C.6

THE PRINCE OF ORION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ย 

Dara was blankly petting Jiyong's head while she watched intently on the news of robbery and case which grew rampant. What was very alarming, it was close to her neighborhood. The police was still looking for the culprits for ten days already. She then took note to bring her pepper sprays and as much as possible, not to walk alone at night. By mere thought of falling into victim, she shivered so much that she didn't notice she held Jiyong's head rather firmly that the cat groaned.

"Oh sorry," Dara said while looking at the sleeping cat this time. "You are a sleepy head, aren't you?" she said while gently lifting the cat above her chest this time. She reached the remote to turn off the tv and decided to climb up her room to rest for the night. But before she did so, she made sure she locked all the doors and windows for safety purposes.

"We need to be vigilant around here, Jiyong-ah. There are so many bad guys around the area." Dara talked while she went to her room, caressing Jiyong's furry back.

Reaching her bed, she placed the cat down there and tied her hair in preparation to wash for the night. The cat lifted its head to her when she turned back from bed and unceremoniously took off all her clothes, leaving her on her yellow and bra. Instead of discarding the clothes first, she folded it neatly, placing them on top of the chair. She'll threw it on the laundry basket later.ย 

Just before Dara proceeded into the bathroom, she opened her drawer first to find something in there when she caught the cat looking at her in a most bored look ever through the mirror. She turned to the orange cat this time, feeling weirdly awkward at its stares . As if it was a human, checking her out openly. But maybe she was just imagining it when the cat meowed in the most bored tone ever to her before it placed its head comfortable to its folded front feet.

Dara shrugged off her shoulders, dismissing that she might just being weird. It's not possible to have a cat checking her out. For all she knows, cats find human a lesser being, existing only to feed them. In animal kingdom, cats thought of themselves as royalty above all else. It happened that her stray orange cat was practicing to be royal at her own house. But she always find him cute. Shaking her head, she continued to look for something in the drawer before she went in the bathroom.ย 

It took her few minutes before she was done on her shower and walked in the room again. She dried her hair for five minutes before she slid on her sheets, gently grabbing Jiyong this time to hug the cat. The cat didn't as much as protest like the first time she did it and just let her do what she like.

"Night, night, Yongie-ah."

The cat meowed in response which made her smiled in closed eyes. She liked how their relationship progressed.ย 

***
In the morning, Dara was already heading towards the diner with a cat on her arms this time.

Upon seeing her coming inside, Jisoo ran up to open the door for her.

"Good morning, Dara-shi."Jisoo greeted her.

"You girls are early." Dara commended when she found Jennie and Lisa preparing the tables along with Mino and Bobby. She placed the cat in one of the tables and petted it briefly.ย 

"Are you guys leaving later?" she turned to Bobby and Mino this time.ย 

"Yeah, we're helping out. Our class starts at nine anyway. Hanbin has his first period at seven." Mino explained.

"How about you girls? No training?" Dara asked.

"We have tomorrow." Lisa said.

"We already secured all deliveries yesterday, Miss Dara." Jennie said.

"Good work girls and please you can call me unnie." Dara said while the girls nodded.

"Are you perhaps going to school, unnie?" Rose asked.

"Yeah. I'm leaving my cat here. Please don't let anyone touch him unless if you can bare painful claw wounds." Dara chuckled before she gone over the kitchen which was very busy now with Yoon and Hoon in preparation for the diner business. She saw Jinu, having his back from her while taking notes on the items on the pantry this time. Instead of breaking their concentration, she just let them and exited the kitchen. She went back to the diner and saw the girls gushing over the cat this time, leaning towards the cat's unbothered expression.

"You got a gorgeous green eyes." Jisoo said while Dara leaned in to better see it for herself. Indeed. Jiyong has green eyes.

"What kind of breed is he?" Lisa asked.

"It's a stray cat." Dara answered and looked down her wrist watch. "I think I should go. Please feed him for me?" She asked the girls who just nodded to her before they looked at the person who came to the door.

"I'm sorry sir. We're still not open." Rose said while Dara turned to her back and smiled upon seeing Ill Woo.

"I thought I can find you here. Let's go?" Ill Woo said.

"I'm actually leaving." Dara said and turned to the girls. "If possible you can close

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter