Make out sessions

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark was never a morning person and he especially hated the mornings when they were cramped with two periods of Calculus one after the other. The moment the bell rang dismissing the class all he wanted to do was spring out of his seat and head out of the classroom. But he had his cool boy image to maintain so he did what he did every day, waited until everyone left so he could enter the cafeteria last and relish in the attention he received from the students. But currently he found himself wanting the attention of just one person who unlike others in the huge hall didn’t even once turn to look at him being too preoccupied.
Mark walked over to the table Xuxi was sitting on, his eyes not once leaving the smiling face of Haechan. He was used to having Haechan’s eyes on him albeit it be out of anger or annoyance.
“You there?” Xuxi asked waving his hands in front of Mark’s face bringing his attention back to the table.
Mark never kept secrets from Xuxi and he wished he could tell Xuxi about everything that happened over the summer but he knew Xuxi would over react, because that’s just something he did. And it would be way too complicated to even start to try to explain everything to him. It’s one of the things he liked about his complicated relationship with Haechan, the fact that no one else but the two of them knew about it. So he tries to introduce a topic by asking
“Where’s Jisung?”
“Oh, I think he said he had to stay back in class for some reason.”
“Cool” Mark said letting his eyes drift back to the table Haechan was currently sitting on noticing the unknown face of the boy who happened to be the reason behind Haechan’s bright smile that he was displaying. The guy was attractive no doubt, nonetheless Mark felt a tinge of heat rising in him as he kept eyeing them.
As the bell rings signalling the end of break, Mark takes out his phone and types out a quick message.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghyuck felt himself break into a smile even when Jaemin was speaking about inconsequential things. He was sort of relieved that his best friends were already warming up to Jaemin. He wonders how Jaemin does it; get people to like him so easily. He realizes Jaemin hasn’t changed much, he’s still exactly the way he was a when they were younger. Except now he was even more breathtaking than before.
“Were you completing your dissertation in there? What took you so long?” Renjun asks as Chenle returns from the men’s room just a few seconds before the bell rings.
“Why can’t you ever mind your own business?” Chenle retorts waving a goodbye to Jaemin and Donghyuck as he follows Jeno to their next shared class as Renjun follows behind hugging him from behind and saying
“Your business is my business, your mom said so.”
“Shut the hell up.”
Renjun was evil as hell but he was also really caring and nice especially in front of every ones parents which is probably why he was every moms favourite. And Renjun and Chenle being one of the very few Chinese people in their area, it wasn’t long before both their families became close.
Jaemin pat Donghyuck’s leg trying to get his attention and Donghyuck hated how even now Jaemin could send him into panic mode with just a touch.
“Give me your phone.” Jaemin states bluntly not removing his hand from Donghyuck’s thighs
“Huh?... My phone?” Donghyuck asked confused to which Jaemin simply nodded.
“I wanna give you my new number.”
Donghyuck handed him his matt black phone as he watched him put his digits in it and give himself a call. Jaemin hands Donghyuck back his phone after saving his number on it.
“Talk to you later.” Jaemin says waving at Donghyuck maintaining his bright smile that went all the way up to his eyes.
Donghyuck silently waved back as he failed to form a coherent sentence in his he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter