C.11

THE PRINCE OF ORION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jiyong was sitting on his bed with his upper body rid of his garment. He looked up to her when she got inside the door with her first aid kit.

Dara saw the wound right on his torso while she crouched down just below his feet. Her eyes also wondered to the wound on his chest, wearing a wondering look what on earth could possibly give him those kinds of wounds.

"What did this?" she finally asked noticing those weren't ordinary at all.

Jiyong grunted in pain, throwing his head up in the ceiling in closed eyes as he pulled out something from his wound. He threw it down the floor while Dara's eyes widened in shock.

"Are those claw nail?" she asked in aghast tone.

Jiyong didn't answer as he readily collapsed on the bed with his back. Her attention was on him again as she stood up and went to join him in the bed instead and saw him still closing his eyes firmly while his face bathed with sweats.

Opening the kit now, she first get the alcohol and cotton to clean up the surrounding bloods on his wound this time.

"There's no need, Dara." he said when she began cleaning the wound first on his chest.

"Shh. Let me do this at least since you refused hospital." she said while her brows furrowed in concentration.

Jiyong was once again left staring at this strange human again before he turned his attention to the ceiling.

"What happened to you, Jiyong?" she asked then while she proceeded on putting some betadine to his wounded chest. But he wasn't answering at all that made her turned to him this time. He was just staring at the ceiling blankly. When Dara saw how his face was sweating, she looked for her tissue first then wiped those away off him. This stole Jiyong's eyes to her direction now.

"Is it painful?" she asked.

"No." he said.

"I'll do it quick, okay?" she said gently.

Jiyong just scrunched his nose to her before she chuckled, returning back to tending his wounds. 

It took a while before she was done in the last wound on his torso, putting some gauzes and bandages on them even though he said it was unnecessary.
Closing back her aid, she looked at the claw nail in the floor and picked it up. By closer look, it looked like it belonged to a large kind of animal. She turned to Jiyong's direction who was  staring at her all along.

"So, any clue as to how you get this?" Dara asked but he still didn't say anything while she heaved a deep sigh this time. "Right, you maim grouch." she stood up from his bed and went to the door this time.

"Hey smidgen." he called out while she turned to him, expecting him to be charming and say his thank yous. "Next time you come here, wear your pajamas. I just saw your while you're tending on me."

Dara's eyes widened while she gasped in disbelief this time. "You...you ert!" she left the room, slamming the door hard before him.

Jiyong smirked upon seeing how her face colored so much with pink while he threw his head back to the soft bed this time. Not a while, he lifted his right hand and chanted a spell before two archaic stones floated in there. He never expected that these stones were guarded with supernatural beings who called themselves as Gatos. A humanlike cats which moved with much agility and frightening battle skills while protecting the stones. It wasn't easy feat but he did retrieve the stones. One creature not Gato, had fled away with the other stone.

He didn't really expect to meet such creatures in the most ordinary planet in the universe. That was why he was caught off guard and suffered a collateral injuries in return. Next time he wont be complacent since earth seemed to have mysterious creatures undiscovered by humans yet. 

Having downloaded all the human histories on his brain, including the wars, destructions, all disciplines of sciences, all discoveries from universe and under the seas, he had known it. But those kinds of creatures weren't in any human data base at all.

Basing on how primitive earth as of now, he shouldn't be surprised at all. Humans are still in the stage where they thought Mars can be habitable with some presence of waters and atmosphere which are all human friendly. They even sent expeditions by pairs of humans in there to see if it was true. Hell. Those people will be burnt into ashes by the Mar's king himself. 

Hiding back the stones, his attention went to the mumbling voice of the woman inside her room not noticing how his seriousness turned into a light expression.

***
Morning came and Dara ran down the stairs and went ahead to the kitchen this time. She saw the messes around there but she readily cleaned those up before proceeding into preparing something to cook. 

She let out some pork from the fridge, put it on one bowl to put it on a running water to recceed its harden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter