Game Plan

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday mornings for others was a time for recreation; in his house it was an excuse for his sister to irritate him. Donghyuck turned to his side to look at his sister who had been shaking him for the past few minutes. She gave him a sweet smile as she repeatedly poked his face with her finger. As soon as he made a move to get up Dae hee ran towards the entrance, blowing a raspberry at him before running towards what he guessed was her room.

“WHY CAN’T YOU EVER CLOSE THE DOOR” Donghyuck yelled getting up from his bed to close hi bedroom door with a bang.

Donghyuck sat down on his bed again yawning as he unplugged his phone to see the time. It was 9 in the morning and even though he went to sleep early he still felt tired. He swiped his phone open to see a couple of dm’s that were mostly his friends spamming him with memes. He was scrolling through them when he received a notification for a text message from Jaemin.

 

Nana:
Are you doing anything today?
Please say no

 

 

Donghyuck chuckled as he read the message replying with

Hyuckie:
Sorry
I already made plans to sit around and contemplate life like Socrates

 

 

Nana:
Haha
Funny -_-
I want to go to the fare and I don’t wanna go alone

 

 

Hyuckie:
I feel lazy

 

 

Nana:
Please
Come on I haven’t been there since 2015
It’ll be fun

 

 

Hyuckie:
Fine

 

 

Nana:
Yay
I’ll be over at 11
Be ready <3

 

 

Donghyuck smiled as he closed his phone making his way downstairs to grab some breakfast before he starts getting ready for their date.

 

-

 

Jaemin didn’t know much about Mark and Donghyuck’s relationship. But with what little he had gathered he realized that both Mark and him have a special connection with him and if he wanted to win he would have to exploit the soft spot in Donghyuck’s heart for him to the utmost. He walked up to the front porch of Donghyuck’s house making sure he locked his car doors. He rang the door bell taking a few steps back as he heard someone stumble on the other side of the door before it opened to reveal Donghyuck with wet dishevelled hair.

“Come in” Donghyuck said pulling him by his hand

“Give me a minute, I just need to go dry my hair and wear proper clothes” Donghyuck added looking down at the hoodie and shorts he was wearing.

Donghyuck looked beautiful with his flushed cheeks and his wet strands of hair falling on his face. Jaemin casually ruffled his hair before saying

“Take as much time as you want”

He knew Donghyuck was blushing with the way he tried to hide his face by brushing his hair with his fingers. Jaemin finally looked towards the kitchen seeing three pairs of eyes trained at him. He hadn’t met his family properly since he came back and he wondered if they would at all recall who he was. Jaemin awkwardly shifted on his feet saying a curt “Hello” to both his parents. Jaemin hadn’t expected to be tackled into a hug by his sister but accepted it nonetheless, patting the top of her head. Well maybe they did remember him. The last time he met Dae hee she was about 6, he didn’t think she would be the first to recognize him.

“Hey, how have you been?” Jaemin asked bending a little to come eye to eye with Dae hee who started immediately punching his arms.

“Ouch, what did I do?” Jaemin asked looking at the 10 year old with perplexity.

“You left” Dae hee declared crossing her arms

“I haven’t seen you in 1, 2... 4 years” She added counting on her fingers as she glared up at him. Jaemin just smiled at her pouty lips, crossed arms and an awful try at being intimidating.

“And you never even said goodbye. I was sad”

“I’m sorry. I swear I won

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter