Cats out of the bag

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghyuck was glad his parents were never home before Dinner. It gave him enough space to just be at peace with himself after 7 hours of grueling classes. Ever since him and Jaemin started going out Jaemin was the one who always drove him to and fro from school. He actually quite enjoyed being in Jaemin’s presence admiring his side profile while he was driving. It drove him mad every time Jaemin took one hand off the steering wheel to place it on his thighs and give it a light squeeze. Jaemin kept his attention on the road in front of him as he took a hand of the wheel to hold Donghyuck’s in his making absent minded patterns on the inside of his palms.

 

Donghyuck knew he was pouting when the car pulled up in front of his house and he had to, though unwillingly let go of Jaemin’s hands that made his look considerably small when he held them. Once the passenger side door was closed, Donghyuck leaned down with both his arms resting on the window seal not wanting to leave.

 

“Bye” Donghyuck said half heartedly as he saw Jaemin unbuckling his seat belt to come a little closer.

 

“Bye” Jaemin said his face now only a couple of inches away from Donghyuck’s face.

 

 

Donghyuck closed his eyes as he felt Jaemin’s warm breath on his skin before he leaned in further to close the gap. Donghyuck held his face with one hand reciprocating his fervor.

 

“There’s no one at home. Do you wanna maybe come in?” Donghyuck asked breaking the kiss briefly, pecking Jaemin’s lips again, when he nodded biting the corner of his lips.

 

Taking the house keys out of his pocket Donghyuck opened the door, slightly jumping back when he feels Jaemin’s hand finds its way on the exposed skin under his shirt.

 

“Welcome to my humble abode” Donghyuck said keeping the door open for Jaemin to enter.

 

“Did you guys move? I don’t recognize this place at all” Jaemin said looking around the house that in his opinion definitely used to be smaller.

 

“Mom and Dad renovated the whole house a few a years ago” Donghyuck said shrugging and looking around as well.

 

“By the way how’s your little sister?” Jaemin asks taking a seat on the couch facing the plasma TV screen.

 

“She’s okay, gotten a lot more harder to deal with” Donghyuck said taking a seat beside Jaemin sitting with one leg folded under the other.

 

“She’s what 9 now?” Jaemin asked turning to face Donghyuck as well.

 

“She turned 10 last year”

 

“I wonder if she remembers me?” Jaemin asks not focusing on anything in particular.

 

“Well sometimes she forgets her own name but there’s still like a one percent chance she might remember you” Donghyuck shrugged earning a hit to the shoulder.

 

Donghyuck holds the part of his shoulder where the impact took place feigning hurt before hitting Jaemin on his arm as well. Jaemin stops laughing to give Donghyuck a questioning look before poking the side of his waist.

 

“NO” Donghyuck screeched, taken aback by the sudden action. Unfortunately, for Donghyuck Jaemin didn’t have to navigate his way the other’s body, already being aware of his most ticklish spots.

 

“STOP” Donghyuck yelled between laughs, becoming short of breath.

 

Jaemin halted for a moment, placing his hands on the others waist. Jaemin looked closely into Donghyuck’s slightly teary eyes as he pulled him closer. The eye contact between them didn’t last long as Donghyuck smashed his lips onto Jaemin’s. A low groan escaped Jaemin’s mouth as Donghyuck bit his lower lip, before caressing his face once again. Jaemin placed a hand under his thigh pulling it to make him sit on his lap, giving him more access to all of Donghyuck. A small yelp left Donghyuck’s lips as he let his hand’s grip at Jaemin’s hair, pulling him in.

 

Donghyuck had to restrain himself from as he felt Jaemin’s thumbs rub against the inside of his thighs, ascending with every passing second. Jaemin pulled away from him taking in the sight in front of him before leaving kisses down his cheekbone down to his neck. Donghyuck’s grip on Jaemin’s hair tightened as he nipped at the sensitive skin, which only riled him up more. Jaemin grabbed the back of his thigh for support, attacking the supple skin once again. Donghyuck knew that was going to leave a mark but he couldn’t find anything in himself to care.

 

Donghyuck slid his hand down Jaemin’s torso feeling his toned chest against

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter