Familiarity

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chenle started to fidget with his fingers as he made his way to the school cafeteria. He was sure he wanted to finally let Jeno and Renjun know yet he felt like there was a definitive chance they were going to overreact. All of his friends were extremely melodramatic if he would say so himself. From the very beginning of their friendship Jeno and Renjun have been quite protective of him kind of like his parents. It was one of the reasons he always felt much more comfortable opening up to Donghyuck instead. At least now that Donghyuck knew about it there would be someone to back him up or so he thought.

“Hey” Chenle greeted Jeno and Renjun as he sat down on their designated table.

“Where’s Donghyuck?” he adds looking around for any sign of him.

“He’s probably just caught up in class, who cares?” Renjun said going back to stuffing his mouth with the sandwich he had just bought.

“I have something I want to tell you guys.” Chenle starts hoping Donghyuck would arrive soon. Jeno and Renjun simply nodded urging him to go on.

 

“I’m dating someone.” Chenle said shutting his eyes for a brief second, waiting for their reaction.

“Okay, good for you.” Jeno said giving him a small smile.

“That’s it, there’s nothing else you wanna say?” Chenle asked surprised at their unusually calm reaction.

“Well, depends who is this person you’re dating?” Renjun asks looking up at him as he took a sip from his water.

“Jisung”

“Jisung? Jisung who?” Jeno asked dropping his fork on his plate and sitting up.

“Park Jisung” Chenle let out in a small voice getting taken aback by Jeno’s sudden alertness to the mentioning of his name.

“That guy?” Renjun asks in a raised voice pointing towards Jisung a few tables away.

“Are you out of your mind?” Jeno asked voice getting higher.

“Yup, there it is.” Chenle said making himself ready for their impending outburst.

Renjun and Jeno were amazing friends but they were a little too protective at times for his liking. Chenle considered getting up and walking away from this one sided conversation when he felt his phone chime up in his pocket.

 

Jisung:
Blink twice if you’re in danger

 

 

 

Chenle looked up to where Jisung was looking right at him, giving him an unamused expression. Jisung just gave him an adorable smile as he mouthed the words “Need help?” to him.

“Are you even listening to us?” Renjun asks bringing his attention back towards them.

“Of course I am.” Chenle said turning his head towards Jisung once again nodding his head vigorously.

“I’ll be back.” Jisung said to his friends as he got up from his seat and made his way towards Chenle.

“Hey, I don’t think we’ve met” Jisung said sitting down to the left of him, pulling Chenle closer by the waist.

“I’m Jisung” He added giving a little wave with his free hand.

Chenle hated to bring Jisung into this mess but he felt much more relaxed once he could felt Jisung softly tapping his fingers on his waist, which was his way of comforting him. He put his left hand on his thigh giving it a light squeeze as a way of saying thank you silently.

“Woah woah, don’t get all touchy, feely we’re still not okay with this.” Jeno said burning holes into Jisung with his eyes.

“Why not?” Comes a voice from behind them.

Donghyuck sits down with his tray full of food beside Jisung, while Jaemin goes to the other side and sits down opposite of him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter