Unexpected Visitor

Crossing Boundaries

"Junsu!" Yoona's eyes widened. "What are you doing here? How'd you get in?"

"It was quite easy." Junsu took a couple of steps towards you. "You left your window open.

It was shocking for Yoona to see Junsu. The guy she humiliated in front of many people. The guy who stole her first kiss. Still, he no longer looked the guy she once knew. It was a whole different Junsu. He was no longer the loving and caring big brother figure she once saw. But a total stanger.

"Is there something you want from me?" She asked to break the silence.

"Nothing really. Just wanted to see how you are after all this time. Did you miss me?"

Yoona didn't answer. She just focused her eyes on the man walking around her room like he owns it.

"I'll take that as a no then." He scoffed. crossing his arms, he stopped walking. "Oh well. It was expected anyway."

 

It was quiet. No one was moving. No one was speaking. It was like they were on a stare down. Until Junsu gave out a little chuckle. Yoona just stared at him. Wondering what was so funny. His chuckle became a fit of laughter. He laughed like a madman would. A laugh that Yoonaa could no longer take.

"Yah! What's so funny?" She yelled in annoyance. The fire on her palm not fading. All of a sudden, the laughing Junsu was gone and was replaced by a rather dark Junsu. He stared at her with dark eyes that wanted to kill. A side of Junsu that she never saw. Or rather, he didn't let show until now.

 

"I see that you and that L boy are together."

"Yeah. So?" Yoona retorted. "It's not like it has something to do you." 

"Forbidden Love. Two descendants from rival families falling for each other. Do you think your father would accept this?" He questioned with a smile on his face. Yoona didn't answer for she knew what the answer is. Or so she thought. She looked to the side. Not looking at Junsu.

"See. Now what do you think would happen if your father found out?" He started walkin walking towards her with his hands in his pockets. She looked at him with widened eyes. Was he going to tell her father? Is he really serious? Yoona didn't know what to think. All she knew was her father can't find out about L and her. 

"What? Are you gonna tell me? Is that it?" Yoona asked in a rather annoyed at the same time nervous tone.

"No. Not me. But someone will. And that person will do it soon." He calmly said as he sat on Yoona's bed.

"Who then?" She asked out of curiosity. "It's a secret~!" He sang. "You do know that you've been holding that ball since we had this conversation, right?"

"Oh! Yeah. Forgot about that." She immediately set it off followed by a short giggle. 

 

Junsu smiled. He remembered why he loved Yoona. Always so forgetful that it made her cute. And her laugh. Oh her laugh that would send a smile to his face almost immediately. But as he did, he remembered that day of pain. The rejection. The humiliation. It was like being stabbed in the heart every time he remembered.

At that moment, his cellphone bleeped. Notifying that he got a text. He read it and immediately stood up. 

"Well then Yoona, it was nice chatting with you again but now I have to go. SEE YA!" He screamed that last part then dashed and jumped out of the window. Yoona ran towards the window and looked for him but he was gone. It was like he vanished. She never really knew what his ability was. He never showed it to anyone. Not even her.

With that, she closed her window and lied down on her bed for a quick nap.