Chapter 20

The Pleiades

Hyewon is at Yuri and Yena'a apartment as they are hanging out on Sunday. They are waiting for Chaeyeon's arrival and discussing about Hyewon's problem with her girlfriend, Eunbi.

" I don't know what to do anymore. I mean we are about to ok but there are more and more people keep coming between us."

" Wait, Kangchan, so your girlfriend is the sister of Bae Irene and Myoui? This is insane."

" Yeah, it's really driving me crazy, too."

At that time, they hear the knock and Yena gets the door, Chaeyeon enters the apartment. Hyewon doesn't care her best friend as she continues her complaining.

" I never through that Bae Irene is that bad. I mean she is beautiful, yes, but she is indeed a witch. It looks like Maleficent took Aurora from me."

" Yah! Kang Hyewon!! "

Suddenly, before Hyewon can ask anything, Chaeyeon pulls her up by her collar and she drags her into the bedroom of Yuri and Yena, locking the door.

" Wae? You are scaring me."

" Yah! Tell me what you had done to Kwon Eunbi? "

" Umm? "

" On her birthday, when you were too tired and you told me that you were busy with your girlfriend and ended the call."

" Why? Wait, you are-"

Hyewon covers with her palm and she is staring at her best friend with wide eyes. The furious Chaeyeon is crossing her arms and waiting for her answer.

" You are the 7th, right? You have the same birthday. You- You are the 7th sister!!! "

" Yes, I am. Now, tell me what you have done to my sister? "

" Chaeyeon-ah, it is not like this. We have done nothing."

" Then, why you were breathing heavily on that day? "

" Because I had to walk all morning to deliver milk and newspaper with Kwon Eunbi. I wanted to spend the time together with her so I decided to help her with her work. But I am not athletic as you so I was out of my stamina."

" Really? "

" Yeah."

Hyewon innocently nods and Chaeyeon doesn't believe her at all. But she sighs as she thinks her best friend is not a bad choice for her sister. Hyewon is laughing nervously and she said.

" I kissed her only one time. And- Ahhhhh, Lee Chaeyeon!!! Let me go!!!!! "

Chaeyeon pushes her to the bed and puts her in a headlock.

" You kissed her? "

" Wae? She is my girlfriend. Of course, I do. I bet you had your kisses with your girls, too."

" Damn you, Kangchan. That's my sister for heaven sake."

" I really love her. I swear!! "

Hyewon fights back. At that time, Yuri and Yena who are eavesdropping at the door, knock and ask them.

" Hey, what happened? Are you guys fighting? "

" Please spare our bed. We changed it not long ago."

" Shut up!!! "

Chaeyeon shouts back and she pulls Hyewon up, helping to sit her. Hyewon frowns while she is rubbing her neck.

" Yah, why you are so much alike to your sister Bae Irene? You guys both want me to death."

" Geez, Kangchan, we are just protecting her."

" But she looks like a villain in our love story."

Hyewon pouts as she said.

" We look like Romeo and Juliet who are in love with each other deeply. Suddenly, she appeared and destroyed our beautiful love. "

" Yah, the one who you are referring as a villain is my sister too. And in this case, I am on Joohyun unnie's side. I also don't agree to let Eunbi unnie date you."

" Why?! You have known me since day 1. We are friends for life."

" That's why. I know how crazy you can be. There is no way for me to let you date my precious sister."

" Yah~~~ Sister-in-law, please don't do like this. Hmmm? "

Hyewon uses her deadly ageyo and Chaeyeon's face becomes darken as she is pissed of the name sister-in-law.

" Don't call me like this. It's disgusting."

" Wae? After we get married, I have to call you like this. Hehehehe."

" Yah, Kang Hyewon!!!!!! "

" Ahhhhhhhhh. Yuri, Yena, save me!!! "

Hyewon shouts and she runs out from the room. Chaeyeon chases her and they both are runnning around in the house like kids. Chaeyeon is not really angry. She likes that her sister ends up with someone like Hyewon. She may be stupid and crazy but she is a caring and kind one. 

Finally, she catches Hyewon as she sits on her and grabs her neck playfully.

" Don't you dare hurt my sister."

" Don't worry. I won't."

Chaeyeon frowns and she removes herself from Hyewon. And she sighs.

" I know, chingu. I mean sister-in-law."

" Hehehehehe."

And they both ignore Yuri and Yena who are watching at them with curious looks on their faces.

 

 

 

xxx                          xxx                             xxx

 

 

 

Chaeyeon nervously presses the door bell and she has to wait for a few seconds before the door is opened. 

" Hi, I got the message so- "

" Come in, we are waiting for you."

She nervously said but Mina just smiles at her and pulls her in the house. Irene's house is full with the seven sisters as they are having a meeting on peaceful Sunday evening. They are planning to eat BBQ and soju. Eunji and Jeongyeon are busy with the bottles while Chorong and Irene are making the BBQ.

" Maknae's here."

Mina announces and Eunbi runs to them as she is the closest one to Chaeyeon compared to others. Chaeyeon smiles at her and she leans towards her to whipser something.

" Kang Hyewon said she will call you tonight. You should make some alone time so that Joohyun unnie will never notice."

" Oh, Arasso. Thank you."

But they both move away from each other as they notice Irene is looking at them with curious eyes. Eunbi pretends to go and take the plates together with Mina so Chaeyeon is left awkwardly.

" Yah, sit down somewhere. You can watch TV if you want."

Eunji pads her back and said with her cheerful smile. Chaeyeon nods but she doesn't know what to do exactly. Finally, she decides to follow Jeongyeon and Eunji as they seem to be more easy-going persons.

" What can I help you? "

" It's ok. But if you want to do, take these glasses to the table."

" Alright."

" Hey, Chaeyeon-ah, I saw your bike. That's my dream to ride a bike. But Chorong unnie is too worried and she never let me to buy one."

Jeongyeon said and Eunji and Chaeyeon are giggling as they can imagine how Chorong would look like with her ajjuma style.

" You can ride mine, unnie."

" Oh, really? Thank you, babysis."

" Yah, I want to ride it too."

Eunji said and Jeongyeon slaps her arm.

" But you are too short. Your legs will never reach to the ground. LOL."

" Yah!!! Jeongyeonie!!!! "

The three of them are laughing so hard and the other girls look at them as they are curious of what they are talking about. Finally, the food is ready and they all sit at the table. And Chorong starts the conversation.

" it is not good to discuss about it when we are having fun but it becomes a serious issue and we need to talk about it. Mina was set up on fire not long ago. And we believed that Choi Minho knew her already. We need to make a move."

Jeongyeon is biting her chopsticks and she is thinking.

" I have enough evidence to kick Viper into jail but there is no proof that he is related to Choi Minho. All we had were our memories of his Omega tattoo. But I am trying to catch Viper. If I can get him, may be he can make witness for the murder."

" What about the files I gave you? "

" Ah, there are not too many data in there but there are records of some strange money transfer. We are currently under digging of those accounts. If we can prove that he was misusing the company's money, he is doomed."

" Great."

Irene, Eunbi, Eunji and Chaeyeon stay quiet as this is not something they are expert with. But they are interested in this case as they all want to kick Choi Minho's into jail. Mina takes out a brown paperbag from her purse.

" Chorong unnie, I want to give you this."

" What is this? "

Mina sighs and she explains.

" Do you remember that Appa gave us his 10% of shares to us. But you guys forgot to take them on that night."

" I thought they took it."

" No, Appa knew where I was hiding. He gave me this and I took it with me to Japan. When I came back here, Otosan gave me his another 10% so I had 20% of shares. And I made some share buyings and now, in this bag, there are 40% of Paradise share. We can now go and claim for the CEO place."

" Wow."

" But they may have 60% of share and we will lose to them."

" No, unnie. I have learnt that Choi MInho has 30%, his sister has 10% and there are more share borders who are holding their % each. I had met them once. Choi Minho introduced me to them. It will not be easy to take the company as we need more than 50% on our side if we want the CEO place."

" Does he know you are holding their shares? "

" No, he still doesn't. I secretly bought them with the help of my assistants. Most of the shares are kept under different names so he has no idea of what I am doing."

" Well done, Mina. I'm proud of you."

Mina smiles and she sighs as the same time.

" I was raised to take revenge only. All I know is to attack that man and pull him down to hell. I will still do it even if I have to go together with him."

" Mina-ah."

They know how the girl is feeling. She was raised by a business man so she is an expert at these things but she is also trained to fight that monster too. This must be really hard for her. Chorong holds Mina's hand.

" You are not alone. We will fight with you."

Mina nods and she gives the paperbag in Chorong's hand.

" Unnie, you are the eldest. So, you take 30% of these shares and I will take 10%. We have to go to the share borders meeting and let's scare him to death."

" Ok."

The sisters nod as they agree of what Chorong and Mina will do.

" Tell us if you need something. We all are right beside you and support you, no matter what."

" Nae, Joohyun unnie."

" Ok, ok, enough talking. We all are tired. Let's eat and drink."

Eunji said as she knows her sisters are stressed out with tension. Jeongyeon gets the signal so she joins her sister.

" Maja. You guys are scaring our maknae. Let's have fun!!!!  "

" Let's drink. Let's drink."

They all cheer and eat and drink and chat non-stop. Suddenly, Eunji hits the table and she said proudly.

" Guys, guys, I have something to announce."

Everyone is looking at her as she stands up and takes the bottle with her. Her body is shaking as she is a little too much drunken but she doesn't care and uses the bottle as her mic.

" Thanks to you, I and Naeunnie are couple now."

" Wow!!!! "

" Congratulation!!!! "

The sisters are cheering and Eunji is laughing. She then suddenly gets an idea.

" Let's play a game. Truth or drink!!! "

" Yeah, go. Go. Go."

Eunji spins the bottle and it stops right in front of Irene. The actress rolls her eyes.

" Bae Irene, our famous y actress, hehehe. Who will ask her? "

" Me, me. Unnie, who is the one you referred last time? I mean the one who went to oversea with Lee Sunmi? "

Jeongyeon asks with a smirk and she receives a glare from Irene. Irene is about to take the shot but everyone stops her as they are all curious of the actress' love life. Irene pouts.

" There is the one at the dance studio I was going. She is the cheographer and she is quite famous in the dance industry. I like her a lot but she seems like she is not interested in me. That's why I like her more."

" What the ! Unnie, are you in love with my dance teacher? "

Chaeyeon asks loudly and Irene pouts. But she nods at the end. 

" Awww, I can't believe. Why my sisters are all taken by my friends?"

She is shaking her head and saying loudly making everyone to burst out in laugh. Irene spins the bottle and she smirks as it ends up with Jeongyeon. The detective shouts in denial.

" Unnie, you are doing it on purpose, right? "

" No, now tell me do you like your witness girl or not."

" Damn, I will take the shot! "

" This is no way. Just answer."

" Yes, we are wiling to give you advice."

Jeongyeon sighs as everyone is forcing her. She scratches her head and nods.

" I love her."

" WOOOO. Our Jeongyeon is in love!!! "

" Hahaha. That's so funny."

Eunji is now hitting the table non-stop as she is laughing too hard. Chorong is wiping her tears as she is laughing so hard too. Only Chaeyeon is listening to them as all the stories are new to her.

" Shut up, I don't even know what I should do."

Jeongyeon said while she is pouting. Eunbi is laughing but she hugs Jeongyeon's arm and said.

" Don't worry. You can get advice from us. Let's share our definition of love so that Jeongyeonie will know what she should do."

" You are drunk, Kwon Eunbi."

" No, Eunbi's right. Chorong unnie, please say something."

Eunji said as she gives the bottle mic to the eldest making Chorong frowns. This is something she tries to forget but now, she has to think about her. Well, only for tonight. Chorong thinks as she sees Bomi's innocent face in her mind.

" Love is all about understanding. You can show love with how much you can give understanding to her."

Irene nods in agreement. Kang Seulgi may act cold towards her like she doesn't care but she is so good at something.

" For me, Love is being romantic. How should i explain? It's something you dance under the moonlight or messaging your ankle or giving piggyback ride."

Chaeyeon leans towards Eunji and whispers, " May be she has done this with Seulgi unnie."

" How disgusting."

They both said in unison and laugh. But their moment is broken by Irene who kicks Eunji as it is her turn. Eunji clears and she said loudly.

" Love is only a cup of coffee. But don't forget to add some sweetness."

" Awww, stop. We can die from diabetes."

" Her girlfriend is the owner of the coffee shop. That's why."

 Mina explains Eunbi and Chaeyeon who are dumbfounded by Eunji's strange quote. Eunbi then nods and she smiles shyly as it is her turn.

" Love is being silly. I made many crazy things because of her. But I have no regret after all. That silliness makes me happy."

" Aish, that Kang Hyewon girl. What she had done to my sister? She is head to toe over you."

Chaeyeon whispers and Eunbi just slaps her arm as she still can hear her. Eunji pads Chaeyeon's back as a support while shouting "Mina Mina." Mina's face changes as she remembers her sweet girl. 

" Hey, are you ok? "

" Yeah, I'm thinking what to say. For me, love is doing small things with great love."

She copies the words that appear in her mind all of a sudden. She remembers the blanket which is still in her car and the blazer which she keeps on her bed while saying that words.

" Wow, Mina is just a philosopher."

" No, Chaeng said these words."

" Sorry, babysis. We understand you."

" Ok, let's hear from maknae what she will say."

Chaeyeon widens her eyes as she hears her name.

" Yes, just give some advice to your unnie."

" I- I don't know what love is but for me, right now, it is about makng choices."

" Making choices? "

" Chaeyeon is dating with two girls."

Eunbi blurs out making everyone widen their eyes.

" Yah, Chaeyeon-ah, it is not good."

" Right. You can't play with feelings." 

" I know. And I'm trying to choose."

Chaeyeon said and the sisters shake their heads as they don't agree with the maknae.

" Yah! Don't choose. Just follow your heart. Listen carefully and it will tell you a name."

" Really? "

They agree and Chaeyeon is thinking. Irene is laughing till her face is red and she points at Jeongyeon.

" Look at Jeongyeonie, she is absorbing everything we said in her mind. So cute~"

" Unnie~ "

" Hahahaha. Ok, let's keep the game on. We need to learn about each other more."

And they keep playing and trying to catch up things during their separate days. Having a big noisy family is not bad. Chaeyeon thinks. And they all sleepover together that night.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : sorry for a short update. I'm quite busy. Hehehehe^^