C.14

THE PRINCE OF ORION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ย 

It was lunchtime when Dara got to hang out with everybody on her friends' circle at the canteen.

Bom and CL had already had their food on their tray while Daesung and Minzy still have the hard time in choosing for their own. Top and Seungri didn't even bother to get theirs as they shared with CL and Bom even over the fact that the girls hated it so much.

"It will be grandpa's memorial service this weekend. Want to come and celebrate with me?" Dara asked them as they all agreed.

"Honestly, your diner is pretty famous right now." CL said as she showed Dara a review from one of the blogger in an online community.

Dara wore a surprise face looking all those candid shots of her crews and even the one in the register, Jiyong.

"Is this today?" Dara asked.

"Yeah. Says here it was a place to have your stomach full with a bonus treats to your eyes since the diner seemed to be a haven of all pretty good looking staffs." CL said.

"It's true though." Dara said proudly.

Bom got her phone out too to check all the positive comments. "Wow. You earned most five stars remarks from satisfied customer."

"But there's also negative comments here." Minzy said while scrolling on her phone as they got to seat in the group with Daesung beside her.

"There is? Let me see, catty." Seungri said while snatching CL's phone from her.

"I'm not catty you fool and get your own phone." CL hissed trying to get her phone back again from Seungri.

"There are many actually." Seungri said while Top looked over at Bom's own phone when she was scrolling.

"Nah. Its actually the early closure of the diner, leaving some customers unserved." Top remarked.

"That's why I'm expanding. I'll be focusing on the pantry and kitchen expansion." Dara said.

Then Bom giggled when reading one comment as well as TOP.

"What?" Dara asked.

"Says here they really like to meet the grandma behind the diner." Top said.

"Maybe we should upload your picture in here?" Seungri asked.

"Andwe. I'm just a faceless owner behind the diner." Dara said as they all chuckled since they all know that she really dislike being the spotlight even in the school. Countless times, Dara was scouted to represent her department in the university' pageantry but she always refused vehemently.

"We know you hate it." CL smirked.

Bom gone over the candid shots of Dara's staffs when she stopped over the one in the counter. She squinted her eyes closely before she looked at Dara.
"Who is this guy?"ย 

Dara saw it was Jiyong before she looked to Bom. "That's Jiyong, a childhood friend."

"The one who saved you?"Minzy asked.

"Yeah." Dara said, eyeing Bom. "What is it, Bommie-ah?"

"He's not human." Bom only said which almost made Dara threw up the juice she just drank through a straw.ย 

"With a face that handsome. I highly doubt it." CL remarked while Minzy nodded.

"He's a blue." Bom continued. "And pretty hostile."ย 

Dara's eyes widened at that as if she suddenly felt cold.

"My grandma said these people walked among us." Bom said in low tone as if taken into her own world.

"Who?" Daesung asked when everybody eyed Bom seriously.

Bom then turned to Daesung before she spoke. " Aliens. As for this guy, he is a royal member of a constellation just like you Dara."ย 

When Top and Seungri can't contain anymore, they burst into a loud laugh that it garnished a strange look among the other students.

"Seriously Bom? Alien?" Top wiped the tiny tears from his eyes while Seungri leaned over Top's shoulder, still in the feat of tiny laughs.

"Stop mumbling weird stuff, Bom. You're scaring Dara here." CL said when she noticed Dara's reaction.

Bom only smiled to Dara. "I'm sorry."

Dara only smiled awkwardly before she focused into finishing up her lunch.

"But I'd like to meet this person. Will he be in your grandfather's rites, princess?" Bom asked to Dara.

"He will. I guess." Dara said.

"Good." Bom only said.

Later in the afternoon where Dara walked from the bus terminal towards the Diner, she saw that the place was still jammed pack with customer. Silently getting in, she sat to one of the empty table while she waited for those female customer to leave, it seemed to be that they weren't there to order some food as they hovered over the cash register, gushing and questioning the one in there.

Stopping a giggle to escape from her lips was a challenge since Jiyong's frustration mirrored obviously to his face right now.

"We're about to close out soon since the pantry is already empty. Please comeback next time." Jinu was the one to talk to the girls.

"Yes. We will. We just want to hang out with him. Can you allow that? You're the manager, right?" one for the girls asked Jinu.

Jiyong on the other hand finally looked up to Dara's direction when he caught her amusing thoughts. She grinned at him.ย 

'Sheesh, that annoying smidgen.' he thought to himself before he faced all these bunch of lunatic who just sprang up out of nowhere. "Like this manager told you, we are out of stocks. Go home and do well in your studies. You. You. You. You and you. Come back here when you already have good grades instead of going out following kpop idols. They don't care about you. Make your parents happy this time." Jiyong said which stunned them all and he didn't really care since he read their minds. When no one seemed to be getting his words he frowned at them. "Am I understood here?"

The females th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter