Sometimes there is nothing that
needs to be written.
You are poetry.
We are the words.
Mankind is the story.
- Raquel Franco -
Hey to anyone who's reading this. I'm mostly just a reader, I tried to write my own story but didn't get very far.
Correction: I did end up writing my own story. Good job me. Go check it out. It's called Rainy Night. It's cringy but the best I can do -_-
I'm a multistan and am open to being friends and chatting once in a while so hit me up. Here's a bit more about me:
- I read a lot. Like a lot. I used to be obsessed with dystopian novels and now I'm obsessed with fanfictions.
- I like to make up plots and fantasies but when it comes to actually writing them out I end up failing -_-
- I like poetry. My favorite poem is "Do not go gentle into that good night" by Dylan Thomas
- I can design graphics pretty well. I mean, I think I can. I do images for my mom's website and they've been popular so idk.
- My top 5 bands are BTS, NCT, EXO, Stray Kids, and Seventeen.
- I'm a highschooler
- That's basically it. I'm kind of boring and a lazy . I also procrastinate a lot.