C.28

THE PRINCE OF ORION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's wrong?" Dara asked when Ji Yong suddenly paused from what he was doing in the kitchen. His brows furrowed as he walked cautiously near the door.
Dara felt nervous when Ji Yong was acting so strange again. His eyes had different glint like what happened in the diner today.ย 
"What is it, Ji Yong?" Dara asked again.
Ji Yong turned to her direction with tension written on his face. "Something is not right."
"What?" Dara walked near him ย wearing panic on her face.ย 
"You need to stay here." he said, pushing her slightly before he got out the house, chanted a spell to lock Dara inside.
"Wait! Ji Yong!" Dara screamed when she can't open the door from the inside. She suspected that he casted a spell on it. She then ran to the window and saw Ji Yong running towards the forest.
Mermaid.
He's definitely going to the mermaid.
With nothing to do about it, Dara chose to sat in the couch and decided to wait for him.ย 
Ji Yong said something about someone watching him in the diner. He felt it and didn't like how dark the aura it surround that certain someone. So ancient and overbearing. As if charge purely of stark energy unmatched.ย 
Dara suspected it to be the Zodiacs but Ji Yong didn't think so. It was different. It was dark and powerful one.ย 
But it was gone by the time Ji Yong checked outside of the diner. And wether she would confessed or not, she felt nervous for Ji Yong. Suddenly she wanted him to go back to his place for unknown reason. For she felt like he was in danger on this very planet she lived in.
With a heavy heart, Dara stood up from the couch and her attention was caught into one flower put in a vase. It was the white flower that the mermaid gave her. Until now, it was still looking healthy and fresh. Walking towards it, she touched the petals of it and she jumped a little when it slightly dinged.
Watching the flowers again with wonder, she dared lifted her finger to touch it again when it dinged like a tiny bell.
"Dara?"ย 
A voice calling her in almost sing song resonated her ears that she felt actually scared of the flower that she fell two steps back.
"Don't be afraid. It's just me, Aella." a voice came to resonate around again.
"Aella?" Dara confirmed.
"Yes. You seem so troubled, my friend."
"How did you?" Dara looked around first before she looked at the flower. "Can you see me through this flower?" she asked.
"Yes." Aella answered. "Now tell me your trouble that I might ease you."
Dara then heaved a deep sigh before she confined her trouble. "I don't know. I am not sure. It's about Ji Yong. He's agitated to something."
"He has the reason to, Dara." Aella answered.
"What do you mean?"ย 
"The underworld king is hunting the missing prince of Orion. He had sent decree to his hunters to slaughter Nimrod on sight."
"What?" Dara felt the shot of panic to her chest again as she literally shaken the flower. "What are you talking about? Who's hunting who? Who's killing who?"
"The man who is with you right now is being hunted and the king has already discovered his location." Aella said.
"Ji Yong? Ji Yong is being hunted? Wh-why?"
"It is too complex to explain, Dara. It is a matter of law and order by the Aryan king. Those who illegally entered earth shall be terminated on sight."
"Terminated..."Dara felt so weak right now as she leaned over the counter in bowed head.
"We've done our best to distract our king from annihilating the Orion prince. But he needed to gather the Archaic stones fast for him to leave the planet. He only needed one and a friend shall give you the stone when you get in Jeju island."
"A friend?"
"A mermaid friend. Like me. I stole it from my father but I shall give it to you as a gift. When you get there, throw the petals of this flower to any bodies of water in the island and the stone shall appear."
Dara only nodded as she closed her eyes firmly. She can't afford to have Ji Yong to be killed by any cost so she should remember all these things.
"Thank you, Aella." Dara said as Aella's voice disappeared completely.
***
His feet skidded into a stop as he looked around the surface of the water for any signs of the mermaid in there.
"Aella!" Ji Yong called out as his voice echoed the forest and almost overpowering the falls.
Ji Yong's eyes were then caught into a movement in the water as he ran towards the bank.ย 
"You're calling me?" Aella greeted Ji Yong in a sing song manner.
Ji Yong wasn't there to exchange any pleasantries as he dived into the heart of his purpose for coming in the forest.ย 
"I felt a dark aura while ago. I am not sure what it is." he began.
Aella let a sigh first before she spoke. "It is the Aryan king, Nimrod and he had found your location."
"You said you'll deviate their hunt from me."
"I did. But fate has its own course of action." Aella said.
"It's me he wants, right?
"It seem so."
"So he wouldn't hurt, Dara?" Ji Yong wanted to assure.
"I am not worried of our king hurting a human but on something else I can't see in the oracle." Aella looked up to Ji Yong, suddenly remembering something. Did you feed the black marble to her?"
"No. Not yet."
Aella gasped in panic as she looked up the waning moon in the sky. "You must go."
"What?"
"GO! GO TO HER NOW!" Aella snapped in angry tone and Ji Yong wasn't a little fazed at such but to the urgency of her voice. "THEY'RE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter