Long time no see

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weekends are supposed to be a time of relaxation and tranquillity but not in the Lee household it’s not. Donghyuck’s Saturday morning starts with his dad screaming early in the morning because he can’t find his socks, his mother trying to get a few extra minutes of sleep before she has to head off to work and his sister lying down on top of him to wake him up. When Daehee jumped on his chest one more time he knew he had enough. He his side and pushed his sister off himself, which obviously led to her fake crying and running to their mother to complain.
Donghyuck rubs his eyes and tries to keep them open as he gets up from his bed. He decides to head downstairs and fix himself and his sister some breakfast now that he was up. It was almost 9 in the morning and his mom was probably getting ready to leave. Both his parents were busy all the time even on Saturdays they left early and didn’t come back until the evening. As the older kid this was one of the reasons he had learned how to cook and do the basic chores in the house.
Donghyuck decides on a simple grilled cheese sandwich as his mother came flying down the stairs, she grabs her purse and leaves a kiss on her son’s cheek before leaving the house clearly in a rush. Donghyuck’s not sure where his sister was and he couldn’t care enough as he just placed her plate on the kitchen counter and called out to her to let her know.
He grabs his phone and sits in front of the TV using it as the background noise as he scrolled through his phone. There were no new messages on his phone probably because every normal teenager is still asleep. Donghyuck has been awake for barely half an hour and he’s bored already. He decides on texting Mark to ask him if he wanted to hang out. Mark was a pretty fun person to be around when he’s not being a pseudo machoistic douche bag that is. He considered calling one of his friends but he knew that the only way they would be awake right now would be if they didn’t sleep at all.

Haechan:

 

Come over

 

 

 

Markoli:

 

I just woke up

 

 

 

 

 

Haechan:

 

Pleeaase?

 

 

 

Markoli:

 

Fine

Donghyuck was well aware of the power he held over Mark, no matter how little. He puts down his phone to see his sister sitting beside him silently watching Tangled for probably the hundredth time this week while munching on her sandwich.
“Don’t you get tired of watching the same movie?”
“Don’t you get tired of butting into other people’s business?” His sister retorts not taking her eyes off the Television in front of her.
“Damn, can’t even ask a question around here.” Donghyuck says raising his hands as a sign of surrender as he went back to his room to take a shower before Mark arrived.
Donghyuck was just about to head downstairs when he heard the doorbell ring which was accompanied by the loud screaming of his sister
“OPEN THE DOOR.”
He hits the 10 year old who was sitting barely a few feet awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter