Little bit at a time

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, what you’re telling me is you and Jisung are dating?” Donghyuck asks trying to process everything that was told to him barely seconds ago.

“Yeah” Chenle said heaving out a huge sigh finally having opened up to Donghyuck.

“How long have you guys been dating?” Donghyuck asks narrowing his eyes.

“It’s, been a while.” Chenle said thinking back to their first date last year.

“A while..? Now I know how Caesar felt.” Donghyuck said leaning back on the booth they were sitting on, facing one another.

“I was meaning to tell you I just...”

“Who else knows about this?” Donghyuck asks interrupting Chenle.

“I haven’t told about it to anybody else but you.” Chenle said taking a sip from the smoothie in front of him.

“I can accept that.” Donghyuck said taking his glass of iced coffee into his hands.

“So when do I get to meet this guy?” Donghyuck asked sitting up and wiggling his eyebrows at Chenle.

“I mean... I..” Chenle and Jisung had never discussed about him meeting is friends yet, so he had absolutely no idea how to reply.

Chenle was trying to form a coherent sentence when he looked up to see Jisung and Lucas walking into the cafe. It wasn’t surprising to see them there since most students from their school came to this cafe given how close it was to the school. Donghyuck turned his head back to follow Chenle’s line of gaze to see Jisung and Lucas near the front of the cafe ordering their beverages.

“Is that the Jisung you were talking about?” Donghyuck asks pointing at the tall yet lanky guy.

“Yeah.” Chenle said hesitantly unsure of what Donghyuck might say next.

“Well I guess I’ll be meeting him today then. Call him over.” Donghyuck said going back to taking a sip of his drink.

If Chenle liked Jisung as much as he said he does Donghyuck was going to be completely supportive of their relationship. Donghyuck wasn’t worried about meeting Jisung; he was more worried about being around Lucas since their first encounter wasn’t exactly the best. Mark had made him aware of Lucas’ inability to keep his mouth shut. So he was really hoping Lucas wouldn’t mention Mark at all.

Chenle waved his hand in the air and called out his boyfriend’s name to grab Jisung’s attention which proved almost futile as his back was turned to him, until Lucas noticed him and spun Jisung around to face him.

“Hey” Jisung said once he arrived at the booth slipping in beside Chenle and leaving a peck on his cheek, which made the boy immediately turn red.

“Hey” Chenle said back not sure why even after months of dating he still felt so shy around this giant of a human being.

“Hey, do you mind?” Lucas asked pointing at the empty seat beside Donghyuck.

“Not at all, be my guest.” Donghyuck said with a nervous smile on his face.

“Well, this is Jisung.” Chenle says gesturing towards Jisung bringing Donghyuck’s attention towards the brunette sitting beside him.

“And this is..” Chenle starts, trying to introduce Donghyuck when he gets interrupted by Jisung’s words.

“I know I’ve heard a lot about you.” Jisung says extending his hand for Donghyuck to shake.

“I could say the same thing about you.” Donghyuck said reciprocating and giving a playful wink to Chenle, in response to which he shakes his head and makes a grumpy face.

Jisung lets out a small laugh as he wraps an arm around Chenle’s shoulder pulling him into his side. He had this uncontrollable urge to pinch Chenle’s cheeks as he turned an even deeper shade of red. Chenle could see a fond smile on Donghyuck’s face, which put him to ease as he shook his head choosing to not focus on the closeness between them.

“And Lucas this is Donghyuck, Donghyuck, Lucas.” Chenle said gesturing towards them.

“I thought your name was Haechan?” Lucas a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter