You're Mine

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghyuck really didn’t want to be late to his classes especially one that he shared with Renjun. He didn’t want to have to make up a lie that Renjun wasn’t going to buy anyways. He makes his way to their home room which was on the complete opposite side of where he had to be in a matter of 5 minutes. He waved goodbye to a rather preoccupied Jaemin who was talking to the subject teacher about something. Without saying anything further, he left the classroom as he saw Mark leaving. He honestly considered not going at all but he knew that wouldn’t fit in well with Mark.

Even though Mark’s dominating behaviour could get too much at times, he still liked having him around. Mark may not be the ideal type but he was definitely the type to make anyone feel weak in the knees with just one touch. He had honestly never thought Mark would be the jealous kind, it slightly annoyed him but a part of him liked the idea of Mark fuming with anger because of him.

“Let’s get this over with. I don’t have all the time in the world.” Donghyuck says in his standard cocky tone as soon as he entered the empty room.

Donghyuck was more than shocked when he was pulled into a kiss and felt his back slam onto the wall behind him. Mark locked the door with one hand while the other gripped at Haechan’s hair. Mark had never tried to overpower Haechan, not wanting to make him uncomfortable. But there was something so exhilarating about having Haechan be a mess under him when just moments ago he was draped over someone else. Haechan never was good at controlling his desires when Mark had his arms so tightly grabbing at his waist. Mark didn’t have to ask for entrance as Haechan opened his mouth wider for him, deepening the kiss, with his hands on the back of Mark’s neck.

Once Mark was satisfied with Haechan’s response he pulled away earning a disgruntled moan from Haechan, who tried to lean in once again only to be stopped by Mark’s hand on his mouth.

“Whoever you’re with don’t ever forget that you’re mine.” Mark said in a low voice leaning in closer to his lips with his one hand covering his mouth and the other on his waist. Leaning in he took a part of Haechan’s left ear lobe in between his teeth, in response to which Haechan let a low hiss escape from his mouth.

Haechan felt physically unable to move or say anything as he saw Mark unlock the door and leave with a smirk on his face as he looked back at the hot mess that Haechan had become for him. Donghyuck banged his head on the wall behind him lightly once Mark was out of the room. He almost had a heart attack when he heard the bell ring signalling the start of the next period.

Haechan grabbed his back pack and sprinted out of the classroom, expecting everyone to be inside their classes by now, when he heard someone calling his name out. Donghyuck turned around to see Chenle approaching him with quick steps.

“What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be in class?” Donghyuck asked furrowing his brows at Chenle.

“Yeah, about that. So I took up Sociology this year like you and Renjun. But I lost my schedule and I forgot which class it was in. I was trying to call the both of you but none of you picked up.” Chenle said clearly out of breath.

Haechan kind of guilty for keeping his phone on silent all the time as he put an arm around Chenle guiding him towards their now common classroom. They arrived barely seconds before the teacher did, hurrying to get to the seats that were near the window in the corner. Once Haechan was settled in his seat he leaned to the front where Chenle was sitting motioning him to move closer towards him.

“Why did you change subjects in the middle of the year?” Donghyuck asked in a hushed tone.

“I dropped Math but they said I had to take up another subject in its place, so I chose this.” Chenle said inclining his chair back.

“Because this is so much easier.”Haechan said sarcastically patting his shoulder.

 

“Well, it’s better. Also my scores in Math last year were horrible.” Chenle said shaking his head as he recalled his grades and his parents reaction to it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter