C.8

THE PRINCE OF ORION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara found herself curled up in a couch while warily eyeing the man in silence. 

"So are you like invading earth after you phone home?" she asked in gist. 

"No. I'm finding my way home."

"So have you found it. Your way home?"

"Not yet."

"Then call them."

"Your phones cannot reach there. The technologies around here lack of the advancement from the other planet I visited."

"Wow. So you are indeed an alien." Dara still mused in awe, can't still believe she was before a man who went about on other planets besides earth.

"Let just say I am. But the people in my place call you earthlings an alien too."

"What's your purpose of coming here then?"

"I'm visiting with my crew before our armada was attack by some creatures coming from Plaeidis. But we safely landed in one place called Korea. My crew were fixing our armada but human came to our location and had us collected. Of course I told them we came in peace but they were nervous of our existence that we were contained in a place for many years." 

Dara saw how his jaw locked tight this time as if he really didn't want to recall those moments.

"They experimented on us. Had open my crew's bodies one by one after each died of severe experimentation. If only I was aware I would have save them but they kept each one of us sedated heavily. Then I woke up one day, informed that I was the sole survivor but shall be the next one in the experiment table. But I escaped." he said leaving the details on how he murdered those nasty human who had no ounce of mercy on their skin.

Knowing not a thing what would she say about his words this time since she too felt sick for the horrible things her fellow human did towards the so called ' Earth visitors'. Should she say she was sorry about it and that everything's gonna be fine? Judging on the dark expression he wore right now, she shouldn't say those.

"What can I do to help you get home?"

The man turned to her direction seriously. "I was led here after I sensed that there was a piece of archaic stone in the area."

"Archaic stone?"

"Stone which can create a direct portal from earth towards Orion."

"Orion? You mean, you live in Orion?" She asked in surprise.

"Yeah."

"Wow. " she mused in sparkling eyes. "I grew up watching the constellation not knowing that there are actually people living in there."

The man only looked blankly at her.

"So what are you in there?" Dara asked. "An important captain of the crew?"

"A captain will do. Important? Not much."

"So how can we find this stone you're saying?"

"I'm still figuring it out. Can't use my manipulation since I don't want to have the eyes of those earthlings on me for now. If you snitch on me, I wont hesitate to annihilate you."

Dara gulped nervously. "I wont do it. I've so many plans in life."

"Good." The man stood up from the couch. "For now, let me stay here until I depart to my place."

Dara stood up too. "So am I really gonna call you Jiyong from now on? Your name kinda too long for me."

"My name's Nimrod or the shortened version of it. I didn't know humans can be so simple as to have one name to identify them. Let's stick to the insignificant names you're calling me."

"Names? I only call you in one name."

"What about those baby? Honey? Darling? Yongie?" he asked seriously to which made Dara blushed in secret.

"I'll just call you Jiyong from now on." Dara immediately said.

"Suit yourself." he said in monotone voice.

Dara nodded to him and she was once again imprisoned under his gaze. That gaze she always gets even when he was a cat.

"Uhm...dinner?" she asked.

"I'm glad you ask." he said. "You can cook for us now."

Dara raised her brows in secret before she walked towards the kitchen. This was really her cat, alright. The same demanding attitude.

***

The family Jung had held their breaths while the news of the two men caught just within their neighborhood after they assaulted and attempted to a woman but was saved only when her childhood friend came to supposedly taking vacation. 

"It was miracle to have Miss Dara's friend visits her when the incident happened."  the reporter said while running footages of the two men while continually reporting of details about what happened but the Jung family didn't even finish the news when they literally scampered out the house, unmindful of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter