Their Final Truth or Dare

The Last Summer of the Boys

It was less than a week before camp ended, and the boys wanted to close out their session with a bang before they all became to busy with packing things up and saying their goodbyes. So, of course they decided to play truth or dare.

All the staff and Xiaojun (Renjun secretly invited him, to Kun's chagrin) sat around in the dining hall. 

"I'll start," Jaemin said with a smile on his face, finally back to his normal self. "Mark, truth or dare?" 

"We have to start with a dare." 

"Okay." Jaemin snorted to himself just thinking about the dare. "I dare you to make out with your boyfriend and at some point, grab his nose." 

Mark gave him a look. "Wait, what?" 

"You heard what I said," Jaemin firmly answered.

"You're a weirdo," Mark mumbled, shaking his head and turning to Donghyuck. The two of them shared a brief chuckle before leaning in. Of course it was nice at first; they had been together so damn long at that point that they knew exactly how to kiss each other in the best way possible. It was easy, but not too easy to the point where it became boring. 

But the dare did have to happen. So suddenly, Mark grabbed Donghyuck's nose. 

Donghyuck let out a feminine squeak, quickly pulling away from the kiss to rub his nose. "That was...odd." Everyone else began to giggle at the pair, including Donghyuck, and Mark just rolled her eyes. 

"Jaemin, that was actually pretty funny," Donghyuck coallesced.

Mark cleared his throat. "Anyways...Donghyuck, truth or dare?" 

"Me?" Donghyuck asked, and Mark nodded. "Um...truth." 

Mark whined. "I was gonna dare you to kiss me! Ugh, fine. Tell me what's your favorite thing about me." 

"Everything," Donghyuck said firmly. "Literally everything." Mark chuckled and blushed, staring at his lap as Donghyuck kissed his cheek and everyone else cooed. "Alright, Jungwoo, truth or dare?" 

"I pick truth too," Jungwoo spoke in his quiet voice, Yukhei's big arm thrown over his shoulder. 

"Hm, who do you think is getting married next." 

"Either Johnny and Taeil or Doyoung and Jaehyun. Doyoung and Jaehyun have...responsible energy, but Johnny and Taeil are the oldest." 

"Makes sense," Donghyuck mumbled, and everyone else nodded in agreement. 

"Okay! Johnny, truth or dare." 

"Dare," Johnny answered with a confident smile. 

Jungwoo giggled. "Bite Taeil's neck like a vampire." 

"Really?" Taeil whined as Johnny laughed and without pause bit his neck. Once Johnny was done they both shared a laugh and Taeil rubbed his neck. 

"Well that was weird," Taeil said. 

"Agreed. Now..." Johnny looked around the circle for who to ask next. "Ooh! Xiaojun, truth or dare?" 

Xiaojun looked slightly frightened. "Uh...truth." 

"Who do you think is the hottest person in this room?" 

Immediately, Xiaojun's shoulders sagged with relief and the confidence returned to his eyes. "Oh, Kun, for sure. He's so hot." 

Kun turned bright red and stared down at his lap. 

"Aren't you gonna answer him?" Hendery whispered in his ear. 

"Absolutely not," Kun responded. He looked up very briefly to see Xiaojun wiggle those damn eyebrows at him, and his eyes immediately returned to his lap. 

"Anyways..." Xiaojun mumbled with a smirk in Kun's direction, scanning the room and pointing to Chenle. "Um, you? Truth or dare?" 

"I'm Chenle," he introduced. "And I pick truth." Truths were easy now that he and Jisung were dating. 

"Okay Chenle...so like, almost everyone I've met at this camp is dating someone that they met here? So, are you dating another counselor too?" 

"Yes!" Chenle said, so proudly. "This is my boyfriend Jisung," he said, gesturing to the boy burying his neck in Chenle's shoulder on his right. "We just got together though, even though we liked each other for five years." 

"Five years?" Xiaojun cried. 

"Yup," Jisung answered shyly. 

"There's something about this camp, let me just tell you," Johnny said to Xiaojun. 

"Interesting..." Xiaojun answered. 

"My turn!" Chenle cheered. "Ten, truth or dare?" 

"You know what? I'm gonna say truth too." 

"So...you and Taeyong eloped. You know what's next? Kids. When are those? You know, Jisung and I want some siblings," Chenle teased, reminding them all of back when they were little and Taeyong and Ten were their camp parents. 

Taeyong and Ten shared a giggle. "I think we still have a couple of partying years left, and we're broke as hell...but soon," Ten admitted. 

Immediately, everyone screamed with excitement, and Taeyong and Ten just laughed. 

"Alright, alright," Ten spoke. "Kun, truth or dare?" 

Cold fear ran down his spine. "Truth," he said shakily. 

"Now who do you think is the cutest person in the room?" he asked teasingly. He knew exactly who Kun thought was the cutest person in the room. In fact, literally everyone in that room including Xiaojun knew who Kun thought was the cutest person in the room. Ten, master of cruelty, just wanted him to say it out loud. 

Kun put his face in his palm and groaned. "It's Xiaojun, of course." 

"Wait, who? I didn't quite catch that," Xiaojun teased. 

"You!" Kun growled, but it came out like more of a whine. Everyone chuckled and Kun shook his head at them, cheeks pink. "I hate all of you. Anyways...Yukhei, truth or dare?" 

"Dare!" Yukhei said excitedly. 

"Hmm... since school is starting up again soon... you should give Jungwoo a hickey. Just so everyone knows you two are back together." 

"Really?" Jungwoo whined. 

"That's so high school," Yukhei groaned, but he nuzzled Jungwoo's neck anyways. Yukhei gave him a hickey in just about seconds flat and everyone was grimacing. 

"I think we all hated that," Doyoung said. 

"I regret giving that dare," Kun added. 

"Okay then," Yukhei spoke while Jungwoo rubbed his neck. "Yangyang, truth or dare?" 

"I pick dare," he spoke confidently. 

Yukhei smirked. "I dare you to take the trash out of the cabins." 

Yangyang's jaw dropped. "Wait, what?" 

"There are trash cans outside of all of the cabins. I dare you to collect them and throw them in the dump behind the dining hall." 

Yangyang started shaking and the maintenance crew chuckled (that was technically their job after all). "But I've...I've never taken out trash before." 

"I know you can do it," Yukhei teased. Slowly, Yangyang stood up, his shoulders hunched, and made his way out of the dining hall. 

Ten minutes later Yangyang returned, clearly shaken up. 

"Dude, what happened?" Ten asked. 

"That was disgusting. Horrifying. Worst thing I've ever done in my life." 

"...where did you think trash went before?" Jeno asked. 

"I don't know!" Yangyang cried. "My trash in my room would be full, then the maid would come, then it wouldn't be," he explained as everyone snorted at him.

"Dude, you're embarrassing yourself. Just go." Hendery mumbled. 

"Fine," Yangyang roughly answered. "Jaehyun, truth or dare?" 

"Truth, I don't wanna take the damn trash out." 

"Hm...what's your secret kink?"

Doyoung and Jaehyun shared a look and blushed. 

"Um...well..." Jaehyun started. "Let's just say Doyoung and I would leave the curtains open in the dorm when we..." 

"Woah, that is...way crazier than I thought it would be," Johnny said. Jaehyun and Doyoung blushed even harder and tried to hide a little. 

"Poor people who could see into that window," Renjun mumbled. 

"I dunno, I would say they're lucky," Donghyuck answered. 

"Alright, time to change the subject," Jaehyun spoke. "Jisung, truth or dare?" 

"Truth, I guess," Jisung hesitantly answered. 

"What's the best part about being with Chenle?" 

"Agh, there are so many things. But I am definitely glad that the pining is finally over!" Jisung said happily, he and Chenle smiling at each other and holding hands. Everyone cooed and awwed over the teenage couple, and Jisung flushed and looked around. 

"Renjun, truth or dare?" 

"I'm scared, but I'll pick dare." 

Jisung chuckled. "I dare you to prank call your girlfriend." 

Renjun sighed and rolled his eyes but smiled, pulling out his cell phone. The other boys watched him type in her number and press star sixty-nine, then hit call. 

After a few rings, she picked up. "Hello?" 

"May I please speak to Seymore Butts?" Renjun said, putting on a fake deep voice. 

There was a long pause. "Renjun is that you?" 

Immediately all of the boys burst into laughter. "Sorry!" Renjun whined, and everyone continued laughing. 

"Truth or dare?" She asked. 

"Yeah," he mumbled. 

"Alright, I'll let you all get back to it. Oh and Injunnie? I think you're the worst prank caller ever." 

The boys all continued laughing and Renjun rolled his eyes. "Thanks for embarrassing me in front of my friends." 

"I love you, isn't that my job?" 

"I love you too," Renjun groaned. 

"Alright, see you soon." 

"See ya," Renjun answered and hung up. 

"She was right that was a bad one!" Jisung cried, and Renjun rolled his eyes. 

He cleared his throat. "Anyways...Hendery, truth or dare?" 

"I'll say dare." 

"I dare you to...kiss whoever you think is the most physically attractive person in the room. It doesn't matter if they have a boyfriend or not." 

Hendery scanned the room. "But you're all beautiful, man." 

"But who is the most beautiful?" Renjun said. 

Hendery sighed, deep in thought, before finally deciding. Without warning he leapt up and kissed Yangyang. At first Yangyang seemed shocked but when Hendery pulled away, he was wearing a confident smirk. Neither of them seemed particularly embarrassed. 

"Good choice. I know I'm hot," Yangyang said. 

"You are hot, man. Thank god you've got that," Hendery said. Everyone quickly started laughing. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" Yangyang whined. 

"Taeyong, truth or dare?" 

Taeyong smiled, still laughing. "Dare." 

"I dare you to pull off Ten's pants with your teeth," Hendery said very confidently. 

Taeyong and Ten cheered and everyone else groaned. 

"Yes!" Taeyong cried, the two laying down so he could do it. 

"Remember when we did this in the first or second year of camp?" Ten said as Taeyong looked around for where to put his teeth. 

"Hell yeah," Taeyong answered and without a moment's pause tugged the elastic waistband of Ten's pajama pants down to his thighs. 

"No!" Doyoung cried and Taeyong and Ten laughed, pulling back up his pants and saying up. 

"Says the voyeur..." Ten mumbled and Doyoung turned bright red. 

"Anyways..." Taeyong said, rubbing Ten's back. "Jeno, truth or dare?" 

"Dare," Jeno said confidently, not scared anymore to play this game. 

"Now that you and Jaemin have....go to the cabin and draw Jaemin like one of your french girls," Taeyong said. Jaemin gave Jeno a worried look but Jeno just shrugged. 

"Okay," he answered, grabbing Jaemin's hand and walking out of the dining hall. 

"Baby are you alright?" Jaemin quickly asked. 

"Yes, yes," Jeno answered chuckle. "I have an idea." 

"What is it?" Jaemin asked, calming down seeing Jeno's bright mood. 

"So I'll quickly sketch a random dude body, and then we will move around everyone's things not enough to be suspicious but definitely enough for them to notice and be confused. 

Jaemin quickly kissed Jeno on the cheek. "You're a genius." 

~~~~~~~~~~

Ten minutes later the couple returned to the dining hall. Giggling at each other, Jeno slapped down the drawing in front of Taeyong and went back to their seats, whispering conspiratorily to each other. Taeyong looked down at the paper and nodded approvingly. 

"Taeil, truth or dare?" Jeno asked. 

"Um...I'll say truth." 

Jeno smiled. "So...if we had to rearrange all of the camp couples, how would you do it?" 

"Hmm....that's a really interesting question. I guess...Sicheng and Kun because of that one year at camp, Doyoung and Jungwoo because Doyoung's always taken care of Jungwoo, Jaehyun and Taeyong because Jaehyun would keep Taeyong from being too crazy and Taeyong would help Jaehyun be more adventurous, maybe...Johnny and Ten because they both have a wild streak, Jeno and Renjun because they're good friends already plus Jeno is the ball of sunshine Renjun might need, Jaemin and Donghyuck because they are both equally cuddly, uh, Yukhei and Mark because they can both be oblivious together, that...that leaves me with Yuta, which you know, I can kind of see in a weird way. Oh, and Chenle and Jisung could never be with anybody else." 

Everyone thought about Taeil's answer for a moment. 

"I hate it, but I could kind of see it too," Jaehyun said, and everyone agreed with him. 

"Alright...Sicheng, truth or dare?" 

"I'll say dare," Sicheng answered. 

"Tell Yuta a secret you've been keeping from him all of camp." 

Sicheng thought for a moment then smiled. "I really want you to me," Sicheng whispered in Yuta's ear. Yuta's eyes immediately grew huge and he stared at his boyfriend with surprise. Sicheng blushed and chuckled, then cleared his throat. "Yuta, truth or dare?" 

Yuta looked even more surprised. "Um, dare." 

"Tell me a secret you've been keeping from me all of camp." 

Yuta smirked too and leaned in to whisper back in Sicheng's ear. "I wanna you too." They shared a firey glance and a smile. "Later," Yuta mouthed, and Sicheng nodded. 

"My turn!" Yuta cheered like nothing had just happened. "Doyoung, truth or dare?" 

"I'll say truth." 

"Do you guys have in the office?" 

"Pfft, no way. Hell no," Doyoung answered, her and Jaehyun sharing an awkward chuckle. 

"Are you sure about that?" Johnny asked, and Doyoung flushed. 

"Well...only once..." he mumbled. 

"Called it!" Ten cried. 

"Guys!" Doyoung whined. "Who is left? Oh, Jaemin, truth or dare?" 

"I'm tired, I'll say truth." 

"How was you and Jeno's first time?" Doyoung asked, completely innocently. Jaemin and Jeno shared a look and a short nod, and Jaemin knew what to say. 

"We didn't end up doing it," Jaemin said with a confident smile. 

"Really?" Yukhei asked with surprise, and Jaemin shook his head. 

"We weren't ready. We don't need to."