Chapter 30 - Last episode

The Pleiades

Today is their happy birthday. The sisters have been enjoying their lives but they decide to spend this day together with their father. They came to Busan with two cars since morning and now they are under the hill where their father is resting. 

Jeongyeon and Eunji are carrying the basket while the others are carrying other stuffs as they walk up the hill.

" This place is really beautiful. You made a good choice, Mina."

Chorong comments as they can see the green velvet under their feet while golden leaves are playing around on the grass. The wild flowers are blooming in their left and right on the way to the top while they can see colorful butterflies between them.

They can see the lonely white tomb at the top of the hill. They walk to there and finally, all seven sisters are in front of their father. Chorong and Irene are making the mat on the grass while the others are busy with the food they have taken. They put everything on the mat while they sit in a circle in front of their father.

Eunbi lights up the candles on the cake and they sing the happy birthday song. Then they blow the candles together and clap to celebrate the day. They cut the cake and eat together, chatting and laughing about random things.

They lie down on the mat and look up the sky which is cloudy and the shy sun is hiding behind them. Chorong inhales and she smiles.

" I bet appa is looking down us from above. He may be proud for us now."

She said as she remembers the path she has been through. Last year, she was just a new comer at the Paradise and she is trying her best to get into a better position so that she could have a chance to get closer to their enemy. Now, she has been the CEO of the Paradise and she could successfully take revenge on their enemy. The extra reward is her sisters who had lost in the first time. 

" Yeah, I am sure about it. I want to know what is his reaction when he knows that I am the hallyu star. Hahahaha."

Irene nods in agreement. She unfortunately got into an accident and her life has changed totally. She was not Kwon Joohyun anymore. She became Bae Irene and she was trying her best to find her best. It seemed the fate was on her side. She could find five sisters successfully. She has family, fame, money, reputation and everything. She can say that her life is complete.

" I made his dream come true. Though it is too tired to be a doctor, I'm glad that I can save people. I know he will be proud for us."

Yes, Eunji has been trying really hard to pass an exam. She became a doctor because it was her father's dream that one of them becoming a doctor. She feels like she is saving her father whenever she saves a person's life, This noble profession is tiring but it makes her happy. It makes her life meaningful.

" I have nothing to say. But I know he has been watching over me when I was lost. Now, I can finally with you and I'm happy with my life. Appa is like my guardian angel."

Eunbi being the unlucky one she is, was lost for the longest time. She had to stay on the streets and find money in every way she can but she never gave up and she was waiting for the day she could meet her sisters again as she believed that her father was looking after her from above. She could really find her family again and now, she gets her happy ending.

" That's why I was the happiest one when I put the handcuffs on that man. I feel like I could finally take revenge for us, for him. I hope he would be proud of me."

Jeongyeon became a detective though she is a girl because she just wanted to arrest the guys who killed their father. She tries all day and night to become the best cop as she wants to get him so badly. And when she finally got him, she felt like the load on her chest has dropped. She felt like she could finally get her goal.

" I think I was the most selfish one. I failed to follow you and took everything Appa gave with me. And I even spent 12 years in Japan. But all I did were for us. I tried my best to become an expert in business to get the company back."

Mina feels like it is just yesterday that she was left in the fire and was taken to Japan. She became Myoui Mina and she came back to Korea as a Japanese. No one remembers her and she could successfully get closer to their enemy. She could find her sisters and she could bring down their enemy but she has given up many things on the way. It was not a flower road for her.

" Aish, I have nothing much to say. I was so young at that time and I thought you didn't want me anymore. It's a pity that I found out the truth 12 years later. I bet appa will scold me if he can."

Chaeyeon smiles in embarrassment as she remembered how she had been through these years with anger in her heart. She thought her sisters left her because they didn't want her. She thoughts her step-parents didn't give her time because they didn't love her. And she thought love didn't exist as Sakura left her. She was such a jerk. But she is having a better life now.

" Yah, don't think bad things. We are celebrating the day. Remember? "

Eunji sits up and she said while clapping her hands. Her sisters smile and they also get up from their lying down position. 

" We are now together. We can do anything."

" Right. We can."

" Come, kids. It's group hug time."

The sisters run in for the group hug and they share the most precious day of their life together with their father.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                   xxx                                      xxx

 

 

 

 

Three years later...

" Ahhhh, you are so beautiful, Mina-ah!! "

Eunbi squeezes in surprise as she is holding the flower crown when Mina comes out from the changing room. Irene and Chorong are helping with the white long gown while Chaeyeon is busy playing with baby Yookyung.

" Unnie, Yookyung seems she is about to cry. What should I do? "

" Pick her up for a few minutes."

" Arasso. Come, Yookyung-ah, auntie will carry you."

" Love you."

" Aigoo. Aigoo. You will definitely become a player like me when you grow up."

The 2 years old baby said while showing her small teeth and Chaeyeon gives numerous kisses to the cutie. Chorong looks at the two worriedly but she gives her attention back to Mina who is the most important person today.

Today is the wedding day of Mina and Chaeyoung as they finally decide to tie the knot. Hyewon was complaining at first as she wanted to marry first but Eunbi is still in the university so she had to wait till they get a stable job.

They made the wedding with only family and close friends on the outdoor as they don't want to make the media panic about them. Plus they want a private one so that they can enjoy themselves.

" Hey, Mr.Takasa is waiting outside."

Jeongyeon skips her way in the room and she is amazed at Mina's beauty. She smiles at her sister and shakes her head.

" You are really beautiful. I even don't want to give you to a stranger."

" She is not a stranger. She is a lover. Hehehe."

" Aigoo. Aigoo."

Irene and Jeongyeon shout in unison making everyone in the room to laugh. At the time, the door is opened again and Eunji runs in with a handle bouquet and she gives it to Mina.

" Sorry. I was late."

She shows her eyesmile and then her attention immediately shifts to little Yookyung.

" Aigoo, come here baby. Auntie Eunji is missing you."

She takes the baby from Chaeyeon and she is playing with the baby now. She then looks at her sisters and asks.

" Should I ask Naeunnie to take a baby? Yookyungie always makes my heart melt."

The sisters are just laughing and they let Eunji to take Yookyung outside to play with Bomi. They help Mina to get to the door where her father is waiting for her and they bow at them. The man bows them back as his daughter links his arm. And the rest of the sisters walk to the wedding field where their partners are waiting for them.

" Bbom-ah."

" Unnie, Yookyung has already slept."

Bomi whispers while she is carrying thier baby on her shoulder. Chorong smiles at the cute scene of her wife and baby. They have been married for three years already and they decided to have a baby after that. It was too tired at first but they are now happily married and enjoying their life with their baby.

" They are coming."

Nayeon whispers to Jeongyeon when the music starts and Mina walks down the aisle with her father. Jeongyeon is surprised when she hears some sobbing from Nayeon and she asks amazingly.

" Yah, why are you crying? She is my sister. I should be the one who is crying."

" But she is so beautiful and I am happy for her."

But Chorong and Irene who are watching the girl at the front row are now sobbing silently. They wait for Chaeyoung to walk into with her father and the ceremony begins. The wedding officiant is now starting his speech and everyone looks at the other person beside them. They have been through many things togethet and their love has been strong enough to be together till today.

Chorong looks at her wife who holds her hand and intertwin their fingers. She feels like her life is secured and safe whenever Bomi holds her hands. She is the best choice she can ever have in her life. She still remembers their first day when Bomi gave her hand for a handshake. She has been holding her hand since that day. She has been helping her, cheering up her, protecting her since that day. And she knows Bomi will do the same till the last day, not only for her but also for their family.

" Seulgi-ah, should I announce my relationship with you to public too? I'm thinking about it these days. My sisters are getting married one by one and I don't want to get older as a single."

" Do as you wish, my Princess Charming. I'll always be with you."

Irene feels like her heart is warm when she hears the first nickname that Seulgi called her, well if Ajjuma is not counted in, She is a famous actress so it is not easy for her to keep the relation but both of them are trying thier best to keep it as they don't want to lose each other. Seulgi is a caring and romantic person and she lets Irene do whatever she wants. She really treats her like a Princess. That's why Irene keeps falling for her day by day. And she is sure that she will be fall for her too on tomorrow, the day after tomorrow and so on.

On the other side of the rows, Eunji is sitting together with her wife, Naeun as Chaeyoung's family members. They have been married for almost a year and they are doing as great as ever. Eunji is not just Dr.Jung now. She is now the Dr.Jung Eunji who is the endocrinologist and working as a permanent specialist at Hanshin hospital. During her study days, during her exams, during her up and down days, there was always Naeun, cheering up for her. She was always beside her and she will always be there for her. Eunji is so sure about it.

" What are you thinking? "

" Nothing. I'm just thankful to you, Naeunnie."

She whispers and Naeun smiles at her as she holds Eunji's hand and gives a squeeze.

" Yah, Kwon Eunbi, when they throw the bouquet, you have to catch it so that we can have our chance to get married."

" Arasso. You keep saying about it for the whole morning. Let me cry like unnies first."

" Sorry. I love you."

Eunbi wants to laugh at her lover's cuteness. She wants to pinch her cheeks but she has to keep her hands to herself as they are in the middle of the ceremony. Kang Hyewon may be a stupid annoying angry bird but Eunbi can say that she loves Eunbi for 200%. She loved her since her days of bar girl. She loved her while she has to deliver milk and newspaper. And she loved her when Irene didn't let them to date. She never gave up on Eunbi. Eunbi is sure that even if someone takes her away and keeps her secretly, Kang Hyewon will find a way and saves her no matter what. She knows Hyewon is the best thing that ever happened in her life. 

" Yoo Jeongyeon, ain't they too cute? Aigoo, they make me cry."

" You are not in a drama, Nayeon-ah."

Jeongyeon said but she pulls the shorter girl to her so that she can lean on her shoulder. She looks at Nayeon who is busy with the tissue and she smiles lovingly. She remembers their day on N Seoul tower date. She never thought that Nayeon put their names on the lock on purpose. And she didn't know that bunny kiss on that night was not the accident. She was a pabo. She was a total coward who didn't know what to do in the past but Nayeon never gave up on her. She is really thankful that Nayeon came back for her. She knew her as the witness and police and she had to protect her at that time. And she wants to protect her more in the coming days of their lives.

" Now, do you agree to accept this person in front of you as your wife? "

" I do."

Chaeyoung said as she shows her cute dimple smile. She is wearing a short white dress and a flower crown on her head which really suits her and makes her cute in Mina's eyes. This person, she doesn't know what to do without this person. Chaeyoung was always there for her. She was the one who jumped into the fire to save her. She was the one who was hit by the car instead of her. She was the one who found her lost sisters. She did everything for her and she never left her even she pushed her away. Mina can't find any reason not to marry to the savior of her life.

" Minari? "

Mina is lost in her thoughts and Chaeyoung calls her to say her words. Mina smiles and she said " I do ". The officiant is now announcing that they are officially married and they can kiss. Minju smiles and she leans on Chaeyeon shoulder when the couple leans in for their first kiss as the newly wedded.

" They are so cute. I feel really happpy for them."

" Me too. They have been through too many things."

Chaeyeon holds Minju's hand tightly in her hand as she thinks 'So do we' in her mind. She thought she could not love anyone anymore and she made that stupid bet. But that bet let her to meet this amazing girl. Minju is the most innocent girl on the earth and she was too stupid to hurt her. But she was glad that she could have her second chance. She still remembers how worried she had to be for Minju while she was in the operation room for eight hours. She was really scared to lose her at that time. She can't lose this treasure beside her.

" Ok. Ok. Let's throw the bouquet."

The ceremony ends and now it is the time for the playtime. 

* bump *

" Oh sorry."

" It's ok."

Tzuyu who is the best friend of Chaeyoung is also here and she bumps into someone while she is walking in the crowd. The other girl is with orange hair about shoulder length and she bows her with a cute smile. Wow, who is this cute squirrel like girl? Tzuyu is thinking but the girl disappears in the crowd. She laughs and shakes her head as she now has a mission of finding a girl.

Mina is ready to throw the bouquet and everyone is wating to catch it. Hyewon keeps whispering Eunbi to catch no matter what and Eunbi just nods at her.

" Ready... 1... 2... 3..."

Mina throws backwards and both Eunbi and Hyewon try to catch it but it slips away and lands on Jeongyeon's hand.

" Yoo Jeongyeon!!! "

" Oh , no way. I'm not ready yet."

Jeongyeon shouts but Nayeon is now celebrating with her own dance, making Jeongyeon to facepalm herself. They dance as the music continues and finally they decide to take a family photo.

" Hey, everyone. Come here. We will take the family photo."

" Where is Yookyungie? Don't let her run away."

Chorong is shouting as her daughter is now playing on the dance floor while Chaeyeon and Minju are trying their best to carry the baby. 

" C'm on. Stay in the line."

The camera man said and they all take place. Chorong looks around and she smiles. Joohyun, Eunji, Eunbi, Jeongyeon, Mina and Chaeyeon, they all are here. Not only them, they now have Bomi, Seulgi, Naeun, Hyewon, Nayeon, Chaeyoung and Minju. They become a one large family.

She believes that they can pass through everything like they had if they all are together. They are getting stronger as a family.

" Everyone, look at the camera and smile. Ready... 1... 2... 3..."

They all smile together. And this is their happy ending though they are not in the fairytales. They live happily ever after as a family. Like the shining Pleiades in the night sky.

 

 

 

                                                                                   - The End -

                                                                                                                                                    

 

 

 

A/N : finally, it is the end... Thanks for reading my story till the end... I love these girls a lot and if you like them too, you can check my new fic, " Reply 2010 "... thanks again, everyone... i love you... btw it's 3:45AM in my country now... kekeke