New stories' Poll

THE PRINCE OF ORION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello Gang! I have 2 new stories here and I need your help to decide which one should I do first. Pls vote for it in the comment below after you read the foreword on each title. Also, I'm gonna sent invites for the first upvoters here on Sept 8. 

 

 

UNO AMORE

 

Jiyong met Dara randomly in one abandoned lab in high school he attended. He thought she was a fangirl who follows him around but thought otherwise since she looked not faze on his presence and actually helped him take him medicine for the heart. They didn't meet again until college.

He got to know her even more and enjoyed her presence very much. So he shared his life with her along with the details of his hatred and revenge he wanted to do to a certain person who killed his father.   

 Because Dara was a natural bubbly girl who always wear positivity on her sleeves, she always convinced him to allow forgiveness on his heart and to spent moments loving and treasuring life instead.He didn't really embraced such outlook but she helped him get through the hatred on his heart and gradually, doing so, he fell in love for the first time. Happiness actually felt untouchable before but with her it became surreal and addicting. He enjoyed her company so much that he always craved for her presence like never been before.

However, the night after he kissed her, came a revelation that shook him. 
Dara was the very daughter of the person in whom he wanted to kill and the fact that she knows this all along, maddened him to the core. He returned to his old self. Only, he was hostile more than ever.

He didn't give her the chance to explain herself or even hear her say her apologies. Until it was too late. She got into an accident which sent her into a life threatening condition that made him almost lose his mind. For regret and love gnawed him into rawness realizing that death was eminent now that he was staring at her, bathed with blood while he can't even make sense of everything.

Her words began to play inside his mind like a broken playlist on loop. Life is too short to fill it with hate. Live life with love instead. And he realized, it was too late now while his tears wont even turn back the time where he can let his love rules him more rather than hatred.

 

 

 

 

REVERSE

 


Dara's POV:


In every story, it usually began in light note.

Mine did not.

Or so I thought as of now.

It actually ended.

The story I was in, ended.

People call it tragedy.

But for me, I call it misfortune in all aspects in life.

The story of a famous girl who got entangled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter