Drunken Nights

The Last Summer of the Boys

It was long after hours when all of the counselors (plus Xiaojun, who sort of had become a counselor anyways) were gathered in the dining hall. But surprisingly, they weren't there to play truth or dare. 

In the afternoon Yangyang had announced he was going to give all of the counselors a little break; a little treat. A few hours later he returned with obscene amounts of very expensive alcohol, all for them to drink (even Chenle and Jisung, who they were giving a pass to even though they were very underaged). For once, Yangyang came through; the counselors were overjoyed. 

As soon as all of the campers were put together the counselors raced to the dining hall, downing shots in little paper water cups, tequila and vodka and spiced rum and every dangerous alcohol you could possibly think of, and Yangyang watched it all happen with a grin. 

It was only half an hour later when they all were ed. 

Johnny had very quickly some music and was smiling and sitting down, remembering all of the crazy overdrunk parties he went to in high school, almost exactly like this. It was nice though, being this wasted around people he actually liked. 

"Joh-nny," Taeil spoke in a sing-song voice. Johnny grinned sloppily at his boyfriend; he was a bit of a lightweight. 

"Yeah?" 

Taeil giggled. "Let's dance." 

Johnny snorted but smiled. "Okay." He shoved away some of the tables and he and Taeil started dancing along to the ty rap music he'd randomly put on through his blurred vision. Suddenly, Hendery slid over to the couple and waggled his eyebrows. 

"May I join you...both?" He asked seductively. Johnny and Taeil shared a look. it, why not? 

"Alright," Taeil said cutely and Johnny and Taeil split apart for just a moment, sandwiching Hendery between them to grind on him. 

Meanwhile, Doyoung and Jaehyun were watching everyone from the far table, hand in hand. The couple had decided to stay sober just in case of an emergency with the campers, or the counselors (which seemed more likely at that point). 

"What are those three doing?" Doyoung teased, pointing to Hendery, Johnny and Taeil. 

"I...I don't wanna know," Jaehyun mumbled, and the couple shared a chuckle. 

"I didn't think they'd be into stuff like that." 

"Like what?" 

Doyoung raised his eyebrows. "Sharing." 

Jaehyun hummed. "I mean, it doesn't seem like Hendery would mind that..." He trailed off as Hendery pulled Yangyang into their little grinding line. 

"Wait a second...are those two okay?" Doyoung asked, gesturing to the other side of the room. Jaehyun squinted and turned his eyes to see Chenle and Jisung clearly struggling.

"Oh my god," Chenle whined. "Oh....my god...." he mumbled after, his eyes blinking slowly. 

"Have...have you drank before?" Jisung asked, wobbling where he stood. Chenle grimaced and shook his head. "Me too," Jisung groaned.

"I...I kinda wish I had now," Chenle spoke dazedly. 

"Me....me too." Jisung snorted. "They're...they're gonna tease the out of us tomorrow."

"You think they're any better than us?" Chenle managed to respond before clutching his stomach. 

"Babe-"

"F-," Chenle stuttered. "I feel like- like-" He tripped and clutched the table, his head rolling around. 

"Like you're gonna vom?" Jisung managed to ask. 

Chenle nodded then threw his hand over his mouth. 

"Me too." 

The two high schoolers looked at each other with panic and ran out of the dining hall, throwing open the doors. Luckily nobody was in the counselors cabins or bathroom, because they would've have had to listen to the sound of vomiting for a disgusting amount of time. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Deeper into the night, the landscape of the dining hall looked a little different. Somehow, everyone looked even messier than before. 

Renjun had just returned from his piss break/check up on Chenle and Jisung time to find his two best friends, Jaemin and Jeno, literally passed out. On the floor. Of the dining hall. Which gross kids dropped their food on.

"!" Renjun whined. He was drunk as hell too but as much as he liked seeing his besties suffer, he didn't like seeing them suffer that much. "Fine." 

He walked to the couple and roughly shook their shoulders. "Whah?" Jeno mumbled. 

"You're passed out on the ing floor," Renjun grumbled. 

"Confy," Jeno said cutely before falling back asleep again. 

Renjun groaned loudly and Jaemin blinked awake. "Renjun?" 

"We are going back to the cabin. Now." 

Jaemin sat up and wobbled, repeatedly tapping his boyfriend. 

"Come on," Renjun grumbled, hoisting the couple up. As if getting them up wasn't task enough, now he had to get them back to the cabin.

Meanwhile, Ten gave absolutely no s about how Renjun, Jeno, and Jaemin were doing. He was on a mission. 

Ten had spent the whole night avoiding his husband, drunkenly chatting with everyone that wasn't passed out, making out, or gone. He'd even danced with the big group on the floor, knowing that husband would watch. Just to be a tease. 

Finally, it was time for him to get the payoff of all that teasing. He walked over to Taeyong, clearly fuming in the corner, and tapped his shoulder. 

"Hey babe," Ten said like nothing was wrong. 

"Don't...don't babe me," Taeyong drunkenly answered, throwing Ten down (as gently as possible) onto one of the dining room tables and capturing his lips in a deep kiss. Ten smiled into it; he'd won. 

"That's so hot Yuta," Sicheng whined, staring at Taeyong and Ten. Yuta had a little bit to drink but hadn't gone overboard like some of the others (he was deeply scarred from freshman year of college), but his boyfriend had, especially since he never drank. 

And the result had been very unexpected. Sicheng was not an angry drunk, a cuddly drunk, or a sad drunk: he was a drunk. 

Which would have been nice if Yuta was as drunk as Sicheng or neither of them were drunk at all, but Yuta knew he could not and would not take advantage of his boyfriend. It was absolutely hilarious though (especially since Sicheng had taken to humping his leg). 

"Do that to me," Sicheng whispered in Yuta's ear, eyes still on Ten and Taeyong. 

"Later," Yuta answered, trying to hold back a chuckle. 

"Not later!" Sicheng cried. "Even they're making out!" 

The couple he was pointing to was Kun and Xiaojun, Kun straddling Xiaojun's lap on one of the little kid chairs. 

"You're ing good at that," Kun said breathlessly against Xiaojun's lips. 

"You too," Xiaojun answered. "I'm a bit surprised." 

"Don't be," Kun smirked and the two kissed deeply again, Xiaojun's hands caressing every inch of Kun's body. 

"How...how did we end up like this?" Xiaojun asked, his voice slurred. 

"I dunno," Kun answered. "Stop talking." 

"Are you gonna remember this?" 

"No..." Kun paused to Xiaojun's neck. "I blackout every time I drink." 

"You better remember; this is ing hot!" Xiaojun whined. 

"Shut up!" Kun growled, pressing their lips together again. 

Suddenly, Xiaojun snorted in Kun's mouth. "Are you caressing my eyebrows?" 

"Shut the up," Kun mumbled under his breath, not letting the delivery boy away from his lips for even a second, both far too drunk to have any inhibitions. 

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahhh!" Yukhei screamed angrily. 

"What is it babe?" Jungwoo asked cutely, wobbling and pouting up at his boyfriend. 

"I ing hate them!" 

"Who?" 

"You're stupid college friends! Taking you away from me, making you feel sad...never! I hate those stupid...stupid...never!" 

"Yeah!" Jungwoo cried, stomping his foot down, both too drunk to see how ridiculous this was. "I hate them! them!" 

"Ahhh!" Yukhei screamed again, grabbing a plate from the kitchen and smashing it against the wall. "! That felt good!" 

"I'm gonna do it too!" Jungwoo screamed, grabbing a mug and letting it shatter against the wall as well. 

"Yeah!" Yukhei yelled. "My tough boyfriend called those motherers out! Jungwoo is smashing plates!" 

"No more repression!" Jungwoo screamed, grabbing an entire tray table and throwing it onto the wall, where it broke into tiny pieces. "I am strong! I am invicible! I can stand up for my boyfriend! Nobody's gonna walk all over me again!" 

In the opposite corner, Mark sniffled. "I'm gonna miss them smashing plates," he mumbled before bursting into tears. Donghyuck and Mark were crouched tightly in the corner of the dining hall, tissues littering the area around them. Turns out, both of them were sad drunks. 

Donghyuck wailed. "I'm gonna miss them! Jungwoo and Yukhei...and they just got back together...what if they break up again?" 

At that Mark sobbed loudly. "And what about Chenle and Jisung? What if the distance is too much for them, and, and-" 

The couple started loudly crying once again, tightly holding onto each other. 

"I'm gonna miss camp so much," Donghyuck cried. "I can't stand it. Why does summer have to end? Why? Why?" 

And Mark just cried back, while Doyoung and Jaehyun laughed at them (before finally noticing Jungwoo and Yukhei smashing plates and forcibly removing them from the dining hall).