong in fright whilst he let a wet cry. There was no reasoning on Jiyong eyes as he continued to punch Qaro, again and again even if Qaro had lost his consciousness.

Dara was still rooted on her spot whilst she had her own fright episodes. She was crying a silent tears while she roamed around her gazes to the sprawled bodies around, bloodied faces and the continued contact of Jiyong's punches to the unconscious Qaro resounded her ears. 

She was reminded once again.

That one night on how her grandfather died. In a cold pavement in front of the diner. He was also beaten into pulp by many men she had no idea who but it eventually led him into his own death. Death with internal bleeding and blood pooling inside his brain. The doctor said it was due to severe trauma after being hit hard.

Slowly, her trauma played inside her mind as if a sharp knife tearing her defenses she built long ago. After the beating incident to her grandfather, she was sent into a counseling for many months but every time she see violence, it would always wormed easily inside her as if it only happened yesterday.

And just in front of him, Jiyong looked like those men who beat her grandfather that her eyes widened as she labored on her own breathing while her eyes watered greatly in nervous breakdown. She saw Jiyong letting go of Qaro and looked at her direction. Instead of seeing a gentle-face Jiyong, she was something else which sent her into crawling backwards in too much trepidation. When he stood up and returned to his normal self, she saw him spoke something but she can't hear him because she began to scream so loudly this time. 

It was Jiyong's turn to get taken aback realizing that he might have scared Dara this time as she was in quite hysteria. However, he forced himself to be back to his normal humanlike form to calm her down.

"Dara's it's me. You're safe now." he said but it only aggravate the situation as she pushed herself away from him. He tried walking towards her but she cried louder this time. Then, he felt another human presence nearby but he won't even want to acknowledge it since he stood there immobile while he left staring at Dara's crying face. He must have scared her. He never intended to show his real form but he lost his while ago as if that instant, he wanted to murder every human being with his bare hands. They hurt her. And that was enough to loosen his button in uncontrolled rage.

Days he had suffer a great deal. Alone in the mystic forest. Schooling his emotions. Trying to eradicate his fondness to the little human who also happened to be an enemy starseed. He tried so hard but he ended up dreaming about her in that meadows where he sleeps. Even on his dreams he was missing her terribly. But he still tried to get rid of his emotions but it seemed futile as days gone by. Then he found himself picking up flowers, a white eaglets and ended up sending it to her residence but he refused to see her. For if he ever saw her, he might want to stay and ignore his aborigines of being an Orion. So he suited himself into secretly sneaking inside her home and replaced the withered flowers with new ones, chanting a spell to it to stay fresh until the eyes of the one intended for it had behold it. 

Then the following days, he send her bunches of buckwheats to her bedroom since she was refusing to even touch those eaglets in the living room. Breaking his own principle, he secretly sneaked to her bedroom at dawn and placed those flowers around her. In there he would stay and watched her sleep. Since then his breathing seemed to calm down which had been in quite turmoil when he held himself away from her. Seeing her, relaxed him in matter of seconds. He wondered why did he even runaway that time when he knew the moment he called her that adoring endearment in Orion tongue would be start of his game over. He was already hooked up in knots to the little human named Dara. No, it wasn't anymore fondness to begin with. It was rather more than any words can describe. He had no idea what to call it but it warm him and at the same time, it pierced him to his chest. 

Odd. How can a human conjured such frenzies of emotion from him that he never felt before. 

And now, he was yet experiencing another one for the first time. Panic.

Her anxiety made him felt the shot of panic to his chest. The way she regarded him re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter